Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Don1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerel63.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 11 years ago

I remember waiting for SWE1 to come out. I was super excited Liam Neeson is a great actor after watching trainspotting I thought the same about Ewan Mcgregor and Darth maul looked incredible. Then I actual saw the movie... How can a CGI character and 1 little kid ruin a whole movie? I'll tell ya how by being the focal point of the film. Man they sucked balls. So I can see how Bally thought they had a winner with SWE1 before they actually were able to watch the movie. Can't believe Lucas destroyed a movie and a pinball title at the same time. Now that's talent!!

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

because they wern't the only aspects that destroyed the movie. The dialogue and lack of character depth destroyed the movie. Bascially how the entire thing was written and directed. There were talented actors in that cast, and most came off 2 dimensional because of the way lucas directs. He's so concerned about info being leaked, he restricts the actors so much from script knowledge, that they have hardly anything to work with. So much to the point, where they can't do their job. Plus he gives no leway for freestyling. He's a shitty director. Plain and simple. Has no clue on how real people interact with on another.

I agree with you but I don't understand how he can produce a new hope and empire then fall off the way he did! Empire was his greatest work. Maybe he blew his load on that one and didn't care what he made afterwards?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerel63.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-tilt-the-battle-to-save-pinball?tu=jerel63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.