Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Don1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I here Lucas is about to redo episode 4-6 and cgi'ing jarjar in and removing chewy

Might as well. He's doing his damnedest to f**k up the originals too. Only one that is still left awesome is ESB. he's managed to ruin everything else.

Post edited by SealClubber : Language

#32 11 years ago

you like special over tilt? I thought Special was a terrible movie and was just out to exploit the pinball community. Tilt is a touching documentary, I thought was well done.

#39 11 years ago

because they wern't the only aspects that destroyed the movie. The dialogue and lack of character depth destroyed the movie. Bascially how the entire thing was written and directed. There were talented actors in that cast, and most came off 2 dimensional because of the way lucas directs. He's so concerned about info being leaked, he restricts the actors so much from script knowledge, that they have hardly anything to work with. So much to the point, where they can't do their job. Plus he gives no leway for freestyling. He's a shitty director. Plain and simple. Has no clue on how real people interact with on another.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jerel63:

I agree with you but I don't understand how he can produce a new hope and empire then fall off the way he did! Empire was his greatest work. Maybe he blew his load on that one and didn't care what he made afterwards?

because he didn't direct ESB, ROTJ was awesome too..again, because he didn't direct it. He's a shitty director. Cares too much on special effects and nothing on character development. He has stated himself, he doesn't like working with actors. And it shows. He doesn't know how regular people interact. Been boarded up in ILM so long, he lost touch on how humans interact. ESB was awesome because of Ivan Kershner. Which Lucas wanted him to do ep1, 2 and 3, but he turned it down. Probably after reading the weak script and shitty dialogue.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-tilt-the-battle-to-save-pinball?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.