(Topic ID: 13091)

FINALLY! The BEST TZ mod EVER has arrived!

By coasterguy

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_04170000.JPG
IMG_04160000.JPG
IMG_0415.jpg
totes-amazeballs-cereal-kellogs.jpg
IMG_04130000.JPG
IMG_04070000.JPG
IMG_04040000.JPG
IMG_0402.jpg
There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago

Like the ramp, not a fan of the circus colors. Could you take pics with the light on? Much easier to see the ramp etc. if the room isn't dark.

#52 12 years ago

Sure

IMG_0415.jpgIMG_0415.jpg IMG_04160000.JPGIMG_04160000.JPG IMG_04170000.JPGIMG_04170000.JPG

#53 12 years ago

Thx! Looks beter with the lights on! I detect lots and lots of little mods everywhere now. And I don't think the ramp obscures too much in the middle--kind of fills in the open area a bit.

#54 12 years ago

I am a mod maniac.

#55 12 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

It looks cool and I wouldn't mind adding one to mine. Im a bit concerned on how it would effect the games flow. Does the spiral slow the ball travel up any?

Curious of your assessment of this too CG after you've logged some miles on the clock.

#56 12 years ago

I don't notice it affecting flow at all really It might ad about one second to the ramp. I had wondered before installing if it would make the ball not match up with the ramp/robot sound effect. IT does not affect it at all.

#57 12 years ago

I will enjoy it until I sell my TZ again someday. As we know I will more than likely.

#58 12 years ago

Looks good but the best mod is the diverter magnet.

#59 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

It's STTNG meets TZ ... Cool
Jim

Or RBION

#60 12 years ago

Are they going to start selling this as a regular item?

#61 12 years ago

That's easily the best and coolest mod for TZ really adds to the game and suits the theme, most TZ mods are cheap crap or happy meal toys with LEDs in them but this is awesome! Funny you posted this as I've been contemplating making a custom wireform for my POTC I don't really like the left return ramp that comes off the main/right ramp, been toying with the idea of laser cutting the ramp in two and building a custom wire form in its place, think this may have pushed me over the edge to do it

#62 12 years ago

I got an email back from them today saying they are looking for a mass producer for them. Said it will be a few weeks up to a few months. Pretty awesome!

#63 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I don't notice it affecting flow at all really

You said FLOW and TZ don't have it ! I think the mod is cool,not 200 bucks cool but cool .

Jim

#64 12 years ago

Their is some flow.

#65 12 years ago

What you guys thing that this TZ is worth if it were for sale? I had a couple pinheads inquire. I know what I have into it but...... Just curious.

#66 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Their is some flow.

Once a month till mean-oh-paws sets in. But, I don't care because I still love gettin' LITZ'ed Up!!

#67 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

What you guys thing that this TZ is worth if it were for sale? I had a couple pinheads inquire. I know what I have into it but...... Just curious.

Dunno, but Keller's are now being listed for $12,900. TC last July were $10,995.

#68 12 years ago

While mine is not a keller or a hep it is in amazing condition.

#69 12 years ago

Looks like you are full. Next you will have to start modding your mods!

Too bad the airplane prevents you from putting in the tv.

#70 12 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Dunno, but Keller's are now being listed for $12,900

It looks like he is dumping a bunch of his games, all very high end and very expensive but, dumping a bunch of his top titles on his website. Makes me wonder what's up? He has pretty much the best collection in the mid-west and has some kickin parties each year.

If only I had the jack to pick a couple up.

#71 12 years ago

$6500?? (shrugs shoulders...) No offense if you're into it for more, CG. I thought I'd at least throw a number out there so others can say I'm either a cheapskate or an idiot. At least I'm (hopefully) starting a line of debate for you!

You aren't selling that beauty, are you??

#72 12 years ago

Dave I'll pm you

#73 12 years ago

Thanks. I'm not actively looking to buy it, thought i'd throw out a number that i thought would be fair to both the seller and the buyer. If I LOVED TZ (I only like it alot (in a lloyd christmas voice)), I'd have to think about your's.

Sorry if I set off a false alarm. Beautiful game.

#75 12 years ago

"I think the mod is cool,not 200 bucks cool but cool"

+1. If they were able to mass-produce it for under a benjamin I might consider it.

#76 12 years ago

At least the spiral wireform changes the way the game plays. I'd rather spend $200 for something like that than $200 for a topper that just sits there and does nothing.

#78 12 years ago

I'm Very jealous of that TZ.. Wish I could have it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.50
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-the-best-tz-mod-ever-has-arrived/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.