Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DaMoib
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ms-qHg0yb.gif

#1 5 years ago

I’m not new to the hobby but have been lurking for at least a year, so I decided to finally take a dip into the pool even though I know it can be a shark tank at times. I’ve been a member of other forums over the years but I must say that the entertainment I get from this one is second to none. You guys have literally brought me to tears from laughing so hard. You also make my nights hanging with the old lady while she watches hallmark channel much more enjoyable.

But what really makes this forum great is the amount of info provided and the willingness of all to truly help other pinsiders. The wealth of information that I have gained from you is awesome and I thank you for that.

Hopefully I’ll make some new friends and contribute to the party any way I can.

-JayDee

#2 5 years ago

Welcome!

#3 5 years ago

You may be our new Stern mole based on your location. jk.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

They’re 2 miles from my house

#5 5 years ago

Welcome to the Fray!

#6 5 years ago

Sweet wishlist.Hope you get them all.Welcome

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

They’re 2 miles from my house

Time for some spy photos!

#8 5 years ago

Hello welcome!

ms-qHg0yb.gifms-qHg0yb.gif
    #9 5 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

I’m not new to the hobby but have been lurking for at least a year, so I decided to finally take a dip into the pool even though I know it can be a shark tank at times. I’ve been a member of other forums over the years but I must say that the entertainment I get from this one is second to none. You guys have literally brought me to tears from laughing so hard. You also make my nights hanging with the old lady while she watches hallmark channel much more enjoyable.
    But what really makes this forum great is the amount of info provided and the willingness of all to truly help other pinsiders. The wealth of information that I have gained from you is awesome and I thank you for that.
    Hopefully I’ll make some new friends and contribute to the party any way I can.
    -JayDee

100% worth it!! Welcome aboard!
    I actually joined Pinside before I knew basically ANYTHING about pinball. I did it pretty backwards.

I still disagree when I hear people sigh in person at the mention of Pinside.
    The site really isn’t that bad, and if you don’t like something, just drain the thread! Pinside is lightyears ahead of other websites.

I’m with you, this website is absolutely the most entertaining, funny forum I’ve ever been on!

#11 5 years ago

Nice to see you put on your big boy pants and jumped into the muck with the rest of us. Good times!

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Time for some spy photos!

Hmmm, since I am a contractor, maybe I should try and solicit a building maintenance contract with them

#13 5 years ago

Hey, on a gardening site I used to frequent, people were calling each other asshats over their choice of trowels...

Pinside is a spring breeze... welcome!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-taking-the-pinside-plunge?hl=damoib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.