Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

038.JPG
    036.JPG
    TZ_&_LOTR_with_Rookie.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outlane-avoider.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 12 years ago

It took me a couple of weeks to get my first LITZ when I got my TZ. Have managed it about a dozen times in the last year. Machine is set up on 3 balls on factory settings with a fairly tight tilt. Buy in "ball of shame" is enabled if required. Playing TZ, more than any other pin, you need to be totally "dialled in" to play it well. Most days when I play, I'll just keep hitting posts and targets instead of the ramps, the ball constantly dives for those outlanes, or shoots straight down between the flippers, and I'll end up with 100 million or less and a couple of door panels lit.

On those oh so rare days, I'll keep shooting the lit piano and slot machine, keep looping those ramps, and manage to loft that ball up through the mini-playfield a few times to Defeat The Power. Then I'll run through a couple of productive multiballs, and also win a couple of much needed extra balls. Suddenly I'll notice that the door panels are nearly all lit. A few more well placed shots and the doorknob starts flashing - and then it all starts with..... "You have reached the end of your journey"....... and all hell lets loose!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outlane-avoider.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-reached-lost-in-the-zone?tu=outlane-avoider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.