Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

038.JPG
    036.JPG
    TZ_&_LOTR_with_Rookie.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 12 years ago

LITZ is The Best ... TZ pissed me off so Bad , for the 1st week, till I got use to it..

.. Now .. It's a Keeper !!

I traded my TZ for a nice HUO, LOTR. The night before I made the trip to trade, I hit LITZ and it was just the icing on the cake. Man I miss my TZ....

. Here you go pintastic,, Here's a pict- you can Print off.. I'm Glad you got LITZ b-4 you did the Trade with me..

TZ_&_LOTR_with_Rookie.jpgTZ_&_LOTR_with_Rookie.jpg

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from greatmorra:

I own mine for about 6 months and I have never been there, not quite sure how to get there yet.

,, Put it on 5-ball , and have the Setting's set to medium... And Work to keep the ball alive..

I've gotten LITZ , 2-time's on a 5-ball game,, ( No Buy-n ) Now i want to hear the JackPot
    sound's ,, with these new Speaker's..

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Yeah, everything was just clicking along smoothly when I noticed I only had one door panel left. My wife was yelling to me to "hurry up!" because I had promised to go shopping with her as soon as she showered and got dressed. I convinced her to wait since I was on a record game and called my 2 sons in to watch. Ended up scoring over 1,079,000,000 without the buy-in. Definitely a record for me!

.. Awesome ,,, With TZ,, You just NEVER know when that Best Game is gonna happen.. The shot that is the hardest for me is " Gett-n Fast-lock be-4 the Timer run's out.. With the left flipper , i either hit the ramp ( come's bk -2- me ) or it goes to the Power ( mini- p/f ) then 2-the Pop-bumper's,, they eat at the tyme,, those joker's are fast.. I Love it !!! I have TZ set on 1-Buy-n.. And it's NO ball of Shame !!!

#29 12 years ago

For those of you that own a TZ, how easy is it for you to backhand the ramps? On mine, I can barely backhand the left one, and I can't backhand the right one at all. It seems like this is much easier to do on some other TZ's I've played. Perhaps my flippers are a bit weak.

It does sound like yr flipper's are weak,, Buy you some New FL- 15411 coil's and sleve's. I replaced the coil's & sleve's on T2 , Boom . I ended up buy-n the Complete Flipper rebuild kit from Marco,, for the heck of it.. I Gotta have Strong Flipper's.. You can order the complete Flipper assembly with the Plate from Marco,, Solder off and solder on,, $ 70.00 Well Worth it..

036.JPG036.JPG 038.JPG038.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-reached-lost-in-the-zone?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.