You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0385 (resized).JPG
IMG_5508 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170516-152019 (resized).png
20170321_204719 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

It's great that you had a good first impression. Often, it is the opposite with WOZ. I found it took me some time to really get a feel for it, but now I own it and love it. Playing it in your own home environment really allows you to explore the depth. Definitely would be a good choice for your next pin.

So true, WOZ is a game that slowly grows on most people. If someone likes it right out the gate it should be an instant buy for them. WOZ was a great accomplishment for JJP, and as a first game: WOW!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Dialed In is a clear miss on a theme, even if integration of said theme is good.

I think they will sell a lot of DI but it certainly remains to be seen. I like the disaster city type theme just fine, but understand some may feel different. A haunted house type theme would have been more to my liking but I think DI will deliver a lot of laughs and smiles to guests.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Ya I'm sold.Honestly, yes it's a lot of money. But when I look at the machines fit and finish, the craftsmanship, the wire looming, the amazing hardware and software harmony... It's a wrk of art, it's functional art to me and I don't mind spending the $ to own one.
I would much rather spend it on a JJ than almost any stern. Nothing against Stern, They are some great stuff, i have one and really like it... Just not the same level of quality IMO. Ordering my WOZ RR this week! And could not be more excited!

Great decision! It'll go wonderfully next to your Metallica. Two very different playing machines that will complement each other.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Getting a 2.0 WOZ with 27" monitor is well worth any delay and extra money, better to not chance having to deal with light board issues.

Had not heard of the WOZ 2.0? What was changed? I'm guessing the daisy chain lights?

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This could be interpreted as a sign that WOZ is still selling

Absolutely. If they are re-engineering aspects of the game they intend to sell it for at least another year or so. Just a testiment to how well WOZ has sold over the years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 5.00
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-played-woz?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.