You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0385 (resized).JPG
IMG_5508 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170516-152019 (resized).png
20170321_204719 (resized).jpg
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

I just got back from pinagogo, and was able to play a bunch of new games. All where great ( Houdini, Dialed in, WOZ...) But the Wizard of Oz stood out to me in a major way. It's just awesome! So deep, so many things to do, the lights shows are amazing, the sounds are killer, I was just blown away. Amazing game, and I think will be my next pin withou a doubt. Well done JerseyJack

#2 6 years ago

It's great that you had a good first impression. Often, it is the opposite with WOZ. I found it took me some time to really get a feel for it, but now I own it and love it. Playing it in your own home environment really allows you to explore the depth. Definitely would be a good choice for your next pin.

#3 6 years ago

Nokoro I could see that, I may have just been lucky. However I love TSPP which is super deep, and I think it can have a similar frustrating effect, esp that they are both designed by the same guy. I could just see the game lasting... I don't think I would get tired of it, so deep!!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

It's great that you had a good first impression. Often, it is the opposite with WOZ. I found it took me some time to really get a feel for it, but now I own it and love it. Playing it in your own home environment really allows you to explore the depth. Definitely would be a good choice for your next pin.

So true, WOZ is a game that slowly grows on most people. If someone likes it right out the gate it should be an instant buy for them. WOZ was a great accomplishment for JJP, and as a first game: WOW!

#5 6 years ago

At first I didn't like it, but after spending some time on one with the newest code last summer, I knew I had to get one. Great game!

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So true, WOZ is a game that slowly grows on most people. If someone likes it right out the gate it should be an instant buy for them. WOZ was a great accomplishment for JJP, and as a first game: WOW!

Pity they took a big huge dump all over it with their price hikes and various LEs. It could have been the next Twilight Zone, now it'll just be a footnote as being their first game. It had the legs, but they Tonya Harding'ed their own skater with technical issues, bad PR practices, delays, and price hikes, IMO. Hobbit is not anywhere near as solid as WOZ, and everyone knows it. Dialed In is a clear miss on a theme, even if integration of said theme is good. Can you jailbreak a Dialed In and make it something else? Lots of people like me now waiting to see if game #4 is going to be more of the same, or something we might legitimately be interested in buying..

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Dialed In is a clear miss on a theme, even if integration of said theme is good.

I think they will sell a lot of DI but it certainly remains to be seen. I like the disaster city type theme just fine, but understand some may feel different. A haunted house type theme would have been more to my liking but I think DI will deliver a lot of laughs and smiles to guests.

#8 6 years ago

I would have almost no complaints with it if the whole "Super cell phone" thing didn't exist and it was just about some ordinary 'bro' going out and saving people. I think it's a terrible idea. I understand it facilitated a lot of the things they wanted to do like Selfie Mode and bluetooth control of flippers, but man.. do you people seriously not hear enough phones ringing in your lives, or enough screens in your faces? LOL

First Johnny Mnemonic, then Batman 66, then Dialed In...let's give it a rest for a bit, fellas. Like say....until I'm dead. Thanks.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

A haunted house type theme

Would have been all over that one with Lawlor

Quoted from Frax:

Pity they took a big huge dump all over it with their price hikes and various LEs. It could have been the next Twilight Zone, now it'll just be a footnote as being their first game. It had the legs, but they Tonya Harding'ed their own skater with technical issues, bad PR practices, delays, and price hikes, IMO. Hobbit is not anywhere near as solid as WOZ, and everyone knows it. Dialed In is a clear miss on a theme, even if integration of said theme is good. Can you jailbreak a Dialed In and make it something else? Lots of people like me now waiting to see if game #4 is going to be more of the same, or something we might legitimately be interested in buying..

Took the words right out of my mouth

#10 6 years ago

Woz is still my favorite pin. Get one and enjoy.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Dude whatever.... the op played and loved woz and you gotta rant and rave against all things JJP. $6500 for WOZLE was prepaying at the start to get the company off the ground... I'm glad Jack didn't have your thinking & just build standards after the ECLE's sold out.. the RR's are beautiful! All your other spewing ain't worth arguing.

Soulrider - Woz had the same affect on me the first time I saw it, its just awesome!

#12 6 years ago

Ya I'm sold.Honestly, yes it's a lot of money. But when I look at the machines fit and finish, the craftsmanship, the wire looming, the amazing hardware and software harmony... It's a wrk of art, it's functional art to me and I don't mind spending the $ to own one.

I would much rather spend it on a JJ than almost any stern. Nothing against Stern, They are some great stuff, i have one and really like it... Just not the same level of quality IMO. Ordering my WOZ RR this week! And could not be more excited!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Ya I'm sold.Honestly, yes it's a lot of money. But when I look at the machines fit and finish, the craftsmanship, the wire looming, the amazing hardware and software harmony... It's a wrk of art, it's functional art to me and I don't mind spending the $ to own one.
I would much rather spend it on a JJ than almost any stern. Nothing against Stern, They are some great stuff, i have one and really like it... Just not the same level of quality IMO. Ordering my WOZ RR this week! And could not be more excited!

You will not be disappointed with WOZ, I have three Sterns and haven't touched them in months. Make sure to get the new 2.0 LED SYSTEM AND 27" HDMI BUILD. Make sure your distributor knows or JJP direct. and you will be ready for a journey on the yellow brick road.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Hobbit is not anywhere near as solid as WOZ, and everyone knows it.

Everyone knows? Guess I missed the memo! My Hobbit is solid as F! Looks/plays/sounds/works fantastic.

#15 6 years ago

Great decision! It'll go wonderfully next to your Metallica. Two very different playing machines that will complement each other.

#16 6 years ago

capguntrooper this is some great knowledge thank you I will make sure of that. I actually was just gonna order direct from JJ, they have thee rr in stock?

#17 6 years ago

I just got back from pinagogo, and was able to play a bunch of new games. All where great ( Houdini, Dialed in, WOZ...) But the Wizard of Oz stood out to me in a major way. It's just awesome! So deep, so many things to do, the lights shows are amazing, the sounds are killer, I was just blown away. Amazing game, and I think will be my next pin withou a doubt. Well done jerseyjack

it really is a marvel of a machine, with code that makes most Stern games look primitive. i mean i like Stern, i am not trying to bash them, but WOZ is a cut above in terms of code, light show, and playfield complexity.

i think a lot of guys feel threatened by the theme, and as a result, its amazingness kind of flies under radar.

#18 6 years ago

Absolutely love woz

Not my favorite theme but man alive is the game fun

#19 6 years ago

capguntrooper this is some great knowledge thank you I will make sure of that. I actually was just gonna order direct from JJ, they have thee rr in stock?

Yes they do as that is where I got mine.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Yes they do as that is where I got mine.

You may want to call around though - a distributor will likely have a slightly better deal and may have one immediately in stock, vs buying direct where there can (apparently) sometimes be delays

#21 6 years ago

I myself have not yet had the chance to play WOZ. I don't know of anyone that owns one here, and there are none sited anywhere near me. Hopefully someone will bring one to Pinfest, Newcastle, Australia in October. It looks like a wonderful machine. Congrats on your upcoming purchase.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You may want to call around though - a distributor will likely have a slightly better deal and may have one immediately in stock, vs buying direct where there can (apparently) sometimes be delays

Yep. Call Joe Newhart at PinballStar Amusements.

#23 6 years ago

Joe is who I use. Great guy, and I'm pretty sure he has them in stock - you could probably have it within a week.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Getting a 2.0 WOZ with 27" monitor is well worth any delay and extra money, better to not chance having to deal with light board issues.

#25 6 years ago

Thanks for thumbs up guys... Yes, I always make sure I have games in stock - no waiting here. I have JJP's WOZ75ths, Hobbit BAs, Hobbit Smaugs, Dialed Ins coming soon, VP Cabs Vertigos, Wizaards, and Minis, and Spooky Rob Zombies (LE and Standards) all in stock right now... Chicago Gaming AFMRs soon (I still have a few LEs left to sell), MMRs in summer, and coming later in year American Pinball's Houdini and Spooky's Alice Cooper... Great pricing where we can discount and service before and AFTER the sale. Email me for our current discounted price list. Hope to hear from you and glad you enjoyed your first WOZ experience - it's a common occurrence !
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yep. Call Joe Newhart at PinballStar Amusements.

Joe is a good egg.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Getting a 2.0 WOZ with 27" monitor is well worth any delay and extra money, better to not chance having to deal with light board issues.

Had not heard of the WOZ 2.0? What was changed? I'm guessing the daisy chain lights?

#29 6 years ago

I have watched woz mature since I first saw it -literally a pretty box of lights flashing. I was irritated, not amused.

Now. Time passes.

An amazing game. I don't like the theme. From a box of flashing lights to an extremely solid game now. Many people I know have one. They love it. Numbers don't lie, usually.

Anyways I would like to own one someday too. Which I never thought I would say.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Had not heard of the WOZ 2.0? What was changed? I'm guessing the daisy chain lights?

It's their new LED design that I assume alleviates some of the issues early builds had.

Whatever they did changed the individual numbering of each board, so it probably combined or separated some lights to simplify manufacture and maintenance.

There's nothing in the design notes about additional functionality. Barring any new functionality, IMO it is safer to get a design that's been proven out and tweaked over 3+ years, but I don't specifically know what they changed. I bet Lloyd does. Buys peace of mind I guess.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I have watched woz mature since I first saw it -literally a pretty box of lights flashing. I was irritated, not amused.
Now. Time passes.
An amazing game. I don't like the theme. From a box of flashing lights to an extremely solid game now. Many people I know have one. They love it. Numbers don't lie, usually.
Anyways I would like to own one someday too. Which I never thought I would say.

Seeing and playing WOZ got me back into Pinball - after 18 years away. Get a hobbit instead. I won't sell hobbit to get woz, but woz is on my short list of next pin to get for sure.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

2.0 is Hobbit style light system. JJP switched over end of December but didn't make a big announce id assume so they could clear out stock of pre 2.0 stock.

#33 6 years ago

awesome game, blows hobbit out of the water, I own both. hobbit is still a work in progress, only time will tell. Praying!!

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

2.0 is Hobbit style light system. JJP switched over end of December but didn't make a big announce id assume so they could clear out stock of pre 2.0 stock.

This could be interpreted as a sign that WOZ is still selling well and TH is not. It could also just be an attempt to simplify their parts situation.

Funny to think that the game with the more traditional pinball theme might not be selling as well, despite being designed by the same team. Certainly a testament to how awesome WOZ is that it's so well loved despite many clearly not loving the theme.

I would love to own a TH but not for the current prices. Loved my WOZ, sold it only because It was in perfect condition and just couldn't deal with being the first owner to screw it up

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This could be interpreted as a sign that WOZ is still selling

Absolutely. If they are re-engineering aspects of the game they intend to sell it for at least another year or so. Just a testiment to how well WOZ has sold over the years.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This could be interpreted as a sign that WOZ is still selling well and TH is not. It could also just be an attempt to simplify their parts situation.
Funny to think that the game with the more traditional pinball theme might not be selling as well, despite being designed by the same team. Certainly a testament to how awesome WOZ is that it's so well loved despite many clearly not loving the theme.
I would love to own a TH but not for the current prices. Loved my WOZ, sold it only because It was in perfect condition and just couldn't deal with being the first owner to screw it up

I interpreted it a few ways. The lightboard issues on original WOZs is known issue so they fixed it, WOZ is still selling good compared to Hobbit, they didnt want to pull all the old style light system games in stock at every distributor to replace with 2.0 which would slow sales and cost them to fix all the NIBs out there, also they didnt want to make a big deal about it because if somebody is looking to buy a WOZ they dont want people to stop buying the original in stock light system games from there distributors. Bottom line business is business.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I interpreted it a few ways. The lightboard issues on original WOZs is known issue so they fixed it, WOZ is still selling good compared to Hobbit, they didnt want to pull all the old style light system games in stock at every distributor to replace with 2.0 which would slow sales and cost them to fix all the NIBs out there, also they didnt want to make a big deal about it because if somebody is looking to buy a WOZ they dont want people to stop buying the original in stock light system games from there distributors. Bottom line business is business.

Well said - why create a panic about this "upgraded LED system" when it's not necessarily the case, potentially costing distributors a sale. Not a good business move. We don't know if there's any upside to the LED 2.0 - if it's just the same system as is used in TH, then they're making practical logistical changes to simplify their supply line.

The board issues in WOZ were fixed WAY before this though - I think it was back in 2015 or something. So this feels more like a nice opportunity to simplify and hey we can use up some of the current stock since TH isn't Selling as well as we projected.

They had to make a calculated move on this though - the 2.0 is definitely different enough to require some changes in code, and I'm willing to bet they had to do some other tweaks too. That all costs $$$

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Absolutely. If they are re-engineering aspects of the game they intend to sell it for at least another year or so. Just a testiment to how well WOZ has sold over the years.

Jack said he's re-upping WoZ license for another 4 years.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Well said - why create a panic about this "upgraded LED system" when it's not necessarily the case, potentially costing distributors a sale. Not a good business move. We don't know if there's any upside to the LED 2.0 - if it's just the same system as is used in TH, then they're making practical logistical changes to simplify their supply line.
The board issues in WOZ were fixed WAY before this though - I think it was back in 2015 or something. So this feels more like a nice opportunity to simplify and hey we can use up some of the current stock since TH isn't Selling as well as we projected.
They had to make a calculated move on this though - the 2.0 is definitely different enough to require some changes in code, and I'm willing to bet they had to do some other tweaks too. That all costs $$$

They wouldnt have converted WOZ to 2.0 if the issues with original system was fixed. The board issues were never really fixed from what ive seen so the 2.0 system was a great business move by JJP. The newer buffer boards are just old broken boards with a buffer board on them from what ive taken from talking to Victor at JJP. The newer 7.5 boards go bad too but last longer then the original ones.

The 2.0 system is way way more reliable. The new WOZ code 6.11 released im assuming was for the new 2.0 system.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Dude whatever.... the op played and loved woz and you gotta rant and rave against all things JJP. $6500 for WOZLE was prepaying at the start to get the company off the ground... I'm glad Jack didn't have your thinking & just build standards after the ECLE's sold out.. the RR's are beautiful! All your other spewing ain't worth arguing.
Soulrider - Woz had the same affect on me the first time I saw it, its just awesome!

It doesn't matter that the RR's look good. They intentionally devalued the games that their earliest supporters bought in order to make a buck over building the reputation of their BRAND NEW BUSINESS.. that's not very smart, and trashes brand loyalty. They went out of their way for a long time to come here and talk shit to anyone that didn't fawn all over their product...that's not very smart. They implemented a shoddy system that needed a bunch of tweaks to be solid for even home use. Not smart, AND they had to find a different engineer to take over fixing that mess from what I understand. Jack is VERY good at manufacturing logistics and buisness management, he's really terrible at PR and they've made a bunch of missteps. Whether or not you choose to act like an ostrich and

Quoted from Rarehero:

Everyone knows? Guess I missed the memo! My Hobbit is solid as F! Looks/plays/sounds/works fantastic.

Yes, because one example is a statistical proof, right? We have a Hobbit on route here in Dallas, and trust me...it's NOT holding up very well under high use. Weak flippers all day long, drop targets that don't register, and the crossbow barely manages to dribble the ball out of the outlane. So I guess with our sample size of two, we're at 50% success rate for JJP? Hobbit looks great, sounds great...plays....um... an hour long almost every time I touch it, and every time, it's the exact same sequence of events: Light Smaug locks, start modes (doesn't matter WHAT modes, because they're all equally irrelevant..they're only there as a roadblock to the wizard modes, since you don't have any need at all to actually finish any of them..), and try to stay in multiball as long as possible.

As well, the rules for the game are just awful to me. They created a masterpiece with the WOZ rules, then phoned it in for Hobbit. I mean literally...one mode is "Shoot left ramps over and over again"....another mode is "Shoot the spider over and over again"....advance to Erebor "Shoot the orbits over and over again"....who coded that thing? Lonnie? I think some MINOR changes to the rules (Why is there no mode where you shoot the monsters in a SEQUENCE instead of the same one over and over again...that's RIGHT BY THE FLIPPERS! Why does advancing Erebor not require you to make a shot to alternating sides to encourage shot diversity?) would go a long way. This is what I meant by "not as solid as WOZ"....it's just not fun to play. It's a slog, and worse, it's a slog with very easy-to-cause roadblocks (Monster multiball stacked with Smaug blocking your needed shots to advance Smaug), while WoZ is maybe the best example of well thought out stacking possibilities I think I've ever seen. Hobbit could be changed to be better (Well I suppose 'better' is relative...better IN MY OPINION...the game is just far too easy for my taste..at least when everything works correctly.) ...question is, will they do it? Is WoZ intended for players, and Hobbit is intended for casuals? If that's the case, then I suppose the massive disparity in how deep the rules go is fine. Even though I'm not interested in Dialed In as a theme, I'm very much interested in which way JJP games are going to tend to go towards in the future!

Love all ya'll JJP fanbois that downvoted...it's cute that you think that I'm going to be buried or discouraged from speaking my mind by them. The fact that none of you downvoted Ice just goes to show it's more about me than it is what I said..

*Edit* Glad to see they're still in the process of improving their tech. I mean...it would be stupid NOT to, but it's good to have some confirmation they aren't unwilling to push it back to older games that are still in production too.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

It doesn't matter that the RR's look good. They intentionally devalued the games that their earliest supporters bought in order to make a buck over building the reputation of their BRAND NEW BUSINESS.. that's not very smart, and trashes brand loyalty. They went out of their way for a long time to come here and talk shit to anyone that didn't fawn all over their product...that's not very smart. They implemented a shoddy system that needed a bunch of tweaks to be solid for even home use. Not smart, AND they had to find a different engineer to take over fixing that mess from what I understand. Jack is VERY good at manufacturing logistics and buisness management, he's really terrible at PR and they've made a bunch of missteps. Whether or not you choose to act like an ostrich and

Yes, because one example is a statistical proof, right? We have a Hobbit on route here in Dallas, and trust me...it's NOT holding up very well under high use. Weak flippers all day long, drop targets that don't register, and the crossbow barely manages to dribble the ball out of the outlane. So I guess with our sample size of two, we're at 50% success rate for JJP? Hobbit looks great, sounds great...plays....um... an hour long almost every time I touch it, and every time, it's the exact same sequence of events: Light Smaug locks, start modes (doesn't matter WHAT modes, because they're all equally irrelevant..they're only there as a roadblock to the wizard modes, since you don't have any need at all to actually finish any of them..), and try to stay in multiball as long as possible.
As well, the rules for the game are just awful to me. They created a masterpiece with the WOZ rules, then phoned it in for Hobbit. I mean literally...one mode is "Shoot left ramps over and over again"....another mode is "Shoot the spider over and over again"....advance to Erebor "Shoot the orbits over and over again"....who coded that thing? Lonnie? I think some MINOR changes to the rules (Why is there no mode where you shoot the monsters in a SEQUENCE instead of the same one over and over again...that's RIGHT BY THE FLIPPERS! Why does advancing Erebor not require you to make a shot to alternating sides to encourage shot diversity?) would go a long way. This is what I meant by "not as solid as WOZ"....it's just not fun to play. It's a slog, and worse, it's a slog with very easy-to-cause roadblocks (Monster multiball stacked with Smaug blocking your needed shots to advance Smaug), while WoZ is maybe the best example of well thought out stacking possibilities I think I've ever seen. Hobbit could be changed to be better (Well I suppose 'better' is relative...better IN MY OPINION...the game is just far too easy for my taste..at least when everything works correctly.) ...question is, will they do it? Is WoZ intended for players, and Hobbit is intended for casuals? If that's the case, then I suppose the massive disparity in how deep the rules go is fine. Even though I'm not interested in Dialed In as a theme, I'm very much interested in which way JJP games are going to tend to go towards in the future!
Love all ya'll JJP fanbois that downvoted...it's cute that you think that I'm going to be buried or discouraged from speaking my mind by them.
*Edit* Glad to see they're still in the process of improving their tech. I mean...it would be stupid NOT to, but it's good to have some confirmation they aren't unwilling to push it back to older games that are still in production too.

So... I guess next time you could save yourself and the rest of us a whole lot of time in writing and reading and just say "I don't like WOZ or TH, thx peace out"

#42 6 years ago

I have a RRWOZ and soon will have a DILE. I love JJP games. They are in a league of there own.

20170321_204719 (resized).jpg20170321_204719 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170516-152019 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170516-152019 (resized).png

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So... I guess next time you could save yourself and the rest of us a whole lot of time in writing and reading and just say "I don't like WOZ or TH, thx peace out"

You're wasting your own time.

#44 6 years ago

The existence of WoZRR doesn't make ECLE devalued. You can clearly see this in the market where ECLEs are selling for the same price as WoZRRs at the absolute CHEAPEST. One is up for $10K, which a WoZRR would never get secondhand. It's clear you just want to complain about JJP, not talk facts.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

We have a Hobbit on route here in Dallas, and trust me...it's NOT holding up very well under high use.

A pinball on route that plays like garbage!? The sky is blue and water is wet!

If I judged games purely by route examples, I'd hate pinball in its entirety.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

A pinball on route that plays like garbage!? The sky is blue and water is wet!
If I judged games purely by route examples, I'd hate pinball in its entirety.

You judge Ghostbusters all the time based solely on routed games!

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Oh no.....you didn't go there...

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

True, but that game plays like garbage by design. Route GB's just add broken Slimers

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm a Hobbit and WOZ owner and think he makes some valid points. I would rather read what someone dislikes about a game than just "it sucks". I find it hard to believe when Keith Johnson (he who programmed Lord of the Rings) was writing the story boards for the Hobbit, the current state of the game is what he intended. Especially when he made a statement something like the Hobbit will be the epitome of mode based games.

It's more likely they have to balance allocating resources to work on released games versus getting new games out.

I think it's good that people voice their honest opinions. If upper management sees that improving the software will make sales maybe they'll send more resources that way.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I'm a Hobbit and WOZ owner and think he makes some valid points. I would rather read what someone dislikes about a game than just "it sucks". I find it hard to believe when Keith Johnson (he who programmed Lord of the Rings) was writing the story boards for the Hobbit, the current state of the game is what he intended. Especially when he made a statement something like the Hobbit will the be the epitome of mode based games.
It's more likely they are struggling with allocating resources to work on released games and getting new games out.
I think it's good that people voice their honest opinions. If upper management sees that improving the software will make more sales maybe they'll send more resources that way.

I agree, and I wasn't very clear in what I was responding to (sorry, Frax!). I didn't mean to be so flip (yeah shouldn't have bothered to post

Certainly there are legit points to be made there, and I can't defend some of the weird business decisions JJP has made. I was responding more to the speculative stuff that isn't based in fact. By no means do I think someone shouldn't voice their opinion, and it's not like he's wrong on the points referring to the game ... I can't justify the lot of unprovable conspiracy theory stuff though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 91.00
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-played-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.