Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinkid
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadsugg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

First, a moment of silence for your departed angels...

I've only owned one pin, and I had to sell it after we had our son a couple of years ago. We really really didn't want to sell it, but that money bought a lot of diapers!

I had been too busy to miss it too much for the longest time, but over the past couple of months I don't know what's happened but I really want a pin in the house again. I almost feel the same as I did before buying that first when as far as impatience goes. I actually made a goal last week to get a machine again before this year is up. Money doesn't go on trees, but hey, fingers crossed!

And yeah, I like your thoughts here. I imagine a day where I have a room of grail pins, and it makes me pretty much feel like a kid on Xmas morning just thinking about it. So I'd say your plan here is a pretty great one. Plus, one big "perk" of you not having more of a selection is that it will force you to go out to arcades more often. I drive an hour round-trip to the closest arcade to me now as often as possible (usually about once a week). That usually helps calm my jittery desires for a new pin for at least a good day or two.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadsugg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-letting-go?tu=chadsugg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.