Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mickthepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

After 2 months I finally found a really nice Earthshaker machine. The thing looks like its brand new. Ill try to post some pictures later.

#2 12 years ago

Congrats! Great machine!

#3 12 years ago

Nice choice for a first pin. Solid game all around and good fun. Bitch'n!!

#4 12 years ago

nice pin congrats...please do post some pics

#5 12 years ago

congrats on your 1st pin. post pics when you can and get ready for pin #2.

#6 12 years ago

Way to go, I got my first six months ago (and my second a few weeks ago). Currently looking at a Whirlwind for my third.

Welcome to the addiction.

#7 12 years ago

Congrats on your first pin!!! You'll get your 2nd one very soon.

#8 12 years ago

Congrats....pics please

#9 12 years ago

Congrats, and the floodgates are open.

#10 12 years ago

Sweet!!!

#11 12 years ago

good for you!

#12 12 years ago

A buddy of mine just picked up a prototype version with the sinking Earthquake institute.

His kids are in absolute heaven now, now theres a bunch that will keep the legacy of pinball alive for the next generation, they will grow up to be the collectors of the future.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Congrats on your first pin!!! You'll get your 2nd one very soon.

where is your 2nd one? Aren't you due now

Congrats! I think I got my 2nd one within a month.... :s

#14 12 years ago

Congrats. Great pin. You'll have a lot of fun.

#15 12 years ago

Fun pin. Congrats!!

#16 12 years ago

Congrats Earthshaker is a classic!

#17 12 years ago

jhanley,Was the Earthshaker pin you just picked up by any chance the one in the Denver area from that guy who was selling 18 routed pins?
    His prices seemed fair-of course condition dependant-he had his Earthshaker listed for $800.00

#18 12 years ago

You may think you'll stop, but you'l keep looking. Like those Williams machines.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

jhanley,Was the Earthshaker pin you just picked up by any chance the one in the Denver area from that guy who was selling 18 routed pins?
    His prices seemed fair-of course condition dependant-he had his Earthshaker listed for $800.00

No I bought it the day after mpatricksp bought the No Good Gofers machine from the same guy in Salt lake City. Its in excellent condition and wasnt used for more than 5 years when he rescued it and put it in storage. I couldnt afford the NGG so I asked him if he had something cheaper.

#20 12 years ago

congats, now be carful buying pins is very addictive

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-got-a-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.