(Topic ID: 152899)

Finally, after 30 years wanting one, bubble hockey is in the house !!

By pinball_erie

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by 27dnast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160221_114240_(resized).jpg
IMG_2888_(resized).JPG
#1 8 years ago

I have wanted one of these since I was little and here it finally is. The dads of the kids I coach have already nominated my house for a league once the season is over. Can't wait !!! The picture is of my best friend and my son playing......my son wooped his ass.

IMG_2888_(resized).JPGIMG_2888_(resized).JPG

#2 8 years ago

One of the favorite games in our house! Congrats!!!

#3 8 years ago

I've always wanted one too. I just don't have people over enough to play. And i suck. I watched videos on the internet of strategy and tricks but I don't have time to really practice.
have fun with it!

#4 8 years ago

Congrats! I picked a huo only up yesterday. Love it!

20160221_114240_(resized).jpg20160221_114240_(resized).jpg

#5 8 years ago

Very cool.

It would go well with my foosball table. How much do these normally run?

1 week later
#6 8 years ago

In the early 1970's we had the "home model" of the Bubble Hockey - tabletop version, smaller rink without the bubble. We would play it all the time. Tons O Fun!... I've been looking for a Bubble Hockey for a long time - never can find one at a good price... Congrats on your new addition to the family!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Very cool.
It would go well with my foosball table. How much do these normally run?

You have to check on ICEs website... but I think they are 2.4K new IB

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-after-30-years-wanting-one-bubble-hockey-is-in-the-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.