(Topic ID: 75779)

Final "Test" Person Wanted - Chicago Gaming - For MMR

By PPS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm passing this on for Chicago Gaming - they are interested (and flexible) for someone(s) who KNOWS pinball, as well as KNOWS Medieval Madness to help out with final testing and possibly other odd jobs that will need to be done for MMR. They are flexible in terms of time and all other things, I'm just passing this along as they are not active on pinside.

So, if interested please send me some info and I will pass along and if Chicago Gaming are interested they will contact you directly to discuss. Best to highlight:
    - Your knowledge
    - Any technical knowledge/experience
    - Availability (hours or days / week) and desired duration (weeks/months/years)

I think they will look at who is out there that can contribute to moving thru the production phase for the game.

Please email me at [email protected] ...

thanks
    rick

#2 10 years ago

In before shitnado.

#3 10 years ago

There's really no need for any posts and thanks for the couple of you that have emailed already.

rick

#4 10 years ago

Well as everyone says Lyman is hard at work on Metallica code so hes out.
    ...Ping.... Brian Eddy....Ping... Brian Eddy
    Maybe he can break away from the slots

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from jalkelly:

In before shitnado.

That's kind of a crappy post.

#6 10 years ago

Hiring a Pinball hobbyist to help out with pinball production?!?

What a terrible idea

Quoted from jalkelly:

In before shitnado.

#8 10 years ago

Why is it a bad idea? Chris Hutchins @High End Pins posted in a forum for an assistant to help out. I know for sure that worked out good. It's not like their needing a designer.

#9 10 years ago

Brian would certainly be a great choice.

#10 10 years ago

I would drive up for a weekend to play the new mmr for 2 days. Put me up.

#11 10 years ago

I should probably qualify that you would need to be in Chicago (Cicero, IL) to do the work, I suppose you could 'commute' (fly/drive) there.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

I should probably qualify that you would need to be in Chicago (Cicero, IL) to do the work, I suppose you could 'commute' (fly/drive) there.

Worth it.

#13 10 years ago

Anyone local get contacted to play this thing?

#14 10 years ago

Woah! This sounds like a great opportunity for anyone in that area!

#15 10 years ago

Wish I Lived Closer!

#16 10 years ago

That's about 5 min from my house.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

That's about 5 min from my house.

dude I would be on this like a rat on a Cheeto!

#18 10 years ago

Don't get me wrong, it sounds awesome. But I doubt I could afford to leave my real job which undoubtedly pays a lot more.

#19 10 years ago

I don't think they are looking for full time employees. If you are 5 minutes away, and you wanted to play for 30 minutes instead of go to lunch, I think they'd appreciate the feedback. That sort of thing.

Quoted from catboxer:

Don't get me wrong, it sounds awesome. But I doubt I could afford to leave my real job which undoubtedly pays a lot more.

3 months later
    #21 9 years ago

Post of the year.

#22 9 years ago

Rofl... Awesome

#23 9 years ago

For the record... I wouldn't mind knowing some Pin Ball cheats...

#24 9 years ago

I hope the person(s) chosen won't be under NDA and will be able to freely share their experience of playing the game. Would be fun to know how many successful Battle for the Kingdom they have under their belts!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/final-test-person-wanted-chicago-gaming-for-mmr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.