Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-3.jpeg
gemini.jpg
Snowfridge.JPG
th-4.jpeg
some_like_it_hot_1959.jpg
No_pockets!.JPG
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

I don't necessarily understand the "rarity" argument... How many MM's and AFM's were made? I'm pretty sure a lot more than like "Frank Thomas's Big Hurt". But it is worth like 1/15th what the others are worth. It should have more to do with how good the game is, and it does. So when someone is selling some pos game saying it's worth all the money because it's "rare", doesn't hold water. Now a GOOD game that's rare as well is a different story.....

#52 10 years ago

Hey, I like Big Hurt. And now I know I got a real good deal on Joker Poker.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey, I like Big Hurt.

Me too, actually looking for one.... hope they don't want 25k since only half as many were made as MM though....

#54 10 years ago

Big Hurt is a better game, IMO.

At over 10k, The bidders must think that Pinball Girl comes with the machine.

#55 10 years ago

$10, 100

Somebody REALLY wanted this. Given this end price, I have a feeling that this game will come up for sale more often now.

- Tim

#56 10 years ago

OR, it will be relisted in 2 weeks due to non paying bidder..... And sell for 3k

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

OR, it will be relisted in 2 weeks due to non paying bidder..... And sell for 3k

Bidder has 248 - 100% positive Feedback so I'm pretty sure it is sold and not coming back on the market anytime soon.

Ken

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

Don't dream !
The guy who bought GEMINI bought SPACE WALK for $15.100 to classicpinballcorp in 2012 september.... gemini.jpggemini.jpg

#59 10 years ago

Wow, dude has more money to throw around than I could ever dream of apparently......

#60 10 years ago

Someone point the second place bidder to me. I have a Gemini with NOS playfield, NOS backglass, and NOS plastic set for sale at that price.

Mike O.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Someone point the second place bidder to me. I have a Gemini with NOS playfield, NOS backglass, and NOS plastic set for sale at that price.
Mike O.

Give pingirl an email.

#62 10 years ago

Pingirl must be very thankful for that second place bidder. If not for them, the game would have gone for more than $6K less. (Although he who shall not be named from RGP would be crying shill bid at this point.)

Conversely, the high bidder must be gnashing his teeth. Than again, maybe not since if you can afford $10K+ for an EM, what's another few thousand?

- Tim

#63 10 years ago

Just checked in to see what happened.... over 10k! That is just bonkers, I wouldn't play it if I paid that much, but if I wouldn't play it then I wouldn't get it, hummm.

I'd really like to know why it was worth so much to the winner, you never know, there could be a very valid reason.

#64 10 years ago

I'd really like to know why it was worth so much to the winner, you never know, there could be a very valid reason.

Yeah, money to burn!

th-3.jpegth-3.jpeg

#65 10 years ago

Cool EM but...

money burns quicker when it is lit at both ends.

#66 10 years ago

Someone got hosed. Someone paid twice the amount this game should have gone for. Horrible "shill bidder" with 3 feedbacks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kent, WA
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Staunton, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/final-sale-price-for-gottlieb-gemini/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.