• (2) Medieval Madness VS 269 votes
    24%
  • (3) Attack From Mars 275 votes
    25%
  • (5) Jurassic Park (Stern) VS 278 votes
    25%
  • (8) Lord of the Rings 283 votes
    26%

(Multiple choice - 1105 votes by 637 Pinsiders)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

053D3B04-4402-441E-A496-12247718A9B0 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
20200417_190647.jpg
C4C877AE-8FC7-4D07-9A56-0AA36CE242E4 (resized).png
image-14 (resized).jpg
If there is a tie.JPG
Screenshot_20200416-134034~2 (resized).png
100_0044 (resized).JPG
12F61295-777A-4472-8D90-B1A03CE9DB71 (resized).jpeg
48A564A9-B90C-40AE-886A-B4C1576FDC2A (resized).jpeg
Sweet Sixteen Bracket.JPG
Record by Era.JPG
Record by Company.JPG
Round 4 Results.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

I think MM and JP make it through ....another huge battle for MM though, and LOTR has been crazy consistent as well.

The winning by manufacturer % is getting further wacked though, as they eat each other, causing the winners to actually be penalized.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

mk6pin - you really are going to make me do non-cannibalism stats, aren't you?
Fact - 2019 NCAA tournament; Big Ten teams Minnesota and Michigan State played each other in the Round of 32. They counted both the win and loss of that game into the Big Ten's overall record inthe tournament.

Nah...just playing...

You are correct, but it was considered in the tournament as a whole, not by round, so the # of rounds are just as important (?).

Symantecs.... I'm still recovering from the battle last night....

#40 4 years ago

Battle of the tourney - TZ vs. MM

Seems T-Rex is getting slayed currently

MM still bearing scars from yesterday, but seems to be recovering.....will shall see...

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Wow! MM and AFM tied on 164.

Yep....suspect the early leaders won't hold up....

#78 4 years ago

Can feel the tide turning.....T-Rex is getting hungry, and the Castle's wounds have about healed.....battle on!!!

#140 4 years ago

1/2 of the final pretty much decided....the other one looks to go to the wire....AGAIN!!! Speaks volumes about the real top 3 (MM, AFM, TZ).....

Finally bourbon night tomorrow (been avoiding it lately due to work), but believe the timing is very good.....

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Definitely keep them hidden. Will be a long fun weekend reading all the game bashing in the posts.

Another vote for keeping the tally hidden...adds more suspense and interest in case the #'s start to lean one way or the other. Should be plenty of bashing, etc. but the top vote-getter wins period.

Great idea!!!!

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Or better yet... where is Pinstadium?

I beg you...please don't open that door...

Your answer- everywhere on everything prior to a minor uproar to tame it down. Thankfully it ( partially) worked. One more rainbow ramp.....

Back to the battle...MM has started the day well...

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I was always under the impression everyone loved AFM more than MM? Now we know they really are neck and neck. This is one hell of a semi final. The one thing we learned is all four of these games are effing amazing.

Love my AFMr....wanted MM for a long time...bailed on my MMrRE as timing couldn't be worse, sadly. Couldn't buy it, when I was having to layoff some of my office staff..bad vibe...

Still voted MM, as it's just been on top of all the polls w TZ for so long ( well, except for @odin... .)

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I enjoyed MM in the arcade and the short time I had it.
But I can only hit that castle gate so many more times. The scoring was fairly balanced though. Those ramps with the no risk rollbacks, not so much.
I do know as a rule, most pinsiders prefer games that they can have super long ball times so they can explore the depths of the rules and perhaps enter and beat the wizard mode. Not that unlike a video game.

I'm lucky to be a barely average player, so never in danger of completely beating any game on a regular basis...

My thrill is in the chase...I pick one area of a game that kills me, and just go for it. I like IM as much as WOZ. Dare I say MunstersLE as much as BM66...depends on my mood and attention span at the moment.

#208 4 years ago

Man...this one is shaping up to be a doozy...finally home from work AND bourbon night.

Officially not responsible for my posts this evening...hell of a week......

Rooting for my favorite, grail, goat, etc. ALIEN..( oh wait..that ship sailed)

Odin is good by me btw...has the best thread down in the basement ..he also had a BM66 for awhile..

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant believe that Munsters isnt in the final four, WTF?

And...the voice of reason!!!

MunstersLE vs. Alien in the final or I call bs...

#222 4 years ago

Back to the race...T-Rex fading a bit...needs to stop and eat a goat or something for the final push.

If MM and AFM tie, MM wins?

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:Well, that's not exactly how it happened, but at least I didn't buy into The Munsters.

Hey...crossed the line there... .

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

These are INSANELY close. It makes me wonder what the finals will be like.
I guess the takeaway is they are all great games.

Wow!! Takeaway is they all have solid fan-bases....sort of a coin toss...better than the TV I'm watching currently...searching....

#251 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Voting is now over .

I missed it!!! (was playing X-Men Magneto).....wow!!! really didn't expect LOTR to beat JP, however many love it.

Think I will move to my AFMr now to play tonight....(it is such a fun game!!).

Suspect the final will be close as well...congrats to the winners!!!

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think I'd rather play that one.

Game is stupid fun...whole machine shakes when magneto starts spinning the balls before releasing..then slings them everywhere..doesn't get more interactive than that. Insane....

#256 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Okay guys - a handful of announcements...
1. Several Pinsiders mentioned they would like to have a 3rd place voting thread - you got it. Give me a few minutes to start it.
2. I will get the finals thread up as soon as possible. I will have it up no later than 10am EST/7am PST. It could be even up tonight.
3. Voting is going to be hidden until voting closes Monday night. Just in case there is a blowout, we want to make sure we keep the last round suspenseful.
4. Voting will end Monday night at 10pm EST/7pm PST (cpr9999 - don't forget to vote!)
5. Thanks to everyone who has favorite(d), followed, voted, commented over the last couple of weeks. This has been fun.

Appreciate you doing it!!! Outcome not how I expected, but in my case, that's the normal....

#263 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I know. NimblePin had one. Kinda stupid fun that I like.

Agreed....never seem to get crazy high scores, but don't really care....just makes me smile when I play it.....

#299 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Tell you what, I am stunned at how good XMEN LE is. So much hate for so long, but now finished and mostly forgotten, the games shines. Been playing it nonstop lately. Can’t believe how much I like it.

No truer statement....I absolutely have a blast on this game. Have no idea what was wrong w it prior, but zero complaints here!!!!

Added Newton ball for Wolvy...great shots,mb, and alot of ways to play... just fun!!!!.. a gem...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 7.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 64.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/final-four-greatest-pinball-game-of-all-time-tournament-edition?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.