AMH1.JPG
10150535_10152395357606188_8383491541819421479_n.jpg
JWE_0468.jpg
image-672.jpg
image-814.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 years ago

great price and very very interested in the pinheck system for a custom pin as well…...

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

There is a digital version of Bill Paxton Pinball out there. As for AMH, if someone wanted to create one, I could provide files.

Would be cool if Pinball Arcade could do it then heaps and heaps of people could try it.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

There's one way to find out. I'd pick one up until I could buy the real thing.

don't worry I am on the list for both of spooky's pins

2 months later
#293 10 years ago

cool ben, thanks for sharing. itching to get the game but have to wait to see how to get it to Aus.

Design question for when your board set is made available - curious what rate are the dots done at 5 frames per second????? and what program do you use for the images and then what program changes the images to dots and the shades of green?

#316 10 years ago

what about a run through the grave yard with ghosts popping out of the grave plots at the local graveyard but make it random ??? with an option in the rules to say no video mode

#330 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

3) Running over ghosts with car

run over or through lol

#405 10 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Just shows how subjective art is, I think its one of the coolest looking playfields out there.

75131.jpg 449 KB

I totally agree, love the art (playfield, trans and cabinet - great package) and can't wait to get the game down under when my turn comes up.

Also big congrats to team Spooky for the start of shipping - awesome work.

2 weeks later
#464 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Shot this video demonstrating some more features of the pinHeck board, specifically command-line testing and Bluetooth.
» YouTube video

great work Ben

am hoping one day you can do a video explaining the basics of programming of your system…. also would be cool if you could provide some programming templates for the beginners: attract mode, game start, etc so we can then work in rules, end of game, attract mode etc and go then we can go from there.

Am so wanting AMH and a pinheck board set

#474 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Here's some decent gameplay footage from Arcade Hunters at Allentown. Unfortunately this was shot while the speaker was blown, but still good stuff.
» YouTube video

thanks for sharing, looks great, take my money…..

1 week later
#491 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm thinking of making a series of videos on how to program the PinHeck system.

awesome, look forward to watching and learning

1 week later
#521 9 years ago

love the video, great pin

1 month later
#622 9 years ago

5th Element would be very very cool - collect the 5 stones, Bruce Willis do a few call outs, sexy girl, futuristic gadgets with that Americana feel with the buildings and floating cars and I know you love it Ben......

Elvira 3 would be cool as well, or a Elvira / Haunted House mash combo

still waiting for Spooky to work out freighting overseas as keen for AMH

1 week later
#744 9 years ago

looking forward to more vids as keen to get this game but I need to trust videos as no chance of trying one here in Aus. Here are the currently new owners already with one or getting one soon. Will be great to see this populate around the US and the world.

screen-capture.pngscreen-capture.png

1 month later
1 month later
#908 9 years ago

cool video, thanks

noticed it didn't have the post on the scoop.

here is a few links to Pinheadz Podcast with a interview with Charlie

PINHEADZ.com.au http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp009-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep9-everybody-loves-a-comebackthe-spooky-special/

iTUNES https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/pinheadz-pinball-podcast/id782889884?mt=2

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/final-art-for-americas-most-haunted-pricing-info?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.