AMH1.JPG
10150535_10152395357606188_8383491541819421479_n.jpg
JWE_0468.jpg
image-672.jpg
image-814.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nextopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#769 9 years ago

If you make AoD it will be my first NIB. Well, Spooky might be, if you keep selling them.

Some Ideas for themes (some already mentioned)

The Munsters - But only if the character art is B&W, I hate the colorized versions, must include Dragula car and Rob Zombie Dragula multiball as well as a monster under the staircase (that was munsters, right?)

Gears of War, not spooky but I think it fits a horror theme and M$ is looking for money these days

Lawnmower Man

Of course Goonies.

Scary Movie

Scream

Alice Cooper

DOOM (the game, not the movie)

Creepshow

Steven King - The Shining, The Stand etc

Beetlejuice

Psycho

American Werewolf in London

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - still creeps me out.

Tremors with Kevin Bacon VO

#773 9 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

I have never seen a thread go on and off track often. Can't believe this hasn't derailed yet. Maybe we should start a Spooky Pinball theme suggestion thread?

It's a requirement of a Ben Heck thread, Should be a movie quote any minute now.

#794 9 years ago

Is the software for Spooky Pinball open source, can you directly modify the code?

#796 9 years ago

I had another spooky theme idea.

Theme would be cryptids (had to look that up)

Gameplay would involve traveling the world trying to find "Creatures of Legend" such as:

Bigfoot,
Lock Ness Monster
Chupacabra
Mermaid
Dragon
Yeti
and of course,
Jackalope

As well as any others on this list.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptids

As modes are beaten, a 3D printed creature revels itself hidden in the playfield, when all modes are beat wizard mode would be trying to save your captured creatures from the greedy sweaty palms of the promoter and owner of the traveling sideshow who want's to exploit the creatures for his own personal gain.

or something like that..

#799 9 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Wow... KT had this idea right as we were launching the company. Great minds think alike apparently!

Did you also have the shady sideshow creature collector? If so then that would be pretty weird.

#802 9 years ago

One more, and I don't know how this isn't already a pinball machine

Phantasm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079714/

Phantasm house of mysterious secrets.jpgPhantasm house of mysterious secrets.jpg

#807 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I liked Kaytee's "urban legends" idea a lot too. We discussed it on a road trip to Ball Crawl once. Don't forget Mothman! (who is hidden on AMH backglass BTW)
Maybe if AMH sells well, years from now "America's Most Cryptic" could be a follow-up game.

"America's Most Cryptid"

2 months later
#966 9 years ago

One thing I noticed in the video's that I've never seen before is the triangles in the corners of the DMD that tell you what ramp to shoot. The way they are flashing and all the noise really adds a sense of urgency to the shot, even if there is none. It's a great effect.

I've had Metallica on my list for some time but I'm really starting to lean towards AMH. Great game.

BTW, please ship Nate Shiver's game, I'm sick of hearing him whine about it on his podcast

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nextopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/final-art-for-americas-most-haunted-pricing-info?tu=nextopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.