AMH1.JPG
10150535_10152395357606188_8383491541819421479_n.jpg
JWE_0468.jpg
image-672.jpg
image-814.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maddog14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

Well Ben, I put my money where my mouth is. I made my deposit today.
I saw a beautifully working prototype at expo. I have seen quick responses to feedback. I see a short lead time for production.

I like what you are doing and am proud to support spooky pinball with the most important thing, my wallet.

Thanks a Bunch!!!

1 month later
#81 10 years ago

That is dope. I want one.

1 month later
#267 10 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Is this pin limited, or will there be plenty of opportunity to play the game in it's finished state before making a purchase decision?

This pin is limited to the amount of buyers. After the first 100 * I can't recall if they need 20 per run or 100 for each run. But as long as they have their minimum for each run, my impression was that they will keep making them.

1 week later
#305 10 years ago

i like video modes

1 week later
#427 9 years ago

Looks fine to me. I have to play it though....

3 weeks later
#496 9 years ago

I'm giddy like a school girl with excitement.

3 weeks later
#567 9 years ago

Not sure if any have shipped yet to the founders.
I have so much other stuff going on now I have not even thought about bugging KT about time frame lately.

If I were to make a guess that has no basis in reality I would say I will be getting an email for mine in July some time.

1 month later
#810 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Getting closer to my "come and git it" call from Spooky. Out of all the pins that have come and gone I am really stoked for this title. Great work Charlie & Minions.

me too, or also I

#823 9 years ago

Not saying its a competition. Not saying anyone is keeping score.
But, Spooky Pinball 1, Everyone else Zero.

2 weeks later
#866 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Are they shipping the game?

A few seem to be going out each week. Some are shipped. Some are picked up.

#880 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Here it is in action:
» YouTube video

i just got a chubby

1 month later
#903 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Great to hear it. How many are out there already? .

as of tomorrow, at least 14ish

1 week later
#958 9 years ago

Ben, Since you are working on code, things off the top of my head:

Make the credits left on the machine reset to zero when turned off to be optional. I like playing my home machines with credits. Big pain putting them back on each time I turn on the machine.

Next i love having high scores with more than 3 letters. Ten letters would be groovy. I don't know, maybe that is just me. If it is just me. don't bother.

Lastly, when a credit is won, either by matching or high score, a cool sound effect or call out would be awesome.

#962 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Ben, one bug I have noticed in the code on my machine is that the ball saver in Hellavator multiball doesn't expire. It seems to happen every time, unless you start that multiball as a mystery award. We tested to see how far it goes and finally had to tilt it off after about 5 minutes.

I have not had that happen to me in hellavator multiball. Matter of fact, i drain the balls too quickly and it ends. LOL. I wonder if the setting you have on ball save time effects this? I have mine on 9 seconds.

#964 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I didn't know you got your game. Congrats! Yup, I have mine set on 9, as well. It also did this on the default setting before I changed it. I'm not sure what's up with that.
...I just tried testing the Hellavator multiball with different ball save settings. I set it back to default (5) and still had the issue. I then tried setting it to 1 and the problem cleared up! Unfortunately, on the next Hellavator multiball I got, it was back! I then tried setting 2, 3, 4 and ultimately back to 1. I only had one other time that the ball saver expired, again on setting 1, but it usually just keeps going. I am running code version 7.

I just got hellavator multiball and no prolonged ball saver. hmmmm.

When I get a chance I will pm you so we can exchange settings

2 weeks later
#988 9 years ago

So is the latest code up right now for download?

either I'm doing it wrong, or its not. Mine still says AMH7. Everything seems the same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maddog14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/final-art-for-americas-most-haunted-pricing-info?tu=maddog14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.