AMH1.JPG
10150535_10152395357606188_8383491541819421479_n.jpg
JWE_0468.jpg
image-672.jpg
image-814.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.
#801 9 years ago

I liked Kaytee's "urban legends" idea a lot too. We discussed it on a road trip to Ball Crawl once. Don't forget Mothman! (who is hidden on AMH backglass BTW)

Maybe if AMH sells well, years from now "America's Most Cryptic" could be a follow-up game.

#802 9 years ago

One more, and I don't know how this isn't already a pinball machine

Phantasm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079714/

Phantasm house of mysterious secrets.jpgPhantasm house of mysterious secrets.jpg

#804 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I liked Kaytee's "urban legends" idea a lot too. We discussed it on a road trip to Ball Crawl once. Don't forget Mothman! (who is hidden on AMH backglass BTW)
Maybe if AMH sells well, years from now "America's Most Cryptic" could be a follow-up game.

My favorite is the Jersey Devil, I mean look at that thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Devil

#805 9 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

America's Most Cryptic

That's why I like working with this guy.

#806 9 years ago

Ben, is usa your only target marcet? Or do you hope to sell worldwide too?

#807 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"America's Most Cryptid"

#808 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Ben, is usa your only target marcet? Or do you hope to sell worldwide too?

We fully intend to ship world wide with all our games... just not quite there yet. We've just got shipping sorted out for the states really. Still lots to learn... we truly are a small family run business in all aspects.

We put 2 games on a truck today for the first time. Huge deal for us!

#809 9 years ago

Getting closer to my "come and git it" call from Spooky. Out of all the pins that have come and gone I am really stoked for this title. Great work Charlie & Minions.

#810 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Getting closer to my "come and git it" call from Spooky. Out of all the pins that have come and gone I am really stoked for this title. Great work Charlie & Minions.

me too, or also I

#811 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Getting closer to my "come and git it" call from Spooky

Getting closer to my "come and get it" call from CoasterGuy.

Dibs!!

rd.

#812 9 years ago

Cool pin .

#813 9 years ago

Received what appears to be production pin #1 today.

image-731.jpgimage-731.jpg image-705.jpgimage-705.jpg image-19.jpgimage-19.jpg image-324.jpgimage-324.jpg
#814 9 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

Received what appears to be production pin #1 today.

What a great day ! Enjoy it Anthony !

LTG : )™

#815 9 years ago

Very nice. The Spooky logo on the speakers and cut out right above the rules card is so bad ass.

#816 9 years ago

Buddy Herron (Doughslingers) and I are going to put it on location for a couple of months in his pizza place for all to enjoy before I bring it home for good.

#817 9 years ago

Thanks for posting the pics, Anthony! Congrats!

#818 9 years ago

You should enjoy a frosty WI brewed beer to go along with it!

#819 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You should enjoy a frosty WI brewed beer to go along with it!

I had a Spotted Cow last night. My uncle brought me a case when he drove down here a few weeks ago. Down to 9 before I have to find a way to get more... Again.

#820 9 years ago

Argh, you had #1 NIB and you oppened it lol just kidding your showing everyone how it is supposed to work, thanks for sharing the pics, congrats and I am jealous, enjoy

#821 9 years ago

Come play it starting Monday at Mr Gattis Pizza 276-328-2828
If it had coin mechs it would have been set up today but thats another thread. I didn't have any in the car and no time with the auction Sat and dropping off Ironman pins starting at 5am. The pins flows well cant wait to properly set it up.

image-33.jpegimage-33.jpeg

#822 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Come play it starting Monday at Mr Gattis Pizza 276-328-2828

Awesome Monday coming up.

LTG : )™

#823 9 years ago

Not saying its a competition. Not saying anyone is keeping score.
But, Spooky Pinball 1, Everyone else Zero.

#824 9 years ago

Man I can't wait to play this. My GF is all over this theme and so am I; looks great!

#825 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Yes! Awesome work Team Spooky!
Really cool seeing this getting into pinhead's hands now.

I just need a couple of home made gameplay videos to drool over.

#826 9 years ago

Awesome photos! Now I wonder who will be first to get to Wizard Mode?

#827 9 years ago

I must be way down the list as I haven't gotten anything about mine...

#828 9 years ago

Wizard mode with glass on..

#829 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

They'll forever be the first pinball boutique. Congratulations spooky crew.

#830 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

They'll forever be the first pinball boutique. Congratulations Spooky crew.

Last to announce; first to produce. Nicely done.

#831 9 years ago

They done a fantastic job. Its not only shipping, it is shipping with great code. And if that aint enough, the code is open source! Let it be an example for the other companies.

Congrats!

#832 9 years ago

Congrats! Looking forward to more unlicensed themes from bootique shops.
-mof

#833 9 years ago

On location at Gaitti's Pizza, Wise, VA

image-61.jpgimage-61.jpg image-930.jpgimage-930.jpg
#834 9 years ago

Road Trip!

#835 9 years ago

via I-85 N and I-26 W 5 h 29 min
316 miles 4 h 56 min without traffic

if i leave work at 1am, I can be there for a quick nap in the parking lot, then chow some pizza for lunch,
play for a couple of hours and be back for work by 7pm tomorrow. Perfect!

#836 9 years ago

Game looks fantastic in that location. I bet the spooky crew like seeing that there. Well done!

#837 9 years ago

If any Pinhead goes to play it, it is set on $0.25 per play, make sure you have Buddy loosen up the tilt some, the outlanes are non-adjustable and this one will require some nudging. Tilt is set a little tight right now.

The game can be fast and brutal at times, the skill shot is challenging, trying to hit the basement is a very soft plunge. You only get one plunge though, as soon as the ball gets back into the bottom of the shooter lane, the autolauncher kicks it and bye bye skill shot.

I played about 20-30 games today just to get the feel for it. The modes are great and well thought out. The jump ramp on this one is dialed in just right, a nice smooth shot and over the ramp it goes.

The hellivator is one of the cooler features I have seen.

If you are making a road trip to play it, contact Buddy (doughslingers) , he has a few more pins on location within 3 miles you might want to check out.

#838 9 years ago

Mustang is now fixed at the Ford dealership right next to our Mr Gattis Pizza. Need coil from Stern to fix the other pin I robbed the part from. We also have on site a nice Rocky and Bullwinkle.

#839 9 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

f i leave work at 1am, I can be there for a quick nap in the parking lot, then chow some pizza for lunch,
play for a couple of hours and be back for work by 7pm tomorrow. Perfect!

Not sure if you're serious about making a 10 or 12 hour road trip to play one pin, but hopefully I will have one within a couple months and you are welcome to stop by. I may not have pizza but am a lot closer and will buy the beer.

#840 9 years ago

Anyone in Texas getting this one? I really want to buy a spooky pin, just would like to play one first....

#841 9 years ago

Getting games out is an awesome feeling, but I know we're not finished. We do have a few things we need to address as I get reports back on these first few, but we'll make it right... and overall, so far, so good!

Thank god for guys like Anthony and everyone else who had enough faith to help get us off the ground by purchasing games! Unreal putting it on location like that so others can try before they buy... THANK YOU!!!

We're getting better with each game that leaves, and for those still waiting, we appreciate the patience. Just a small shop doing our best!

Don't forget, there is our original test game that's been on location since spring at Lawrence's Pub & Eatery right here in the pinball mfg capital of Wisconsin, Benton! Trust me... you roll through Benton, you'll find it... along with a selection of great Wisconsin brews.

#842 9 years ago

I think it's your turn to buy, asshole.

I'll provide the quarters for the AMH.

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Don't forget, there is our original test game that's been on location since spring at Lawrence's Pub & Eatery right here in the pinball mfg capital of Wisconsin, Benton! Trust me... you roll through Benton, you'll find it... along with a selection of great Wisconsin brews.

#843 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Anyone in Texas getting this one? I really want to buy a Spooky pin, just would like to play one first....

I am getting one. But I'm not sure when I will get it. Most likely sometime in late October or November based on previous discussions.

Marcus

#844 9 years ago

Oh... and right now 3 ghosts beaten and 75 million is the bench mark (as far as I know). Top notch PAPA player did that in his home last night. Sorry I missed that performance Chris, but getting home at 4:00 a.m. was about as late as I could push it and still work today!

#845 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I think it's your turn to buy, asshole.

I'll provide the quarters for the AMH.

You're on old man... or should I let Bug do my light work and kick your ass for me? You can't even get your own mode started!

Really... Bryan F'n Kelly plays a creepy psychotic old hotel owner ghost in the game. Call it typecasting. Ha!

#846 9 years ago

And you wonder why I call you an asshole.

I'll pick up the Spotted Cow.....asshole.

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

You're on old man... or should I let Bug do my light work and kick your ass for me? You can't even get your own mode started!
Really... Bryan F'n Kelly plays a creepy psychotic old hotel owner ghost in the game. Call it typecasting. Ha!

#847 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

LOL

It's like my nephew's soccer games.

Nobody keeps score. Except for everybody.

#848 9 years ago

My littlest watched all the videos for both AMH and Zombies. She has requested we find these games when we come up to the twin cities to visit grandma around christmas so we can decide which one to get... I told her Zombies may still be in progress but she suggested we could find where they are working on it and come see. She's almost 5 and has it all figured out.

#849 9 years ago

If one were going to Benton (Lawrence's and a potential visit to Spooky), what would be the best strategery for getting there? My brother just moved to St. Paul and that's just bordering on a doable road trip. What are the prop job options?

#850 9 years ago

We're at 244 Ridge Ave in Benton... Lawrence's is right on the main strip through town (Hwy 11). Can't miss it.... the entire village is about 6 blocks long. We're right on the south edge of Benton.

St. Paul is a solid 5 hours away. I know this from having to run up to Bryan Kelly's place to drop off Spotted Cow and Geritol a few times a year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/final-art-for-americas-most-haunted-pricing-info/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.