30%
  • Fury by points 2 votes
    20%
  • Draw...again. 2 votes
    20%
  • Other 3 votes
    30%

(10 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sinistarrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Rare to find many boxing fans on the pinball forums.
Im going with Fury by decision, this time he avoids the knockdowns, Wilder tires late and Fury wins on the cards.
I could be wrong, Wilder might catch him, but thats my prediction.
Youre right about the heavyweights today, best crop since the nineties. Some real exciting fighters and prospects right now.

4 weeks later
#4 4 years ago

Knockout by Fury in the 7th-Wilder got beat up pretty bad but he wouldnt quit, good fight.

1 year later
#5 2 years ago

Resurrecting this old post to see if anyone wants to discuss Fury/Wilder 3 coming up this weekend. Some good fights on the undercard too including the rematch between “Babyface” Kownacki vs the Nordic Nightmare, Robert Helenius.
Where you at fight fans?

#7 2 years ago

I agree, I think Wilder might try to box at first but wont be able to hang with Fury, so he will regress back to wild haymakers that Fury avoids until Wilder tires out. And then the flurry of punches from Fury. I predict Fury in 5.
Fury should be able to easily beat Joshua, like really easily.
As for Usyk, that guy is dedicated and extremely determined. I like him a lot and really dont want to see him fight Fury because of the size difference. I think that fight goes to the cards with Fury coming out on top.
I dont see any of the other current top heavyweights beating Usyk or Fury.
The winner of this weekends fight is gonna have a mandatory defense against the winner of
Dillian Whyte vs Otto Wallin.

#8 2 years ago

Fury by knockout in the 11th! Excellent fight, Fury down twice and Wilder down three times total, an instant classic. Worth the PPV buy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sinistarrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fight-night-pinball-party?tu=Sinistarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.