You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fieldPinball_012.JPG
fieldPinball_006.JPG
fieldPinball_001.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I posted this elsewhere but had limited results. Game is located in Harrison, AR. A Steve Kordek example.

See pictures of game title. Cabinet has been overpainted. Backglass has a small area in the upper left corner of flaking. Some scratches by the backglass animation -- bagatelle. Cabinet is solid. Playfield hasn't any wear, but does have scratches from some previous careless tech.

Game function: Almost

Decent coin door, no dents. Has the three in one uni-slot changer - takes nickels, dimes and quarters.

Motor - working

$125

fieldPinball_001.JPGfieldPinball_001.JPG fieldPinball_006.JPGfieldPinball_006.JPG fieldPinball_012.JPGfieldPinball_012.JPG

#2 12 years ago

ha ha good luck with the sale

#3 12 years ago

I'm onto you buddy! Thats one of those "dummy" machines used to catch poachers!! I ain't biting!!

#4 12 years ago

Sorry about this double post. I had error reports on the original post so reposted this. Sorry ---

#5 12 years ago

It's ok minnesota13 we see that you are kind of new here
in the future try to add the year, make, and name of game
so ppl aren't wondering what machine it is

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

in the future try to add the year, make, and name of game

oh, comon! I like the guess-this-pin aspect. Even more challenging when bg and chassis are mismatched, or the cabinet is covered in shelf paper.

#7 12 years ago

The link has better detailed pictures of the Pot O' Gold. However Google is a problem with attempting links nowadays. The body does match the backglass, however the body and head sport a new paint job. The game is sold.

Minnesota 13 is a beverage, and not beer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/field-grade-pin-for-sale-125 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.