(Topic ID: 187841)

Fidget...(spinner)...!!!

By Breaking_Dad

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3711 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Last summer Pokémon GO...this summer...the Fidget....EVERY kid I see has one of these...any kid that don't is looking for one...stores are selling out as they come off the truck...my buddy's nephew is making these on his 3D printer...using quality bearings...he's selling them as fast as he can make them...nice little biz he's got going..(15 yrs old)....these fads crack me up................Joey

IMG_3711 (resized).JPGIMG_3711 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

As a sixth grade science teacher, these things are the absolute bane of my existence. They're EVERYWHERE and are horribly annoying.

#3 6 years ago

My son keeps buying them. They are cheap, like 5-7 bucks, then paints them all different. I guess it's always something with kids.

#4 6 years ago

Stupidest piece of s**t I've ever seen. I always say to kids "Why don't you throw that out and get a hobby?" Really f-ing annoying...but not nearly as annoying as that Train "Play That Song" song. REALLY? You couldn't write another song so you just sang a song to Heart and Soul? There's a bunch of stuff that's making me want to hurt myself these days...

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

There's a bunch of stuff that's making me want to hurt myself these days...

You don't have to, there are at least a dozen people waiting to kick your ass on Friday!

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

You don't have to, there are at least a dozen people waiting to kick your ass on Friday!

It'll be easy to find me. I'll be the one that's being followed around by you asking me if I'll be your friend.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fidgetspinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.