Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140101_221951266.jpg
IMG_20131226_121932284.jpg
IMG_20140120_185537921.jpg
IMAG1843.jpg
20140329_122106.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I have a Funhouse project that I started 6 months ago. I've had very little time to work on it since tearing it down. I've amassed most of the parts with the exception of Rudy. Brand new clearcoated from Neo IPB playfield, Phoenix Arcade cabinet decals, plastic set from Gene, lots of new parts from Pinballlife, coil wrapper kit, Pinball Inc ramps including subway, and likely a bunch more that I cannot think of right now. The cabinet (not backbox) has been stripped and I started smoothing it. Harnesses are dirty but with a little cleaning they should look great. Boards are hack free. Game played fine when I tore it down but the playfield was worn to bare wood in places. I can include the original playfield if you like. I have pics from the teardown that I can send.

I don't get more than an hour a month to work on it and now we are looking at a vacation house up North. If that goes thru then I will have even less time for this.

Located near Milw, WI.

$2500

#2 9 years ago

PM sent but those who know me don't get excited....yet.

#3 9 years ago

If only you were closer -

Scott

#4 9 years ago

nice price

#5 9 years ago

Thanks

#6 9 years ago

Lots of interest. At the price I'm asking, I would prefer not to ship. There is plenty of local interest already too. The guys asking for pics... I'm not sure what you are going to get out of the pics. The playfield is a new IPB playfield that I had Neo touchup (T on Steps insert was funky) and clear. Cabinet will be perfect after smoothing, painting and decaling. Boards are hack-free. Plastics are still in a bag with protective film. Decals are new and have been laying flat for a few months.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Lots of interest. At the price I'm asking, I would prefer not to ship. There is plenty of local interest already too. The guys asking for pics... I'm not sure what you are going to get out of the pics. The playfield is a new IPB playfield that I had Neo touchup (T on Steps insert was funky) and clear. Cabinet will be perfect after smoothing, painting and decaling. Boards are hack-free. Plastics are still in a bag with protective film. Decals are new and have been laying flat for a few months.

Photos are better...they show the actual condition of items, rather than a wordy description that might miss things that a buyer might care about.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Photos are better...they show the actual condition of items, rather than a wordy description that might miss things that a buyer might care about.

At that price - anyone who can restore a game doesn't care about pics....

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

At that price - anyone who can restore a game doesn't care about pics....

My thoughts exactly!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

My thoughts exactly!

Here were my thoughts when I asked for the pics:

1) You said you had them, I didn't think it would be an issue to be linked to them.

2) It sounded similar to another FH that a WI Pinsider sold. I have pics of that and wanted to compare.

3) Wondering how bad the cab was

4) Wondering about organization seeing this is torn apart

5) I am 4 hours away and while I would certainly drive to pick it up I don't wNt to drive for nothing. Not all people's description of pinball machines are equal.

6) While I realized the price was fair I didn't realize it was a this is so good you can't even see it first price.

If you don't want to link me to your pics I will respectfully decline.

#11 9 years ago

I'm seriously considering the drive, I could visit family along the way

#12 9 years ago

This is a good price. I picked one up in similar condition with a new playfield too. Old one had been torn down and nothing on the new playfield yet. I had to order decals and buy plastics and did a complete restoration. Your already including those which makes it even a better deal. I just wish I had bought new ramps but the old ones cleaned up nicely. I brought home the parts in rubbermaid bins and 5 gallon buckets.

20140329_122106.jpg20140329_122106.jpg

IMAG1843.jpgIMAG1843.jpg
#13 9 years ago

A picture is worth a thousand words. I must have typed a thousand by now.

I will have a link to pics tonight as they are on my home laptop. This game came from FL. Cabinet was in fairly good shape before I started, some delaminating on the edges along the bottom (back cabinet panel, bottom edge). I glued the hell out of this and filled the voids with bondo. Organization... well I have a small shop. New parts here, old tumbled parts there, parts to be tumbled over there, misc parts in a tub. Cabinet sitting on shelf in garage.

This price is great! I'm loosing plenty in this deal. I have $1k in the playfield alone.

#14 9 years ago

I already have a Funhouse and if I was closer I would buy it just because its a killer deal! You'd be hard pressed to find the game itself for that price let alone with a brand new playfield, plastics, ramps and cab decals. Why is this not sold yet?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15 9 years ago

I got a question about Rudy. He is there just a bit deformed. I put him in the sonic cleaner and he came out with tumors. This game was fully functional and very dirty when I tore it down.

#16 9 years ago

It really is an awesome price. I payed $2000 for a project without the playfield, plastics, decals and it had a major switch matrix problem. I would also love to gnab this but it is not the right time for me.

#17 9 years ago

I'm afraid that when I take pictures and better document my costs this may no longer be for sale.

#19 9 years ago

Lionman!

Oops, wrong thread.

#20 9 years ago

Looks like this is spoken for. Thanks for all those that have played along.

#21 9 years ago

about time. This game was a great price. I know i even considered an 8hr drive for it. Thank you whoever bought this so I didn't have to think about it anymore.

#22 9 years ago

Not that this matters but here is a pic that I found of the playfield.

IMG_20140120_185537921.jpgIMG_20140120_185537921.jpg
#23 9 years ago

Looks like I have a couple pics on my phone.

IMG_20131226_121932284.jpgIMG_20131226_121932284.jpg
#24 9 years ago

I was on the verge of driving as well - if it falls through - let me know.

#25 9 years ago

And finally

IMG_20140101_221951266.jpgIMG_20140101_221951266.jpg
#26 9 years ago

Not that it matters anymore but I did state that I would link to pics tonight.

https://plus.google.com/100697052129978310193/posts/GeqGDSH3FAm

#27 9 years ago

Gotta side with RustyLizard here. While it's no longer a subject for debate...pics never hurt. It's easy (here anyway) to add a few pics and it cut's down on all the questions people may send you.

1 Picture can save you the time of writing 1000 words.... Let the pin and pics speak for themselves, easier for the seller and a potential buyer.

My 2 cent minus CT tax...... .03 cents

Post edited by videorob: spelling...my fingers go faster than my brain!

#28 9 years ago

Even with used parts I need, I like to see a pic of what I'm paying for, and lets face it....we are not talking a $50 part.....this is over two grand....That's alone is worth a few pics even if it is a GREAT price.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Boards
PinSound
Boards
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 22.50
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fh-project-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.