2011-10-26_23-36-50_395.jpg
2011-11-24_15-26-48_661.jpg
2011-11-24_15-27-04_372.jpg
2011-11-27_20-51-23_689.jpg
2011-08-27_15-39-48_642.jpg
041.JPG
050.JPG
036.JPG
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

I Drove South tonight and bought a FH,, I took it strait to Shanetastic's Pad for a Tastic Over-haul..
Shane's gonna give it the Work's... It Will be 4-Sale when complete and i WILL Post it in the 4-Sale Thread ..

video was filmed at Hooked's Pad..

005.JPG005.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Congrats on the pickup!!! What's your opnion on FH?

#3 12 years ago

nice score. i love that game..it's all about...o sooo sleepy..soooo sleeppy wAAAAAaaaaAAAH!!! haha i love rudy. lets get some hutdogs!

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Congrats on the pickup!!! What's your opnion on FH?

I like it.. It's my 2nd FH that i've owned. FH has Good Flow and it makes sense to Play !! Well laid out P/F.. and it has Plenty of Feature's : Rank's at a score of 8.1 ( IPDB )

Flippers (3), Pop bumpers (3), Manual plungers (2), Ramp (1), Standup targets (4), 3-bank standup targets (1), Cellar holes (3), Dual right inlanes, 2- or 3-ball Multiball. The ramp has a diverter that guides the ball either to the left inlane or the left outlane for a left plunger skill shot attempt. Upper loop has a "trapdoor" that opens briefly when an upper loop shot is made.

#5 12 years ago

Nice to see you finally got another one BR.

#6 12 years ago

how much?

#7 12 years ago

Not YET !!! I want my FH to lOOk like shanetastic's he just sold yesterday..

check it out !!

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

davewth said:

how much? []
Not YET !!! I want my FH to lOOk like shanetastic's he just sold yesterday..
check it out !!

me too. small world.

#9 12 years ago

very nice might be interested

damn it is like pins are a dime a dozen over that way!

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

very nice might be interested

damn it is like pins are a dime a dozen over that way!

There not. I promise. Its like fishing, some people fish and some people catch. Most of the time im just drowning a worm and having cold beverages. BR's filling the boat full of Bass.

#11 12 years ago

Got one in my Garage getting a full restore.

Sanded Cabinet and head to the wood, filled, primered, and sprayed. New decals on it soon.
Then New Playfield is swapped with the IPC Playfield
New Steps and Main Ramp, etc etc.

IMG_7144.jpgIMG_7144.jpg

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

BR's filling the boat full of Bass.

nice analogy but pick a better fish!

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

There not. I promise. Its like fishing, some people fish and some people catch. Most of the time im just drowning a worm and having cold beverages. BR's filling the boat full of Bass.

damn must be some tricks to the trade or using the right stink bait

#14 12 years ago

If you buy it I can offer free storage until you come get it!

#15 12 years ago

Hey congrats B_R!! Funhouse is such a classic pin. I wonder how long you will keep it after working your magic on it....

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Sanded Cabinet and head to the wood, filled, primered, and sprayed

Awesome eabundy! I'm working up the nerve to sand mine down to the wood someday and re-decal, but the artwork is intact just a bit faded. The head is dinged pretty good, so that needs some attention for sure.

Where are you sourcing the blue paint? I was thinking about getting mine scanned at the autobody supply shop and getting them to mix me some.

#17 12 years ago

nice player as it sits cant wait to see it pimped.

#18 12 years ago

Thats a weird looking garage. Is it pink?

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Awesome eabundy! I'm working up the nerve to sand mine down to the wood someday and re-decal, but the artwork is intact just a bit faded. The head is dinged pretty good, so that needs some attention for sure.

Where are you sourcing the blue paint? I was thinking about getting mine scanned at the autobody supply shop and getting them to mix me some.

Pinball has the color codes. I went to home depot and had them mix me up a quart. Matches perfect.
http://pinballpal.com/colors/

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Thats a weird looking garage. Is it pink?

Not a Garage , His Gameroom is downstair's , Beautiful House, the paint on the wall's is
Egg-shell white . The Christmas Light's hang-n above give off a Pinkish Glare in the Rt-Corner.. I thought i noticed that the shelf thing on the Wall was a Diff- shade .. He bought his Brick Rancher from a Family that moved to some Foreign country after Obama was elected into Office. .. BadAZZ house !!!

#21 12 years ago

You remember when MTV gave away John Cougar's "little pink house". Thats the one. BR just dont want you to know hes hanging with famous people.

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

pick a better fish!

Halibut

#23 12 years ago

Love the FH....got addicted to it in the early nineties at the bowling alley...

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

davewth said:

how much?
If you buy it I can offer free storage until you come get it!

only if you bring it to me and i'm not 100% sure on that as one will probably fall into my lap if i buy it.

4 weeks later
#25 12 years ago

Can't believe this Thread is 4 week's old .. Shanetastic has FH almost completed . Didn't know he was gonna tear down IJ first.. But FH is lOOk-n GREAT !!! He still need's to do a Few thing's and it should be in the B_R GRG by this Week-end.. I still want the 11630 Flipper coil's Replaced , i have several New 1's in Stock . Here's a Few Pict's & I have & 2- video's down-load-n i took 2-nite.. ARrrr....

017.JPG017.JPG 018.JPG018.JPG 023.JPG023.JPG 019.JPG019.JPG 020.JPG020.JPG 021.JPG021.JPG

#26 12 years ago

Looks good B_R, I have always liked FH. I remember playing it years ago and enjoying the piss out of it. I haven't played one in a long time though. A shame I say...

#27 12 years ago

Video # 2 ,,

#28 12 years ago

Wow! Stunning all the way!!!

#29 12 years ago

Looks good!!

#30 12 years ago

Still have some work to do on it, but it is just a few hours from being done. I am ready to actually play some pinball again! I have been doing nothing but working on them the past month.

#31 12 years ago

Post some pics of the pf with the lamps off...the leds are glaring the shots.
I'd love to see the touch up areas and the clock.

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Yea, Id also like to know how thoose inserts turned out in the center. Hard to see with the lights on

#33 12 years ago

BR- Looks great as always.

#34 12 years ago

Hold Ya Tater's,, I'll be back over @ ST's 2-nite , Gonna help him finish it up !!

<blockquote cite="#120315"
Yea, Id also like to know how those inserts turned out in the center. Hard to see with the lights on
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are a Hell've lot Better than B-4 .. He heated up the insert's and used a wood block & Hammer to Lower them back down .. I have Warm Super's installed in 1 thru 11 ..

This Was a Routed Pin , but it's Gonna Play like a New Pin when Finished ,, A cliffy at the Kick-out hole wouldn't Hurt but it's Not 2-Bad.. S.T did a Great Job on the Touch-up's, Milar will be installed on those area's.. Compare these Pict's with the above Pict's..

035.JPG035.JPG 034.JPG034.JPG

#35 12 years ago

Looking good. Looks like Shanes doing a great job.

#36 12 years ago

Its looking good, needs a Lamp shade to add the extra touch. Is this a keeper or will it be going out the garage door soon. Nice to see a Funhouse in great shape for someone to enjoy, fun pin. Keep up the good work.

#37 12 years ago

Thanks everybody. I do love the pinball!!!

Quoted from Out-West:

needs a Lamp shade to add the extra touch.

Lamp shade, plunger sleeves and alignment, cabinet and coindoor paint, and the rest of the detailing is happening tonight.

#38 12 years ago

wow shane did you paint those areas up or did you install a different playfield? looks good

#39 12 years ago

Wow guys, looks sweet! BR and Shane you guys are like the hot rod shop for Pins . Where do you guys order the bulb sockets from, is there a difference in types and quality?

#40 12 years ago

BR, your pins ALWAYS set the gold standard in what a shopped pin should look like, and every time
go past that standard taking it to the highest level.

I've seen, and played BR's pins. They are so damn impressive it's intimidating to actually
play them. Not so much for Shane because he's over there more.

Congrats on another great pin in the BR lineup.

#41 12 years ago

wow shane did you paint those areas up or did you install a different playfield? looks good

To be Honest , I bought Marco's ( Andrew's ) Last FH p/f ) ( Not ) B_R_s_Smokey_dude.gifB_R_s_Smokey_dude.gif

Wow guys, looks sweet! BR and Shane you guys are like the hot rod shop for Pins . Where do you guys order the bulb sockets from, is there a difference in types and quality?

You mean Led's ? http://cointaker.com/Home_Page.html ,, I Pick & Choose All my Led's..
From the Frosted color's to Super's and then the Super 906 Flasher's .. I Love Led's !!!
Screw those who Criticize them... Led's to me Bring out the Game.. Make's you More apart of it.

Congrats on another great pin in the BR lineup.

Thanxx JW ,, Come on up & see me again.. Yr Pin is STILL wait-n on you..

Yea, Id also like to know how thoose inserts turned out in the center. Hard to see with the lights on

Look below, We added the New Custom FunHouse lampshade ( Custom made by brother member Outwest ) New 11630 coil's for the Lower Flip's, Drank some beer , Shanetastic played the Drum's , Got'r Done.. Wait-n on a Sheet of Mylar from Pinballpal.com.

Got Another Video UP-load-n also....

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG 032.JPG032.JPG

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You mean Led's ? http://cointaker.com/Home_Page.html ,, I Pick & Choose All my Led's..
From the Frosted color's to Super's and then the Super 906 Flasher's .. I Love Led's !!!
Screw those who Criticize them... Led's to me Bring out the Game.. Make's you More apart of it.

Yeah BR I know you use cointakers(And they do stand out ), I meant the actaul sockets and if I were to replace all of them new.

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from Chinchilla:

Yeah BR I know you use cointakers(And they do stand out [] ), I meant the actaul sockets and if I were to replace all of them new.

Out of 156 or 57 Pin's , i've Never had to change out but 1 lamp socket, and it was due to it being Rusted and short-n out my GI Fuse .. Use the socket's that are in the Pin ...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a Video i shot tonight at S.t's Pad ..

#44 12 years ago

1 Last thing is i Need to change the Game / Sound roms ..

http://www.actionpinball.com

What's changed ,, http://www.actionpinball.com/tech/funh_l9.htm

#45 12 years ago

Even if half have visible corrosion BR?, I don't know if they can be cleaned well enough. I 'm still waiting for a camera to take pictures to show the Xenon and I will take closeups off the sockets and how bad they are...

That's really great they updated a lot of improvements on the roms that's a nice touch.

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

1 Last thing is i Need to change the Game / Sound roms

looks like a big improvement, ordering now.

#47 12 years ago

That came out damn nice, B_R, but it's missing my color post sleeves. REALLY brightens up Funhouse and keeps the game so much cleaner. http://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

#48 12 years ago

so you did or didnt change playfield?? you said (not) so wasnt sure what that meant

#49 12 years ago

didn't. hands off.

#50 12 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

That came out damn nice, B_R, but it's missing my color post sleeves. REALLY brightens up Funhouse and keeps the game so much cleaner. http://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

Mr Cliffy ,, Glad to meet you Here .. Yr rite , no Cliffy Rubbers on FH. But S.Tastic did order me some for my BSD and AFM on his order for my AFM supplies.. I like'em Alot !!

Mr Cliffy , Is there Any way you could set up a 10% off for Pinside ? Look what it has Done for CoinTaker.. Kinda Makes you Want to order ...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fh-is-in-the-b_r-grg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.