10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jjsrt8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PART_1382827575941.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Have a few Flyers for sale on eBay got a few of these so I could use the extra cash to buy my gf a nice Christmas gift. Just clearing out some stuff.

Dirty Donny signed Premium Metallica flyer ebay.com link: Metallica Premium Flyer signed Dirty Donny artist

2 Star Trek pro flyers for sale together one is signed by Steve Ritchie ebay.com link: Stern Star Trek Pro Flyers one signed Steve Ritchie

#2 10 years ago

Also have a Dirty Donny signed shot map I have two I could sell open to a reasonable offer it can be framed like the one I have here nicely.

PART_1382827575941.jpegPART_1382827575941.jpeg
    #3 10 years ago

Star trek flyers sold Metallica awaiting payment. Still have dirty Donny signed shot map.

#4 10 years ago

Have another JPOP signed Circus Voltaire Flyer will entertain reasonable offer think its fare price free shipping.

ebay.com link: Circus Voltaire Flyer Signed John Popaduik

#5 10 years ago

Lowered price 37.50 free shipping.
    ebay.com link: itm

Dirty Donny Signed 17x11 Metallica premium flyer framed 36.00 total.
    ebay.com link: itm

#6 10 years ago

Metallica is gone John Popaduik signed CV flyer still available. Just trying to buy gifts for Christmas or I'd be keeping this stuff to myself its not that important to me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/few-signed-flyers-for-sale?tu=jjsrt8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.