(Topic ID: 49216)

Few Pics of my last Machine Zankor by Zaccaria!!

By zpeakabonk

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8921.jpg
IMG_8923.jpg
IMG_8919.jpg
IMG_8922.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Hi there

just some pics of this rather rare game i just picked up
i have heard only 60 zankors left the factory

very colorful game with some nice details, 2 bumpers, 2 slings, a pair of kickers wen you don;t expect them

beautiful mirrored backglass and a very strange sound board, with some 80's italpop sounds in it

here are some pics, dont look to close, the game just got in, it is not cleaned

IMG_8922.JPGIMG_8922.JPG IMG_8919.jpgIMG_8919.jpg IMG_8923.jpgIMG_8923.jpg IMG_8921.jpgIMG_8921.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Very cool...

#3 10 years ago

thanks, i will make a small video later and throw it on youtube

#4 10 years ago

Sweet!

#5 10 years ago

That is a badass looking game.

Never even played one.

Looking forward to a video (hopefully with some under playfield and backbox shots).

#6 10 years ago

looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in action.

#7 10 years ago

i will make one later, the under playfield is stunning, the person who sold me this game had it for 20 years, i still have the zaccaria envelope with all the schematics in it and game information etc

now i need to solve the insert problem, only the upper inserts are working, on the lower playfield nothing happens, gi is good but no insert lights etc

#8 10 years ago

so nice you have easier access to stuff like this than we do. I love Zacs. Move your plug wires around on the right side of the lamp driver board. These are always flaky. See if you can get those lights to flicker on while in attract mode while your moving the wires around. I think it's J10 and J11 plugs.

#9 10 years ago

scratch that. I think those were the switch plugs. Might be on the other side for lamps.

#10 10 years ago

That is badass! Is it a good playing game?

#11 10 years ago

found it , i had 1 bad pin in a connector on my power board, just changed it and all working now, first looked at my lamp driver but it was just 1 pin hahaha,
battery charging now for a small gameplay vid later of this game

and yes zacc's are fine machines, very under estimated

it's simple but a fast playing game

#12 10 years ago

Awesome! I miss my Zankor, it was lots of fun to play. I never saw another one in the states, not sure if you have seen another in France. I had the Italian roms in mine, did yours come with French language roms?

#13 10 years ago

yes, french roms, sounds a little like crap the french translation
this is my 10th zaccaria, and all of them had some strange speech in it

magic castle if below 2 000 000 points at the it it said '' look at your score, what do you think?''
my robot if tilted '' too much power, too bad !!!!!''

zankor i only have seen 1 game in Italy, never in France, i know one in Holland
but that's all, they are very hard to find

#14 10 years ago

Congrats on your find! Zankor is such a cool game, and I'm still on the lookout for one, myself.

#15 10 years ago

should be very hard to get one

i get this one without searching, a friend called me with the info that a person was selling this game

i just sold my spooky and am increasing my collection but this one i couldn't let it pass
don't know if i keep this game as i am concentrating on my web shop at the moment

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from zpeakabonk:

should be very hard to get one

i get this one without searching, a friend called me with the info that a person was selling this game

i just sold my Spooky and am increasing my collection but this one i couldn't let it pass
don't know if i keep this game as i am concentrating on my web shop at the moment

Yeah, I'm used to tough searches though. I collect rare games, and have spent several years searching for some of them. I'll have a Spooky coming over from Europe sometime in the near future, so now I'll have to really step up my efforts in finding a Zankor to sit next to it!

#17 10 years ago

I want a Zac!!!

#18 10 years ago

Looks in great shape. Let me know if you ever strip the PF & get some nice pics of the PF! I love collecting Zaccaria art but I don't have much for this PF.

#19 10 years ago

nice score zpeakabonk

#20 10 years ago

Nice !
Hope to see it at a Pin feast !

#21 10 years ago

Great find!!!!!

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Nice !
Hope to see it at a Pin feast !

should be at the pin fest in Mensignac, if i have finished the game

#23 10 years ago

Great looking pin

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/few-pics-of-my-last-machine-zankor-by-zaccaria-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.