Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Xaqery
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hello Pinball Land!

We need a favor -

Corey Stup and I (Dwight Sullivan) are planning to do our version of Family Feud once again at Pinball EXPO this year.

Please go to this site:

http://feudwithoutthefamily.com/

and fill out the questionnaire. It should take about 3 minutes.

Thanks!

#2 2 years ago

Done!

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from Xaqery:

Hello Pinball Land!
    We need a favor -
    Corey Stup and I (Dwight Sullivan) are trying to do our version of Family Feud once again at Pinball EXPO this year.
    Please go to this site:
    Thanks!

Done!! See you at Expo!!!

Phoebe

#4 2 years ago

Dwight and Corey did an amazing job at the Louisville Arcade Expo a few years ago with this seminar.... If you go to Pinball Expo definitely check it out, you'll be impressed.

#5 2 years ago

I was going to add a poll but I apparently do not have sufficient user level or something.

Oh well, BUMP. (is bumping allowed?)

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from Xaqery:

Please go to this site:
    Thanks!

pin2d , any chance you can make a mention to this in the next TWIP^

Quoted from Xaqery:

Oh well, BUMP. (is bumping allowed?)

Heck I will give it a bump too. Looking forward to this !

#7 2 years ago

Bump it up!!

I put my answers in! So sorry I’ll miss EXPO this year guys! I highly recommend this great seminar too.

#8 2 years ago

I've answered as well. Will this be available to watch on YT or Twitch after the event?

#9 2 years ago

Done, just an FYI that the email confirmation says expo 2019

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

I've answered as well. Will this be available to watch on YT or Twitch after the event?

Thanks for your response.

Good Question, I am not sure if anyone will record it and post it somewhere. Its a seminar for EXPO and I think most of them are recorded by someone. I will not be.

If I learn later I will post it here.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Done, just an FYI that the email confirmation says expo 2019

Thanks!

I blame Corey.

#12 2 years ago

Filled out and submitted. Spoiler Alert: I had a nice little streak of answering "..." (Honestly, i might add) for every question, until the second half.

edit: game title removed

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

Filled out and submitted. Spoiler Alert: I had a nice little streak of answering "..." (Honestly, i might add) for every question, until the second half.

: --- )

All -
    Please do not share your answers. Thank you.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from Xaqery:

You are cheating!
    : --- )
    All -
    Please do not share your answers. Thank you.

hahaha! Sorry, Dwight. I actually thought to myself I shouldn't do that. But then I realized that if anyone answers "..." for any of the questions, simply because I love it, they deserve to lose!

edit: game title removed

#16 2 years ago

BUMP

Come on PINBALL LAND!

In 2019 we got a good number of survey answers but the more the better and I was really hoping this year, since I posted on Pinside, I would get many more. So far we are not even beating 2019.

Call your friends and wake the dog!

Thanks to all those that have answered.

- Dwight

#17 2 years ago

Maybe someone can post it to Pinball Enthusiasts on facebook? 14k members there. It's hard for low-activity pinside threads to get many eyeballs.

#18 2 years ago

Good idea Yancy. I am not a facebook person but I would appreciate it.

Today I did get STERN to agree to provide many great prizes!

#20 2 years ago

Shared with our local leagues and groups too.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Shared with our local leagues and groups too.

I shared with our local Cincy Group as well!!

Phoebe

#22 2 years ago

Thanks Gentlemen and Lady, I owe you each a STERN frisbee!

Edit to add the Lady

2 weeks later
    #23 2 years ago

Final Warning...

I will stop taking survey submissions This Sunday (8/15/21).

Thank you to all that did submit. We beat 2019!

I am not sure exactly when during EXPO we are going to do our game show. I will post it here when I do.

- Laters

#24 2 years ago

Okay Cut-off Time -
    No more answers are needed.

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT GAVE ANSWERS!

Also, I now know when we are going to fall in the EXPO schedule -

Saturday 10/30/2021 - 8PM to 930PM - Be there or be square!

There is a reason we are in that slot. Soon you will understand it too. ; -- )

#25 2 years ago

Thank you Mr. Sullivan. Hope you all have a great time at Expo.

2 months later
    #26 2 years ago

Just a reminder that we will be doing our FEUD WITHOUT THE FAMILY this comming Saturday at 8pm at PINBALL EXPO!

Please stop by if you can. We will be giving away PRIZES!!!

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from Xaqery:

Just a reminder that we will be doing our FEUD WITHOUT THE FAMILY this comming Saturday at 8pm at PINBALL EXPO!
    Please stop by if you can. We will be giving away PRIZES!!!

FIRST - I wanted to say THANKS to all that came out and played with us Saturday night.

SECOND - I wanted to say THANKS to Corey Stup. FEUD would not exist without him. Thanks man.

I think it went really well and fun was had by all.

BTW - I talked Rob Berk into not caring if people had a seminar wristband or not, for the FEUD show; allowing anyone and everyone in. I dont think people knew this. I think Corey and I will do this again next year and if so I will ask Rob well ahead of time and annouce it here.

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from Xaqery:

FIRST - I wanted to say THANKS to all that came out and played with us Saturday night.
    SECOND - I wanted to say THANKS to Corey Stup. FEUD would not exist without him. Thanks man.
    I think it went really well and fun was had by all.
    BTW - I talked Rob Berk into not caring if people had a seminar wristband or not, for the FEUD show; allowing anyone and everyone in. I dont think people knew this. I think Corey and I will do this again next year and if so I will ask Rob well ahead of time and annouce it here.

Thank you Dwight and Corey!! Feud was fun and we had a good time with you all!!

We were really disappointed that the Stern costume contest was scheduled at the same time but we chose to stay and play with you guys!! Hopefully next year they can give some consideration to that so folks can do both!

We love you guys and had a blast!! See you all at LAX!?!!

Phoebe

#29 2 years ago

Thank you Dwight. I came thinking it would be fun. It was a blast!! Highlight of my trip to expo. Awsome prizes. Hope you do it again next year.

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Thank you Dwight. I came thinking it would be fun. It was a blast!! Highlight of my trip to expo. Awsome prizes. Hope you do it again next year.

Dwight is awesome people.
    Fun night at the feud.
    I got a knit hat and frisbee!

#31 2 years ago

Yeah, please try to avoid scheduling two Stern sponsored events at the same time. Would liked to play the game and attend the costume contest. The Fued was great fun before the pandemic, I'm sure I missed a good time since I opted for the Costume Contest, having never been to one of those - there were some cool and creative costumes, so that was fun too.

#32 2 years ago

Thank you Mr. Sullivan and Mr. Stup...Had a great time and took home a good haul of Stern swag!!! Hope to do it again another time

#33 2 years ago

Will this be available to watch on YT or Twitch after the event?

Quoted from Xaqery:

Thanks for your response.
    Good Question, I am not sure if anyone will record it and post it somewhere. Its a seminar for EXPO and I think most of them are recorded by someone. I will not be.
    If I learn later I will post it here.

Was this recorded and available to view, or at least a list of the questions and answers given?

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

Will this be available to watch on YT or Twitch after the event?

Was this recorded and available to view, or at least a list of the questions and answers given?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1191167511
    Fast forward to about 11:37:10

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feud-without-the-family and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.