Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradbot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

Was just reading a thread and saw "ToughGirl". Sparked my curiosity as I have asked myself many times... "Why is pinball seemingly such a male obsession?" After all, you don't have to get cold, hot, or dirty to enjoy this pastime, and you do not have to "skin it or clean it" when you come home. You can even wear impractical shoes! I would love to hear comments on this thread from the female pinheads. Please respond and speak freely in answering my question.

#5 13 years ago

Flake; Which machines are "Yours"? How did you come to choose them?

#9 13 years ago

That's awsome. I only have two pins, got them this Christmas. Funhouse was my first choice also. It's a Great game and the theme is broadly appealing to all. My fav is when you get the trap door during frenzy, and Rudy screams bloody murder. I too visited Vegas PBHoF two summers back. I played BOP there for the first time. That was my second pin. The metamorphisis is so rewarding and it never gets old. Amazed that only One female has posted here... Thought there would be more of you out there.

#15 13 years ago

You've got 19 machines? YIKES! Where do you store them all? This is truly a wildcard... a female pinhead, in Utah, with 19 machines... Good for you Seanymph. By the way I just got my third machine home last night... High Speed. An older game but I really love it. Wife has been hoplessely addicted to the HBO biglove series. Now that it's over we'll miss seeing Utah on the TV. It was alot of fun too.

3 weeks later
    #18 13 years ago

Great story Toughgirl... Thanks for responding. We are all waiting for the picture!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradbot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/female-pinheads-speak-up?tu=bradbot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.