(Topic ID: 24747)

Fellow Iron Man owners, how do you have your game set?

By hassellcastle

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

munched (resized).JPG
IMG_6963.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

The tournaments Iv been to with Iron Man have IRON MONGER only activated with the center monger shot. So Set that. Also, drop the ball save to 3 seconds, and open up the outlanes...Iv seen the posts removed at local IFPA tournaments.

YES, do this...set Iron Monger to Hard so only the center shot starts it. Makes the game MUCH more enjoyable without IM popping up all the time. Keep the outlanes factory and all other settings factory.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Settings with the following changes made:
Outlanes second from bottom.
Ball saver 5 seconds.
Added 10 seconds to timed modes.
6.8 degrees pitch, allows for super fast ramp returns without bounce off from the rubber ramp stops slowing the ball getting to the flippers.
Monger set to hard centre target to start monger & raise monger during multiball
Monger start set to hard so letters start from "M" instead of factory settings starting on "N" or "G" can't remember which now, this also allows better timing to ready whiplash/war machine/ironman for stacking opportunities.
Oh and my Tilt is very very sensitive - like all my games.
Ive tried to balance out my changes, baring in mind I don't care about tournament play at all, for everything I've made a little easier I've tried to counter that by making another part of the game harder or deeper. Most important part of IM is not making it easy or hard but making it FUN!

Set it to start at "I"...spell "Iron" first before "Monger".

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

All factory I think.
Such a great set of rules on this pin.
As an aside, anyone used LED's for the mark ladder? Got teal blue at moment but not 100% sure so open to suggestions......

Go with white LEDs...ghostbusters from PBL are perfect. Also, change the bogey "value" lamps to a sequence of White, Yellow, Orange, Red. Looks awesome.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Any strobing in the mark inserts? For some reason different LED's strobe in these inserts. But not tried PBL!

Not that my eyes can detect.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Upper Freehold, NJ
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside