Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by roar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hey everyone. I'm restoring 3 machines and the delivery fees from the States to here in Canada are killing me. Anyone know any good Canadian parts sites? Thanks.

#2 3 years ago

https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?p=223162#p223162

Shipping from Marco is a lot better now as well.

#3 3 years ago

Sadly what happens to me , I wind up needing parts from multiple suppliers as they never have all that I need.
I use Pinball Spare Parts Australia ,great choice of parts, shipping reasonable and the CDN to AUS dollar isn't as bad as the exchange on the US dollar.
I use PB Resource as well.
Marco shipping is better now , but try to get as many parts on the order as possible

#4 3 years ago

Ivé been buying from Marco and tried to place an order yesterday and they want 20$ shipping and now 20$ duty fees. Wtf?

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from DreB:

Ivé been buying from Marco and tried to place an order yesterday and they want 20$ shipping and now 20$ duty fees. Wtf?

That's a great deal. I'm jealous.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from DreB:

Hey everyone. I'm restoring 3 machines and the delivery fees from the States to here in Canada are killing me. Anyone know any good Canadian parts sites? Thanks.

ALOUETTE AMUSEMENT:
8505, chemin Delmeade, Montréal, QC, H4T 1M1
514-342-9111, ask for Robert!!
https://www.alouetteamusement.com/

Robert will order from most of the pinball sites for you and send you a 1 package at a good rate.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from DreB:

Nitro and PlayerOne Amusements both have parts departments, if they don't have the parts in inventory you may be better off ordering yourself as additional shipping will apply. Then there is pinballmedics.ca in Ottawa as another option. Beyond that, shipping from the states just is what it is.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fellow-canadianssorry-eh-lol?hl=canadianpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.