(Topic ID: 210760)

Feelings on sellers with lack of Integrity (backed out on a deal)

By Drewblood419

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

143058_0 copy (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

It's all good. I WAS THE POTENTIAL BUYER AND IT'S FINE.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

And spread the praise of a good seller!

And I think Pinside has multiples more good/great seller threads than bad sellers.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

A deal isn't a deal until money is exchanged and a hand shake ensues. For every "douchy" seller there is a flaky buyer that backs out on a deal as well. Sure it sucks you lost out on a machine but blaming a guy cause they were able to get more money? That's Commy talk ! Groovy, smashing. Yay Capitalism !

Yea but there's still a little Clint Eastwood inside all of us, once a price is agreed upon that's as good as a handshake in my book. and let's face it being a man trumps everything else including our politics!

#54 6 years ago

Mods, time to lock this one up. Original buyer says nothing to see here.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

And I think Pinside has multiples more good/great seller threads than bad sellers.

Yes more good than bad for sure. Pinside is a peaceful place for me most of the time...but it's all perspective.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Mods, time to lock this one up. Original buyer says nothing to see here.

Agreed!!!!!

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feelings-on-sellers-with-lack-of-integrity-backed-out-on-a-deal/page/2?hl=pinballology and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.