Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey all company is Us Game Exchange. Sadly Stern keeps telling us distributors / dealers one thing and then being delayed in shipping. They are very very behind in producing accessories and games right now. We can only give you the information that Stern gives us. At the time of order we were told 4 weeks so we quoted 4-6 weeks. As for not responding to the refund request on 10/28 I was at pinball expo running the pinside meet and greet, I simply missed you email. I am sorry this was not the service I would have liked to provide
Maybe a suggestion in the future before publicly blasting a company online try calling them and checking in. Not just relying on email. Our phone numbers are all over our website and my personal cell is posted on almost every pinside post I make.
Please give Jim a call in my parts department today and he will happily issue the refund. I tried to process it but the transaction is over 60 days old so it won’t allow me to process it without the card number. I would do it but I am on my way to the IAApa expo and free play Florida this morning.
Thank you all for the kind words and support. We screwed this one up, we will strive to do better in the future
JJ
303-931-3685

This post mirrors my experience with JJ and GameExchange. If you send a note to JJ on his phone he is ridiculously responsive. I won’t say exactly that he responds all day at anytime because I don’t want to set expectations for others, but suffice it to say he responds even outside of traditional office hours, and very quickly.

I ordered an AIQ shooter rod in May, it said clearly November availability when I ordered. I waited until recently to reach out. I called parts, spoke with Jim and got an update. Which was I was 3rd on the list, parts hadn’t arrived yet and he was contacting Stern for an update. Late last week….my AIQ shooter arrived in the mail. When I needed a cabinet node board for my Kiss, Jim had one in stock and set it aside to mail or for me to pick up personally. On the phone or in the store my experience has been great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.00
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
$ 19.00
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feeling-ripped-off-by-a-company?tu=pinball-ike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.