Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#19 2 years ago

Man, life is just too short for this shit.

Accept your refund and get on with your life without your stupid goddamn topper.

Please.

#51 2 years ago

Sadly, I have a feeling the refund is not going to help this consumer feel any less "ripped off" by a company. It's not about the refund, it's about a stupid hunk of shitty plastic that HE WANTS NOW NOW NOW NOW

Regardless, all it took was one stupid, unneccessary thread and about 15 screen shots when a simple phone call probably would have sufficed, but the refund he doesn't want is now going to be expedited. It's a good thing too, because I'm sure all the other distributors are going to be super eager to fulfill that topper order for him now.

Vaya con dios, brave topper consumer! May your courageous efforts result in winning the tacky topper of your dreams, and failing that, at least an endorphin-releasing conversation with the manager of toppers!

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

You sure are brave typing on your keyboard “CrazyLevi”, and I don’t understand your aggression. Anyway, reading comprehension does not appear to be one of your strengths, so I will take the time to spell it out for you (read slowly, Levi). As many other on this thread have pointed out, I have an issue with the fact that they advertised 4 - 6 weeks, which made me select them over other companies, took 100% of my money, then failed to provide me basic communication over a six month period.

You really never thought to call these guys before you went "full Karen" on them? Do you understand that these pinball vendors are all small businesses trying to stay afloat during difficult times, not Wal-Mart with a million people working for them and Indian call centers eager and willing to respond to every salty email within a 12 hour time window?

Once you receive your refund, will you still feel ripped off by a company? Any chance you'll change the thread title?

It appears you got what you wanted - the opportunity to embarrass a reputable company, the endorphin rush of an expose thread, and your refund, so you should be pleased, not feel ripped off.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

You seem to still not be able to understand the real issue here, huh, "CrazyLevi"? And, you seem to be making it personal. Almost like, say, you run a business that may have poor customer service and crappy attitude, and this string hits a little close to home. How about this - if I am ever in the market to buy an Aerosmith Pro for $2,000 over market value....one in which your website does not even state if there are any additional fees and what those fees are (you throw in tax, high "handling" fees, and shipping costs, Levi?), I could give you some business. How much does this $7,399 Aerosmith Pro really come to, after your "fees" are added, Levi, http://www.crazylevipinball.com/pinball.php?id=320 ?
Dude, stop coming on this thread to try and shame me for wanting to have the topper that I paid in full for six months ago.

There is no “fee” you could pay me to make it worth “handling” a customer like yourself. Unlike some of these folks I don’t depend on my business to pay the rent or feed my family and it’s just not worth the trouble dealing with some people just to make a few bucks. I do feel bad for the people who really have no choice, as it’s a full time job and dealing with this nonsense is part of the cost of doing business.

Good luck with your topper. I’m sure you will have vendors bending over backwards to help you out now that the entire community is familiar with your patience and understanding, and the reasonable way you deal with any hiccups during a transaction.

#112 2 years ago

So long story short, I was obviously right about this guy from the start.

You folks should listen to me more often.

#120 2 years ago

Ashburn...Virginia....

Dan Snyder, is that you?!

I kid, I kid. That really WOULD be making it personal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feeling-ripped-off-by-a-company?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.