Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigehrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 2 years ago

what's left to handle? looks like you asked for a refund within the last few days. you'll get your refund and move on with your life.

and should they have taken just a deposit, and communicated a little better? maybe. but threatening to post on pinside in an effort to encourage them to deliver something to you that they don't physically have, is lame. they offered to make you whole, and you acted like a born yelper, anyway. this thread just serves a warning about you to all future sellers.

#68 2 years ago

OP really should've started the initial post with "I don't normally write reviews like this... ", just to bulletproof his credibility as usually good-willed, but with his back against the wall.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

All companies do this, so if these distros can't float the money maybe they need to close up shop. I have orders with my business still open from this summer and I have not asked the customer for one cent and will not until the product delivers and the customer is happy. Not sure why everyone thinks pinball companies should be immune to basic business practices.

JJ specifically said that Stern told them 4 weeks. Why wouldn't they sell them, and collect the money? They can only go based on what the manufacturer says, not speculate what the time frame might be.

BTW I have a Mando Prem ordered and paid in full since June. My distro isn't happy that he's had to change the expected delivery date 3 times, but his hands are tied. He told me I have the freedom to cancel anytime. I sure as hell didn't go on Pinside and complain about him ripping me off, just because I was REALLY looking forward to getting it when I expected to. Totally childish and bratty.

#92 2 years ago

wow! all that, over a pinball topper.

I sure hope for your sake that it has a unique mode specific to the topper, that if you achieve and complete it, it makes the internet forget that you just wrote that.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Federal law requires a business to notify YOU if they cant meet a shipping date.
They must get your consent to the delay, or issue an immediate refund.
https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-16/part-435

there's also an unwritten law that says you shouldn't talk about another man's wife. especially in the context of assaulting her sexually. but that one doesn't seem to apply to the OP either. so maybe the rules just don't apply to him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 34.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigehrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feeling-ripped-off-by-a-company?tu=bigehrl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.