• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just a feeler for now....
What are WOZ LE's going for now?

#3 10 years ago

i bet you could get one cheaper,
cheaper more so if you don't mind one out of the box.

#4 10 years ago

$8500

#5 10 years ago

I've one FS at $9K. With Standards at $8K, seems $9K is correct.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

I've one FS at $9K

If someone offered me $9k for my NIB (not shipped yet, Jack says December) I'd take it.

#7 10 years ago

A couple weeks ago I bought a yet-to-be-shipped LE for 8500. That seemed like the going price based on my research at that time.

#8 10 years ago

You left out one detail in your price request. Do you want the price for NIB, HUO , or routed?
It seems that NIB are selling anywhere from $8300 to $9995. I guess price depends on how long the seller is willing to wait for the right buyer to come along. It also depends on when the game will be available for delivery. The games that are available soon tend to sell for more.

#9 10 years ago

Assuming NIB, I would say from $8500 to $9100, down $600-$900 since the 75th model announcement. Take off $1000 if not in box.

Before the announcement, I would have said $9k was "fair/market". But now I would say it would have to be under that.

#10 10 years ago

wait in 2015, $6000, the market will be flooded with woz.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Because they're going to sell a ton of them at $9000, or because you think Jack will spend the cash to produce all 1500, then not be able to sell them, and the price will drop?
Hmmmmm? Cause I can't see either scenario happening.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Because they're going to sell a ton of them at $9000, or because you think Jack will spend the cash to produce all 1500, then not few able to sell them, and the price will drop?

i'm just kidding of course... maybe not.
if he sell another 1500 + 1000 + all the standard, they won't be hard to find.
i do think they will cost less that's for sure, how much, i don't know.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Because they're going to sell a ton of them at $9000, or because you think Jack will spend the cash to produce all 1500, then not be able to sell them, and the price will drop?

Agreed! Even if 4000 WOZ are eventually made they will be made slowly over a long period of time and be absorbed by the market IMHO

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Probably will be a fair selection of routed standards at $6k in a few years. . .

#15 10 years ago

OK. I am ready and willing buyer for a WOZ... As a buyer, I get to choose how much I am willing to spend or I walk away.

My feeling on WOZ is that there are buyers... At certain price points....

So, There may be somebody left that wants a WOZLE at 9. ( shake the trees, go door to door etc.)
You may find a few more buyers easier at 8500.

My personal price point is $7500 or below (standard or LE). I could care less 'how much they go for' etc and so forth. That is all it is worth to me. I could live the rest of my life in perfect blissful happiness never owning a WOZ because I never found one at the price I want to pay.

WOZ is just another material object and nothing more.

That being said, I have a WOZ on order. But I would definitely purchase yours if the price was were I would like it to be. Most likely, you would be able to find a purchaser at an amount higher than I want to pay.

#16 10 years ago

Mine is HUO. It's #152 ECLE.
I was thinking 9k.
I am not 100% sure I want to sell it though.

#17 10 years ago

I am guessing $7500 to $8000 is more likely for HUO, while also factoring in the region you live in.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from epg3:

I was thinking 9k.

You have got to understand the market alittle, first people could get either a NIB 75th but they would have to wait awhile or NIB EC for 9k, another thread of someone trying to sell one for 9K OBO so unless there is a bunch of people looking for WOZECLE and the supply of ones for sale is low then it's very doubtful anyone would be willing to buy a HUO at 9k, And if they are my NIB will be delivered later today so $10k lol

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

OK. I am ready and willing buyer for a WOZ... As a buyer, I get to choose how much I am willing to spend or I walk away.

My feeling on WOZ is that there are buyers... At certain price points....

So, There may be somebody left that wants a WOZLE at 9. ( shake the trees, go door to door etc.)
You may find a few more buyers easier at 8500.

My personal price point is $7500 or below (standard or LE). I could care less 'how much they go for' etc and so forth. That is all it is worth to me. I could live the rest of my life in perfect blissful happiness never owning a WOZ because I never found one at the price I want to pay.

What you are describing is (drum roll please) a demand curve!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from epg3:

I was thinking 9k.

You can think $9k all you want; you won't get it unless someone is in a big hurry.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from epg3:

I was thinking 9k.

Put it on Ebay, set a reserve.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Put it on Ebay, set a reserve.

Put it on fleabay started at $1 / no reserve if you wan to see what the market really is.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Put it on fleabay started at $1 / no reserve if you wan to see what the market really is.

The OP says he is not sure he wants to sell it. My suggestion seams like a better ideal. I'm not sure why your quoting me anyway, I'm not the one asking.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from epg3:

Just a feeler for now....

You can get a 75th Anniversary LE for well under $9000. You would be crazy to pay over $8500 for one of the greenies... If you can stay patient they will be cheaper later no doubt. Still barely half of the greenies have been delivered with the 75th yet to come. The flood is a coming!

Although I will be surprised if JJP sells more than 300 or 400 of the 75th so if you want the rare one I would lean in that direction.

#25 10 years ago

If anyone wants to sell an LE drop me an email at [email protected].
Joe
570-357-0042

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You can get a 75th Anniversary LE for well under $9000. You would be crazy to pay over $8500 for one of the greenies... If you can stay patient they will be cheaper later no doubt. Still barely half of the greenies have been delivered with the 75th yet to come. The flood is a coming!
Although I will be surprised if JJP sells more than 300 or 400 of the 75th so if you want the rare one I would lean in that direction.

The OP is thinking about selling his HUO for 9k, not buy one.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

The OP is thinking about selling his HUO for 9k, not buy one.

Quoted from epg3:

Just answering his original post...

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

ECLE still comes with invisiglass, custom clear coated apron, and a different topper. Plus it seems like a majority of people prefer the metallic green powder coated parts. I bet some NIB ECLE's will still sell for $9k.

#29 10 years ago

9k?? How many do think are out there so far. It's still early .There will be more games than buyers soon and that will be the issue.

#30 10 years ago

$9000 I wish. I will have one coming sooner or later.
I would definitely sell it for $9000 if anyone wants it let me know.

#31 10 years ago

The green games actually exist... The red wont even start production until spring 2014.
The real question if your serious about buying a WOZ is how long do you want to wait?

#32 10 years ago

I wouldn't take less than $8500 for mine if I thought about selling it.

#33 10 years ago

I'm going to paint my WOZLE trim black call it the WOZBIBLE and sell it for $14,500 and not a penny less.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

If someone offered me $9k for my NIB (not shipped yet, Jack says December) I'd take it.

Is that December 2013 or 2014?

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I'm going to paint my WOZLE trim black call it the WOZBIBLE and sell it for $14,500 and not a penny less.

Haha! $20k by Christmas!

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is that December 2013 or 2014?

At this point, who knows...

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

The OP says he is not sure he wants to sell it. My suggestion seams like a better ideal. I'm not sure why your quoting me anyway, I'm not the one asking.

My bad, say the ebay reference......

Anytime someone wants to sell something and does not "know the market value" the best way is to list it with no reserve and you will learn quickly what the market is for that game in that location at the current time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 91.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feeler-woz-le-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.