image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey all,

Did a trade yesterday; wound up with a clear-coated Black Hole. Before I get too attached to it, I thought I'd throw it up here; if anyone has any interest, let me know. It's too nice for me to just have kicking around. If anyone's interested, let me know.

I'm not trying to run an auction on either of them, that's not my intention in any way. I'm just not 100 percent sure where to value this Black Hole. I haven't seen one in this shape for sale before; I've seen a restored one for north of five grand (http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-restored-black-hole), and this sure isn't in that category, but it's pretty nice. LEDs throughout, clean, clear-coated playfields, ground mods done, plays AWESOME. Cabinet is good, not great, but also doesn't have any botched touch ups, either. I'll let the pictures do the talking; if you want something specific, let me know and I'll post it up here.

My general thoughts were this, and people can correct me if I'm wrong. This is a pretty nice game. If you want one to plug in, look better than ninety percent of the System 80s out there, and play like a dream, this is probably your baby. If you want one that looks like HEP did it, this is NOT your game. Plain and simple. If it were up to me, I'd trade for a decent B-list DMD, a couple of Sys 11s, and verify specifically, a really nice Gorgar and some cash. I'm not looking to put out any money on this one, so if you want to trade down, please keep that in mind. If I were to put a cash price on it, I'd say $2,700 Canadian; that may be out in left field, but is based upon the number thrown at me by the original owner. When I said I was thinking somewhere in the realm of $2,000, he said he wouldn't let it go for less than $2,500. So, that's what I know. As I say, I'm open to suggestions; I'll let the market decide this one.

Luke

#2 10 years ago

Pics 1

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Pics 2

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Pics 3

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Taxi sold; pictures removed

#6 10 years ago

#7 10 years ago

#8 10 years ago

#10 10 years ago

Floating this to the top for the day crowd...

#13 10 years ago

Hey,

And another bump...

Luke

#14 10 years ago

And since people have asked, I'll say $1,250 on the Taxi.

Luke

#16 10 years ago

Hey,

Thanks, chief! I'll get in touch.

Luke

#17 10 years ago

Hey,

Had quite a bit of interest on the Taxi; not a huge amount on the Black Hole. I'd rather someone who really loves Black Hole gets it than me somewhat shill it off to the highest bidder; let me know what you're thinking trade-wise or price-wise. Thanks.

Luke

#24 10 years ago

Hey,

Just so everyone knows, one of my IJs went to BallyKissFan, and I got the Black Hole and Taxi. So, thank him for the pictures!

Luke

#27 10 years ago

Hey,

Just thought I'd let people know that these games are still available, but I'm going to be out of town for a week. As such, my responses may take a little longer than usual, but I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again for looking.

Luke

4 weeks later
#30 10 years ago

Hey all,

If you remembered playing this as a kid, and are dying for a nice Black Hole, let me know. It's too nice for me to have sitting here. We can probably work something out.

Luke

#31 10 years ago

Hey,

Taxi sold; Black Hole is still here...

Luke

#32 10 years ago

Bump...

#33 10 years ago

Bueller? Bueller? If you're interested, let me know...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.00
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukerp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feeler-clear-coated-black-hole-and-players-taxi-regina-sk?tu=lukerp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.