(Topic ID: 288698)

Feedback wanted: which pin to add to this small collection?

By ParisPinballAdct

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by roffels
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

hi folks,

this is my current collection:

- Twilight Zone
    - Indiana Jones, the Pinball adventure
    - Funhouse
    - Attack from Mars (original)
    - Ghostbusters
    - Star Wars Pin

The first four are keepers, however I could consider parting ways with AFM "if" I were to go the Medieval Madness route (but not even sure I would even with MM onboard), the last two (GB and Starwars Pin could go). Anyways, which of the following games do you think would fit best as the next pin alongside these first four ("the keepers") in the gameroom? appreciate your feedback!

hesitating between:

- Lord of the Rings
    - Medieval Madness (prefer an original)
    - Star Trek the Next Generation
    - Wizard of Oz

#2 3 years ago

I would pick Star Trek, but LOTR is probably the best answer. You have AFM no need for MM, I think MM is a bit of a downgrade from MM and they are very similar games.

#3 3 years ago

thanks for your comment Haymaker

#4 3 years ago

I think STTNG is a good addition.

#5 3 years ago

LOTR is my favorite on your list. If you like long games this is the one to get. It has so much going on. May be my desert island pin.

I do not think your collection is small. It is a nice variety. I also have FH and TZ.

#6 3 years ago

I'd go STTNG and then LOTR. Either one would be a great addition to your collection.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I'd go STTNG and then LOTR. Either one would be a great addition to your collection.

He does like widebodies!

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from ParisPinballAdct:

hi folks,
    hesitating between:
    - Lord of the Rings
    - Medieval Madness (prefer an original)
    - Star Trek the Next Generation

I'd be happy with any of the three, these are great games.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feedback-wanted-which-pin-to-add-to-this-small-collection?hl=parispinballadct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.