(Topic ID: 303747)

Thoughts on Halloween and Ultraman so far?

By Vino

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lostcause
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1CDEF88A-5BA5-4714-A39C-AF14AF172334 (resized).png
E81096CF-5F75-43D4-B52D-BF0A21C5578A (resized).jpeg
C211DA44-BF1D-4C48-9836-1E21BB859D53 (resized).png
9159CC71-878F-48CD-AAEC-41B03ED9FFED (resized).png
9FBD4F12-A152-4A42-BD73-257120C5B039 (resized).png
D2E0C735-F6C3-4D60-9914-EAD8EE2A8A4F.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallyKISS1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 2 years ago

Again GOTG, and STh received A ton of hate before code updates. Give it some time. I played HWN and I really enjoyed it and no regrets putting a deposit down for a CE. Bought it for my wife and daughters. I can understand people not liking it, but just wait and see where the code goes.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

So did Iron Man, Metallica, and The Walking Dead.
Of course Lyman isn't on code for Halloween/UM, but I do think the Halloween/UM layout has top-notch, outside-the-box thinking that I appreciate ("Rush"...not so much [game looks great, but the at times quirky, yet unique Spooky games are more exciting for me to own]).
I haven't played one since August, so I can't comment on code, but I liked what I experienced, and it could be great once fleshed out.

I played 8 games and the more I played the more I liked it. A lot of players flip for fun and don’t get deep into the code like me. It’s looks awesome and was fun. I am not the best player mind you. Can’t wait to get my first spooky pin #481.

6 months later
#200 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well for sure. I have my AIQ & Halloween next to each other; completely diff'rent and cool in their own way.
Love the modes in Halloween.
The new blue blood droplets aren't jiving with me though

Haven’t updated code yet. So blood droplets are blue? Why the change?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallyKISS1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feedback-on-halloween-and-ultraman-?tu=BallyKISS1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.