(Topic ID: 303747)

Thoughts on Halloween and Ultraman so far?

By Vino

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lostcause
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1CDEF88A-5BA5-4714-A39C-AF14AF172334 (resized).png
E81096CF-5F75-43D4-B52D-BF0A21C5578A (resized).jpeg
C211DA44-BF1D-4C48-9836-1E21BB859D53 (resized).png
9159CC71-878F-48CD-AAEC-41B03ED9FFED (resized).png
9FBD4F12-A152-4A42-BD73-257120C5B039 (resized).png
D2E0C735-F6C3-4D60-9914-EAD8EE2A8A4F.jpeg
There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 1 year ago

You couldn’t be anymore wrong about this. I actively AVOID the middle ramp until I’m ready to go for House Attack. I even pick modes that don’t utilize the middle ramp so I can approach House Attack on its own. No wonder you don’t like this game you are not even playing it!!! Spamming the middle ramp on HWN is f’n ridiculous and just straight up tells me (again) that you do not know anything about this game.

You ought to be dropping the center targets to light a mode, shooting the pumpkin to start, actively attempting to complete all shots in every mode. All of this while strategizing which multis work best with certain modes and making sure you get the super Jackpot for each of the three playfield multiballs so that you can qualify ‘Boogeyman’ wizard mode. I bet neither of you have even seen a single mode in this game with the way you are approaching it. And definitely not the sub wiz ‘Jack o lantern’ multi with the Dont fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult (which is incredible). Damn, read the f’n rules!!!! This game RIPSSSS if you give it a chance.

Quoted from GravitaR:

He views the game pretty much like I do. We talked about the game yesterday as a matter of fact as he asked TheLaw about the rules and strats. Major giveaway from our talk was just hit the middle ramp over and over to do well on it, ignore the rest.

Edited for correct quote

#152 1 year ago

Neither myself or any of my pinhead freinds had any trouble understanding what to do when this game arrived. So…I don’t know what the issue is really.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

I’m not complaining about deep rules. I’m complaining about how poorly some games present their depth.

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just because you feel that way doesn’t make it true. I am enamored with deep complicated rulesets and I read the rules before I even step up to a game I’ve never played. I LOVE Simpsons pinball party, Jurassic Park, Lord of the Rings etc and I have gone back numerous times to read the rulesets in order to better strategize. These are games after all and games are built of RULES. People who say they want everything to make sense right away are those who just like to mindlessly slap a ball around. Depth of rules and code is one of the greatest innovations in modern pinball and I can’t believe that there are still people complaining about it.

Yes and no.

I would argue that some games can be brilliant with simpler rulesets and still have amazing strategy. The perfect example of this is Total Nuclear Annihilation. Complete the grid by shooting list standups, start the reactor by hitting the scoop, bring it up to 100% on the mini playfield, blow the reactor at the lit standups. Repeat 9 times to beat the game. 3 ball multiball at drop targets. 3 balls in play triples score, 2 doubles score. Lane rollovers light ball save and multiplier.

There. You have an incredibly fun and difficult game that is as deep as you could want that I just explained in a paragraph.

Avengers was too much. Jurassic Park is borderline, but fun.

#154 1 year ago

Had a chance to get in on a pre-order for Ultraman. My kids and I are huge fans of the show. After playing it in a home environment, we all agreed that it just wasn't for us. None of the shots felt very satisfying, the upper playfields were just alright. We did get used to the ball lifts so that wasn't a huge issue to us. I, myself, thought the "LED string" of lights looked like something my daughter put up in her bedroom.

Its a competitive landscape out there for pinball dollars....at 8-9k, Ultraman just didn't do it.

#155 1 year ago

Absolutely, but TNA is modeled off of single playfield 80’s classics. As far as modern style games it’s like comparing apples to oranges. I can absolutely appreciate simpler games that are engaging and challenging. It is an AMAZING tourney game but I lean heavily towards games that I can dig deep into. Just my personal preference especially for home games. Halloween is definitely scratching my itch and I wish that people would take some time to dig into it because that’s the only way you can really appreciate all it has to offer.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Yes and no.
I would argue that some games can be brilliant with simpler rulesets and still have amazing strategy. The perfect example of this is Total Nuclear Annihilation. Complete the grid by shooting list standups, start the reactor by hitting the scoop, bring it up to 100% on the mini playfield, blow the reactor at the lit standups. Repeat 9 times to beat the game. 3 ball multiball at drop targets. 3 balls in play triples score, 2 doubles score. Lane rollovers light ball save and multiplier.
There. You have an incredibly fun and difficult game that is as deep as you could want that I just explained in a paragraph.

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Its a competitive landscape out there for pinball dollars....at 8-9k, Ultraman just didn't do it.

I wish it was only 8-9k!

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Yes and no.

It's interesting because I am not a fan of TNA unless I am playing with others. I really don't like playing it by myself. But brutally fast games with some competitive features like stealing locks etc are great for playing against someone else.

It all comes down to personal preference. But I do wish some people would just lay off the reviews until they've had some considerable time played on a game. I mean what is the point of a review if you don't have any sort of experience playing the game? Just seems stupid to me.

#158 1 year ago

Ding ding ding! Yes, stupid indeed. I’m not sure how folks know how ignorant they sound when they malign a game they obviously don’t know the first thing about. It is becoming one of my great annoyances in this hobby. Like…you havnt even lit a mode and you “hate” the game? Stfu

Quoted from Palmer:

It's interesting because I am not a fan of TNA unless I am playing with others. I really don't like playing it by myself. But brutally fast games with some competitive features like stealing locks etc are great for playing against someone else.
It all comes down to personal preference. But I do wish some people would just lay off the reviews until they've had some considerable time played on a game. I mean what is the point of a review if you don't have any sort of experience playing the game? Just seems stupid to me.

#159 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Neither myself or any of my pinhead freinds had any trouble understanding what to do when this game arrived. So…I don’t know what the issue is really.

Yes we all know you think the game is perfect and it’s our fault if we disagree

#160 1 year ago

I absolutely love my Ultraman CE fantastic fun game with a great theme! Rules are fun and easy to understand, the lifters take some getting use to. In a large collection I think this is a unique and special game. in a small line-up not sure it has the pull. But I have 16+ games and rotate what I play so this game is a nice option.

#161 1 year ago

Dude, I’ve been one of the loudest critical voices in the owners thread for MONTHS while I was awaiting my game. Go look up my posts, I’ll wait. I received the game two weeks ago…it’s f’n amazing. There are still some things I’d like to see changed in future code. Like any other pin it is not perfect. But I have zero regrets buying it. It’s f’n addictive as hell and my hands hurt from playing it. You and everyone else are entitled to their opinions but I have played the game front to back completing everything in code a few times now. So my opinion, as much as you would hate to admit it…is at least…educated. Inarguably.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

#162 1 year ago

I wonder how many ended up in Japan? I don't see anything on the maps. If it were up to me I would have set aside six or seven Ultramen for Japan. Not for any practical purpose, but just because I think it would be cool. Charlie did say something about communicating with a Japanese importer of Spooky games, but I don't know how many units that importer ended up with. Hopefully as many as he wanted!

#163 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I've had a few issues that I've had to resolve. It doesn't make me regret my purchase. My biggest problem is that my wife doesn't like it. She loves MMr, AFMr, CCr. Really loves CCr. I would probably trade my Halloween for an MBr just because my wife would love it. I do not love MBr like so many people do. I thoroughly enjoy the game and it would be a keeper for me if my wife was into it. I also have a number of full tear down restos under my belt so I'm not afraid to make a couple of changes if it improves the experience. This, like every other game, has people who love it and people who hate it. My wife hated BSD, DM, STTNG to name a few. That's why I ultimately sold them.

Why not keep a game you enjoy? Sounds like your wife has plenty she likes, but you are contemplating getting rid of a game you want for one you don't care for. Doesn't seem right.

#164 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I don't think he means that. It's just pinball is a bit nuanced and complicated by nature. To give a review after playing a handful of times is doing a disservice to everyone. Too many people play a couple of games and run to pinside to talk about how bad it is.

#165 1 year ago

Honestly, I’m loving Halloween way more than I expected too.

#166 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dude, I’ve been one of the loudest critical voices in the owners thread for MONTHS while I was awaiting my game. Go look up my posts, I’ll wait. I received the game two weeks ago…it’s f’n amazing. There are still some things I’d like to see changed in future code. Like any other pin it is not perfect. But I have zero regrets buying it. It’s f’n addictive as hell and my hands hurt from playing it. You and everyone else are entitled to their opinions but I have played the game front to back completing everything in code a few times now. So my opinion, as much as you would hate to admit it…is at least…educated. Inarguably.

It seems like your hands probably hurt from typing so much on Pinside more than from playing the game. You are way too heavy handed on the gatekeeping with this title in every related thread. Let the quality of the game speak for itself and it will all work out like it should. You don't need to attack every single person's critiques, valid or otherwise. You have given poor reviews to plenty of games that many would consider to be some of the greatest of all time, all while talking this thing up like it's the second coming. The game may very well be awesome, but I've long since started glossing right over everything you say because you just come off as someone with an agenda. Not interested in another debate, so that's all I'll say on the matter.

#167 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It's good to hear more and more are liking the code. Do you know what else they are still going to do with the code?

#168 1 year ago

Yes, a new animation company was hired to add / replace some lesser animations. More clips from the film are going to be added. More general polish and bug squashing. And the final wiz mode ‘The night he comes home’ has yet to be implemented.

Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

It's good to hear more and more are liking the code. Do you know what else they are still going to do with the code?

#169 1 year ago

I think you’re lying about glossing over what I post as indicated by the fact you are responding to something I’ve said. It’s all good though. The game is not the second coming, I am just personally really loving it and so are my friends. It just irks me when people leave awful reviews for games they have played once when it is evident that they don’t have a clue what is even IN the game. But out of curiosity, what do you suppose my “agenda” would be? Other than asking people to give the game an honest chance before dumping on it?

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

It seems like your hands probably hurt from typing so much on Pinside more than from playing the game. You are way too heavy handed on the gatekeeping with this title in every related thread. Let the quality of the game speak for itself and it will all work out like it should. You don't need to attack every single person's critiques, valid or otherwise. You have given poor reviews to plenty of games that many would consider to be some of the greatest of all time, all while talking this thing up like it's the second coming. The game may very well be awesome, but I've long since started glossing right over everything you say because you just come off as someone with an agenda. Not interested in another debate, so that's all I'll say on the matter.

#170 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

And the final wiz mode ‘The night he comes home’ has yet to be implemented

Aren't there two more wiz modes in the pipeline?

One for finishing all the pumpkin modes, and another for finishing everything?

#171 1 year ago

Could be, I’m just going off the inserts and what I’ve heard in the threads and from Spooky. I’m guessing that ‘the night he comes home’ will require having played ‘Boogeyman’ and finishing all the modes. But I’m not sure.

Quoted from metallik:

Aren't there two more wiz modes in the pipeline?
One for finishing all the pumpkin modes, and another for finishing everything?

#172 1 year ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

I wonder how many ended up in Japan? I don't see anything on the maps. If it were up to me I would have set aside six or seven Ultramen for Japan. Not for any practical purpose, but just because I think it would be cool. Charlie did say something about communicating with a Japanese importer of Spooky games, but I don't know how many units that importer ended up with. Hopefully as many as he wanted!

I’d be curious about this as well - but Japan is not known to be very big on pinball. They have pachinko, and I think that semi-fills the need. Would be cool to see though, and if any title would get people interested, it’s Ultraman

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yeah, I haven’t been following very closely but I’m not a fan of feeling like you earned the right to go to the upper playfield but the best move is to let it drain out of there. There should always be an objective there. Bug drained it out of there purposely so many times. Just seems like a huge waste of real estate most times.
Also dislike the code that says “don’t hit here”. Negative feedback or taking away something that was earned is not fun. Make something worthless (or very little) but don’t penalize me if I feel like I want spam a ramp over and over again. No red shots! Hah.
Bug also said you should be focused on stacking multiballs. I wish it was more about progressing a story told by the game. Maybe that’s also in there.
I need to start following along more. I’m in in one of these suckers. Yikes!

I'm hoping it's more progressing through the story as well.

#174 1 year ago

Feel free to hit me up and come play mine if you’re feeling on the edge about it. I’m far less annoying in person haha

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yeah, I haven’t been following very closely but I’m not a fan of feeling like you earned the right to go to the upper playfield but the best move is to let it drain out of there. There should always be an objective there. Bug drained it out of there purposely so many times. Just seems like a huge waste of real estate most times.
Also dislike the code that says “don’t hit here”. Negative feedback or taking away something that was earned is not fun. Make something worthless (or very little) but don’t penalize me if I feel like I want spam a ramp over and over again. No red shots! Hah.
Bug also said you should be focused on stacking multiballs. I wish it was more about progressing a story told by the game. Maybe that’s also in there.
I need to start following along more. I’m in in one of these suckers. Yikes!

#175 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Feel free to hit me up and come play mine if you’re feeling on the edge about it. I’m far less annoying in person haha

Nah, you're just from Rhode Island . Not annoying, just like us Jersey guys with a different accent .

Anyway.I am starting to get interested on either of these titles. Question I have on Spooky games, how hard is it to update code? I am not very computer tech savvy and it seems more than other manufacturers.

Also, I have a Stern Stranger Things pro in the trade market would consider a trade for HW CE

#176 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Nah, you're just from Rhode Island . Not annoying, just like us Jersey guys with a different accent .
Anyway.I am starting to get interested on either of these titles. Question I have on Spooky games, how hard is it to update code? I am not very computer tech savvy and it seems more than other manufacturers.
Also, I have a Stern Stranger Things pro in the trade market would consider a trade for HW CE

Download code onto properly formatted USB drive ensuring filename is not altered. Stick in USB slot. Wait. Once complete remove and power cycle game.

1 month later
#177 1 year ago

Ok still learning this pin but a question for the more experienced Owner/Players. Got into hedge multi ball and it went on forever like the pin program locked up. Got to the point after 15 minutes or so I stopped playing & recycled the power. Is this normal, a glitch in the computer maybe?

#178 1 year ago
Quoted from VandyOne:

Ok still learning this pin but a question for the more experienced Owner/Players. Got into hedge multi ball and it went on forever like the pin program locked up. Got to the point after 15 minutes or so I stopped playing & recycled the power. Is this normal, a glitch in the computer maybe?

Update your code to the latest version, that's a known bug from older versions.

Jeff

#179 1 year ago

Wilco & thanks !

#180 1 year ago

Owning a Halloween, I feel that it's both amazing, as well as lacking at times. There is an odd sense of not being cohesive in spots. Amazing production design, art, then you get a bunch of bland looking clear plastic pieces, bridges, the house upper ramp and dump thingie with nothing to decorate it. Some of the art that wasn't done by the amazing Jason Edminston looks poor in comparison to the rest of the art so theres another dump on cohesion. The design looks great then you have the exposed LED strips that again kind of bring it down. To be fair when on and lit up the led strips and lot of the ugly parts are basically hidden because of the light, so lot of the warts are more when its off and you are observing the detail.

The game code feels kind of sloppy and confusing, there is a lot jammed into the game which might be good for some, but I find it a bit overwhelming as it's hard to keep track of what im supposed to do and the on board indications/instruction is often hard to figure out.

The clips from the movie, the audio bits from the movie, all fantastic and the amazing Carpenter soundtrack really are huge gets for a game and just always are amazing to hear in play. But then the new audio bits recorded by fake Loomis and PJ Soles just sound really out of place and used too often. I would have rather they attempted to use more clips or only clips from the film audio rather than the new recorded audio cause it just doesn't gel. You got sound bytes of the real loomis going then you got fake loomis yelling at you over it. The art/animation is also pretty rough, but I'm waiting to see what the new update with the updated animations brings to the game as Ultraman got a big update to it's animations that really made it look far more cohesive. Halloween feels like it needs more polish overall.

Now overall I enjoy it, but as mentioned it just feels like it falls short in various spots, many of which I think can be fixed with code and updates still as the game has been getting better with each update.

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Owning a Halloween, I feel that it's both amazing, as well as lacking at times. There is an odd sense of not being cohesive in spots. Amazing production design, art, then you get a bunch of bland looking clear plastic pieces, bridges, the house upper ramp and dump thingie with nothing to decorate it. Some of the art that wasn't done by the amazing Jason Edminston looks poor in comparison to the rest of the art so theres another dump on cohesion. The design looks great then you have the exposed LED strips that again kind of bring it down. To be fair when on and lit up the led strips and lot of the ugly parts are basically hidden because of the light, so lot of the warts are more when its off and you are observing the detail.
The game code feels kind of sloppy and confusing, there is a lot jammed into the game which might be good for some, but I find it a bit overwhelming as it's hard to keep track of what im supposed to do and the on board indications/instruction is often hard to figure out.
The clips from the movie, the audio bits from the movie, all fantastic and the amazing Carpenter soundtrack really are huge gets for a game and just always are amazing to hear in play. But then the new audio bits recorded by fake Loomis and PJ Soles just sound really out of place and used too often. I would have rather they attempted to use more clips or only clips from the film audio rather than the new recorded audio cause it just doesn't gel. You got sound bytes of the real loomis going then you got fake loomis yelling at you over it. The art/animation is also pretty rough, but I'm waiting to see what the new update with the updated animations brings to the game as Ultraman got a big update to it's animations that really made it look far more cohesive. Halloween feels like it needs more polish overall.
Now overall I enjoy it, but as mentioned it just feels like it falls short in various spots, many of which I think can be fixed with code and updates still as the game has been getting better with each update.

I agree with the overall sloppiness, but for me it's all in how the modes interact with each other and the player.
I DO agree PJ soles is way over the top; but FFS the goddam Loomis call outs are so bad they won me over; a la Dirty Harry.

#182 1 year ago

I feel like many of you. Some of it is so amazing and well done. For me once code is cleaned up and maybe better animations I'll be much happier. Love the game and love spooky as a company. It's not leaving but part of that is a friggin love halloween the movie so that helps a lot!

#183 1 year ago

I’m still really loving this game flaws and all. It definitely needs some more code polish but it’s a total winner for me. I got HWN and ACNC about the same time and I’ve hardly touched a single one of my spike 2 Sterns since (outside of league play). I stand by the fact that Spooky games are SEVERELY underrated. Sure, there is some quirkiness and some idiosyncrasies but the MAGIC is more present in this small companies offerings than Stern JJP or AP imo. Stern and JJP are becoming homogeneous and AP just had not released anything I’m interested in. Meanwhile Spooky has me stockpiling cash for the next unannounced game.

Quoted from blastbeat:

I feel like many of you. Some of it is so amazing and well done. For me once code is cleaned up and maybe better animations I'll be much happier. Love the game and love spooky as a company. It's not leaving but part of that is a friggin love halloween the movie so that helps a lot!

#184 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

...Stern and JJP are becoming homogeneous and ...

Agree to disagree.
Halloween could def be a winner with some tweaking though.

#185 1 year ago

It’s a bold statement for sure. I’m always engaged by the Elwins and Borgs but most everything else isn’t hitting the mark for me these days. It’s probably because I’ve had 9 Spike 2’s on location and I kind of got bored of playing them. The only games I touch at my location these days are ACNC JP STH and GZ. (My Halloween is at home)

Quoted from TheLaw:

Agree to disagree.
Halloween could def be a winner with some tweaking though.

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s a bold statement for sure. I’m always engaged by the Elwins and Borgs but most everything else isn’t hitting the mark for me these days.

Well I do see what you're saying.
Borg is pretty much done for sure; no Lyman to bail out his copy and paste. Elwin clear obvious best in the game.
if Lawlor is done with JJP that leaves SR and that's a big unknown but I'm hopeful. Eric does nothing for me.

Halloween has great shit but they gotta put it all together. Take 10K and ask me if I want a HWNCE or a GZ prem; pretty easy choice for me.

#187 1 year ago

Yeah, I’m less and less interested in Sterns as time goes on. Lyman and Elwin were carrying that company and only Elwin remains. They need new blood, freedom to stretch the coin purse and permission to be creative. I’m also kind of waiting for AP to pull it together on some desirable licensed themes. Spooky, in all of their weirdness just strikes a chord with me. I love horror and metal and weird wacky creative shit…and they do that. They take chances, I respect that and I want to support that. So that’s where my money is headed.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Borg is pretty much done for sure; no Lyman to bail out his copy and paste. Elwin clear obvious best in the game.
if Lawlor is done with JJP that leaves SR and that's a big unknown but I'm hopeful. Eric does nothing for me.
Halloween has great shit but they gotta put it all together. Take 10K and ask me if I want a HWNCE or a GZ prem; pretty easy choice for me.

#188 1 year ago

Man, no love for Rush? It's such a great layout and it has the rules to match.

Borg really outdid himself with it. Might be my favorite Stern ever.

#189 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Lol.. idk, I think Rush is fine, but not outstanding or anything really new. As for UM and HWN.. totally different.

#190 1 year ago

Next to Munsters, Rush was the quickest game to leave my location. It earned like trash and I personally did not enjoy the game. Another Stern cookie cutter cash grab as far as I’m concerned, especially considering it is literally a cookie cut copy of X-Men’s layout. Really feel like Stern took advantage of their target market with LZ Rush and Munsters. If you’re a Rush fan, I get it….but most folks are not. I am happy for ya’ll that you got your dream theme, it shoots well and has good rules. It just ain’t for me, or my location players apparently haha.

As far as Borgs go…TMNT is a mega ripper and sorely under appreciated imo. TWD is one of my all time favs. TFTC, amazing. I’m a huge Borg guy…and Rush is close to the bottom of Borgs for me.

Quoted from DakotaMike:

#191 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Man, no love for Rush? It's such a great layout...

I'm a bit sick of it a this point.

#192 1 year ago

It's kinda like Rick & Morty where we may need to do some physical tweaks here and there, but it'll get there and I believe/hope Spooky is seeing what the community is tweaking and putting those fixes into action on the line. And yes, code is getting better and better.

#193 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Rush is so good.

#194 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Couldn’t agree more. Except that I’d like both HWNCE and GZLE for the win!

Just got my high score on Halloween. Def needs more finish and I hope they do it. The pretzel shot is a bitch to dial in but fun when it is.

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Couldn’t agree more. Except that I’d like both HWNCE and GZLE for the win!

Well for sure. I have my AIQ & Halloween next to each other; completely diff'rent and cool in their own way.
Love the modes in Halloween.

The new blue blood droplets aren't jiving with me though

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well for sure. I have my AIQ & Halloween next to each other; completely diff'rent and cool in their own way.

As much as I love AIQ I had to unload it. Not the best theme for me and I didn’t want to come home and study the rule set every night before playing!

GZ is tough enough

#197 1 year ago

Blood is blue in the vein. A fine choice if you ask me.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Rules make a game. Too simple, boring. A bit of complexity…lasting interest from me. However, I do find Halloween’s rules set to be pretty straight forward. I either focus on collecting the superjackpots for the three multis to qualify the sub wiz or I focus on completing modes. When the final wiz is coded you’ll have to complete both paths to qualify. Doesnt really get much easier to understand than that.

Quoted from iceman44:

As much as I love AIQ I had to unload it. Not the best theme for me and I didn’t want to come home and study the rule set every night before playing!
GZ is tough enough

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The only games I touch at my location these days are ACNC JP STH and GZ. (My Halloween is at home)

When will you put Halloween on location?
I’m sure more folks would like to try it.

#199 1 year ago

Saving it for an October suprise. I will have mayybe had my fill at that point. I really wanted to spend a nice chunk of time with it at home. Its just pure magic in a quiet dark room.

Quoted from Vino:

When will you put Halloween on location?
I’m sure more folks would like to try it.

#200 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haven’t updated code yet. So blood droplets are blue? Why the change?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feedback-on-halloween-and-ultraman-/page/4?hl=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.