Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gandamack
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EE137907-5A7C-49F0-BF6D-FE7488BCAD6A (resized).jpeg
    52AD1D44-CD10-43E3-B3F0-36E1C39BE073 (resized).jpeg
    pee yew.gif
    pasted_imageace (resized).png
    wilson.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gandamack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 1 year ago

Got a nib machine being shipped to me across the country. The tracking gives an estimated delivery date, but there is a good chance that the family and I will be away for a week. The info on the tracking website says no signature required. So, do they drop the thing in my driveway and it sits there for a week?

6 months later
    #89 1 year ago

Another Fedex question: My machine is being shipped cross country. Last tracking update said it was in Colorado and delayed due to weather. That was last Thursday. No tracking updates since. I know that Fed Ex facilities are closed on the weekend for pickup, but do the semi trucks not drive on the weekens as well? Originally, the FedEx said that it would be four days for delivery, it has been 10 days now. Strange. I guess the snow blizzard shut down the highways in the Denver area for several days? Anybody in that neck of the woods, can you confirm? Thx

#91 1 year ago

Yes in the suburb of Henderson. I would imagine the semi trucks go north to Wyoming and west on 1-90 to get to the west coast. It looks easier to do that than head west directly into the mountain passes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gandamack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fedex-isn-t-what-it-used-to-be?tu=gandamack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.