(Topic ID: 224722)

Feature Request: Android/Chrome Browsing Help (for those of us who wear glasses)

By mof

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.41.19 PM (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

With my slowly aging eyes, I am required to look at my android phone from about 2 feet away now. This means, I need to increase the font size a little bit. I do this by zooming in a little bit. When this happens, a lot of each title is cut off. I'd like to see an adjustment made that cuts them off less.

I am looking for a balance of:

1. easy to press button (on left)
    2. easy to read text

1: I'd say the buttons are placed well -- they are near but not touching the left edge
    2: I'd say the text can be formatted better so that there's less unused space. My hope is that you'll reduce the unused space.

<see pic>

The more you are willing to move the titles to the left, the more of each title I'll have a chance to read.

-mof

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.41.19 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-09-04 at 4.41.19 PM (resized).png

#2 5 years ago

Does anyone else zoom in to read Pinside on their smartphones?

#3 5 years ago

No. We all bought a pair of glasses.

#4 5 years ago

... or use landscape mode.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feature-request-android-chrome-browsing- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.