(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#309 8 years ago

I can't believe they killed off Glen, he is one of my favorite characters. Besides the obvious reasons I hate to see him die, and I do believe he is dead, because of Maggie. They have been together for so many seasons and she has put herself in peril searching for him. She will be devastated. It's just a TV show but a good one in which you get attached to the characters.

#312 8 years ago

No one has said anything about Rick. It doesn't look to good for him either. He's kindof up shit creek with a paddle. They cannot kill him though, too many people will stop watching.

#342 8 years ago

I find it amusing that a group of grown men talk about this show like women about a soap opera.

2 months later
#432 8 years ago

Just clicked on this for the hell of it and thought I would comment. I have watched TWD since the beginning but it is starting to get stale. They have no mission or goal. At first they were trying to get it figured out and survive. They kind of got it figured out then they had the mission to get to DC so the coward could give them the cure but that was a flop. Now they are just staying in one place in the same area going back and forth just surviving. My logic says to get to a port and go by boats to an island where there are no zombies or to somewhere cold where they freeze. Somewhere where they wont eventually get picked off. Of course they could never get there but something needs to change. Never read the comics so I don't know how closely they are following them of what happens in them. Just a though.

9 months later
#1007 7 years ago

Is it just me or does Negan look like Freddy Mercury?

#1023 7 years ago

How long are we going to have to watch Rick and his people cower down to Negan? They could have killed him multiple times last night but they all just stood there with their dicks in their hands. Shit, they could have killed him at the gate. Coral could have put a bullet in him. Rick could have beaten him with his own bat. Its getting hard to watch for me. If it wasn't something my son and I watched together I probably wouldn't watch it anymore.

#1025 7 years ago

Negan is Freddy Mercury.

1 month later
#1210 7 years ago

Im sick of the same old shit. Roam the streets and kill zombies. Find a place to live and pretend that everything is ok and you can live a normal life. They are still in the same area that they started out in. There at least needs to be a goal to work towards such as getting to a place with a better situation or finding somewhere with no zombies. I don't really know but something has to change. At this point Im watching it because I have watched it for so long and my son and I watch it together. I know what happens to Neegan but it is irritating watching Rick being a little bitch right now when Neegan could have been taken out numerous times.

1 month later
#1232 7 years ago

Or that Rick wasn't bitten when he was surrounded by walkers.

1 week later
#1265 7 years ago

The garbage dump scene reminded me of the religious cult that worshiped the atomic bomb in one of the old Planet of the Apes movies.

2 weeks later
#1311 7 years ago

Ok I'm watching this weeks episode now and it is stupid. I think I'm done with this show. It drones on and on with nothing really happening. Now we have a kid getting killed for a cantaloupe and they still won't fight these people.

1 week later
#1340 7 years ago

Last nights episode was just filler. There are so many commercials now that there isn't much actual show.

1 week later
#1384 7 years ago

I can't mother ducking believe they did this. It's a giant fuck you to everyone who stuck with this shitfest all year to watch Neegan get his throat cut. The garbage pail kids turning on Ricks people was a surprise but I can't believe they ended the damn show without putting an end to Neegan. I watched this boring ass show every episode waiting for them to finally take him out and they give me the big middle finger. I'm done.

#1398 7 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I enjoyed the coffin multiball.
To those who are "done" with this show: see you in October!

You are probably right. Kind of like all the people, myself included, that got butthurt over something on RGP or Pinside and made a public announcement that they were leaving. They didn't stay gone for long. This show needs more action and a purpose. They are just trying to live like everything is normal and there is no more normal. They need to have some sort of goal whether it is getting to a location where there are no walkers of somewhere to find a cure or something. The show is getting stale. I haven't read the comics so I don't know what is supposed to happen.

#1435 7 years ago

I just want to see them doing something other than searching for shit to give Negan. The show is getting stale.

7 months later
#1617 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don't know why I'm even watching TWD anymore. This is like 3 episodes worth of content stretched into a whole season.

And a years worth of commercials.

2 months later
#1744 6 years ago

The show has gotten stupid and boring. Its like a soap opera, nothing happens but there is a cliffhanger on every show to make you watch the next one where nothing happens. Its the same old round and round shit and there are more commercials than show. I am done with it.

#1748 6 years ago

Why waste ammo, burn them

3 weeks later
#1777 6 years ago

It took the whole show for him to die?

#1802 6 years ago

The problem is that it is the same thing over and over and over. They are wondering around with nowhere to call home. They find a spot and settle. They try to live a normal life in a normal environment, which doesn’t exist, then someone else wants to take it away from them. Their home gets destroyed. Rinse and repeat. The show was better when they had a goal which was to get to Washington and give them the cure. The show needs a new goal and a change of scenery. It is too much of the same old thing. Why do I continue to watch it? In hopes that the above will eventually happen.

1 week later
#1843 6 years ago

Are they sticking to the comics At all?

1 week later
#1865 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I believe they need to get a certain quote of women in TV shows especially butch quasi gender ones.

The mods would have modded me for this.

#1885 6 years ago

I want to see Negan's #2 guy, whatever his name is, die a horrific death. He is a total fucking asshole and deserves it.

#1888 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

You mean Eugene? Ha, I couldn't agree more!

The dark haired one with the male pattern baldness. He is a prick.

#1891 6 years ago

Yea that guy

1 week later
#1899 6 years ago

We finally gave up. My son and I had been binge watching Westworld. This is an amazing show BTW. By the end we were so confused that we didn't know what was going on or what time line was being shown. Anyway we turned it off to watch TWD and within 20 minutes we said screw it and turned it off and finished watching Westworld. Sorry but TWD is just so stupid now and nothing ever happens.

#1920 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Simon's ass is toast when Negan sees him again!

Yay he is dead. Not quite how I pictured it but he is gone just the same

1 week later
#1985 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Eugene finally comes through. I thought the season finale episode was pretty good.

yes it was

#1987 6 years ago

Are you sure you dint read the comics? Although, when they made an issue about the primers of the bullets I had to agree with what you said. Where did they get the primers? you cant just make them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.