(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1169 7 years ago

I'm so glad that whiny chunky chick with the glasses finally got killed.. wow.. she was annoying. Crying because Negan made fun of her weight... Everytime it showed her, she was crying and doing a terrible job at acting. When she got shot both my wife and I said 'good' haha

Also what happened to Michone no. 2? You know, that black guy who looks like her twin brother, who they tricked us into thinking became a walker?

#1174 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

At first i thought he was going to try and get some from that girl from negans group that was hitting on him. Hehe

Nah- he missed an opportunity to bang the hell out of Rosita before approaching Negan.

Which brings me to this.. if I was Negan, I would have easily made Rosita another one of my wives almost immediately. C'mon!

#1179 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

What I find most "unrealistic" within the world that is TWD is that Rick would have gone from a total bad ass survivor to a sniveling coward cornered by a bully.
I would have much preferred had Rick strategically decided to lull Negan into a false sense of security with an "act". That would have been believable to me.
I understand the shock of losing Glenn and Abraham during the Lucille scene. But I am disappointed that the writers decided to make him a coward for the better part of this season.
It just didn't fit into the Rick Character that has been built over the season. Maybe Season 1 or 2 Rick would have acted this way. But not the Rick that has dealt with the Governor, Wolves and Claimers.
Marcus

Not to mention when Carl was standing in the back of the struck holding an AR and Negan walked out in front of him with a bat- why didnt he just gun him down right then and there? After all, that's why he snuck in there in the first place. Definitely some interesting storyline choices in this season... but still very entertaining.

#1203 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

That is what we thought Fear The Walking Dead was going to be. Oh boy it was not

I couldn't get through more then 2 episodes of Season two. I wanted the entire cast to die- that made it unwatchable!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=kpg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.