(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmilo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#653 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

And then he said he could not decide so turned to eenie meenie miney moe. This cleans the slate and makes it random. Could be anyone.

No, he says that AFTER he picks the person with eenie meenie. He's warning them not to try to stop him. It's not Rick or Carl

#660 8 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I thought it was Coral while watching the episode. After the first strike, Negan said something like "look Dad, taking it like a champ!" or something like that. I guess it could have been someone else, and he just chose to refer to Rick as Dad after discovering Carl was his son.

He said: "Damn! Taking it like a champ!.

#697 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I'll go with that...they were setting him up with his hopeful dialogue earlier in the episode. Then they leave Sasha alone though and she's already had her breakdown story so maybe she tries to intervene and gets off'd as well. Double bonus kill.

I also think it's Abraham. He seems to have finally found hope and wants to start a family, so he would get more sympathy from the viewers. He's kind of a main character for them to make a big deal out of it.

It could also be Glenn for reasons stated earlier, but that seems too obvious. Plus they already killed him once.

Michonne- maybe, she was starting to get close to Rick so this would be another tragedy towards Rick and she is a pretty big main character to live up to the hype.

It can't be Daryl because his hair was over his face when they showed him, but there was no hair in the camera view Plus I think Daryl is too big to die right now.

Not Carl or Rick because of what Negan said before he started the kill.

Not Maggie because she is pregnant and the director slipped and said we get to see what happens with her condition.

Eugine and the others- maybe but not a strong enough characters to warrant this much attention.

#703 8 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

But alas, I doubt we will see that scene. Instead we will see Abraham taking Lucille as well as any other human could have possibly done.

Reminds me of Sons of Anarchy, when Opie is clubbed to death inside prison while his crew watches helplessly.

1 month later
#796 7 years ago

I don't know how much more I can watch Fear. Except for the hood on the walker scene at the end, this week's episode could have been a plot to any number of non-zombie shows on any cable channel. The reason I wanted to watch this series was to see what the world was like during the beginning the Zombie apocalypse.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmilo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=dmilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.