(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1796 6 years ago

My wife who is generally consumed by television as her #1 hobby said out loud during the episode just die already. I keep thinking the show has to get better but I am generally disinterested of late unless Negan is on screen. I think I'm rooting for the Saviours at this point.

2 weeks later
#1867 6 years ago

14421CDA-A039-48FB-B742-1DA4C17F0D1C (resized).jpeg14421CDA-A039-48FB-B742-1DA4C17F0D1C (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#1897 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Gotta wait on Negan.
Any guess on the Helicopter and relationship to Jadis?.......Military? Whole new storyline coming?

Guessing how they will get Morgan over to fear twd, they had a chopper on that show, maybe it's the link to get Morgan over there.

1 week later
#1928 6 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

Dwight wants Negan dead and had the perfect opportunity at the dumpster to shoot him dead. Its not like He was carrying a force field, he only had a bat, and he was far enough away from Dwight to be able to use it, but close enough to be an easy target. Its beyond ridiculous how many people could have killed him numerous times over and yet he is still around. I do not know what Aaron was trying to prove in the woods outside of Oceanside, but lurking around to the point of deliriousness, seemed like a stupid plan. Daryl, a competent tracker, and Rosita, former military, let Eugene get away? The show has gotten so stupid at this point. I used to look forward to it every week. Then it became a chore. Now I just get annoyed at every scene. Might be time for me to give up on it.

Negan had his snipers take out all of the traitor Saviors at the dumpster. Only reason Dwight lived was because he was needed to feed Rick false info as he was already outed as the mole.

#1955 6 years ago

FTWD last season was great but it seems to be progressing down the same path as TWD with mainly people conflicts.

1 week later
#2034 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So disappointed that FTWD is starting off with a different "Saviors" storyline (the Vultures). I mean, come on.

I'm enjoying it so far.

#2040 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

This whole franchise has gone from great to absolute shit. Here is another thing that frustrates me about my take on the current situation. I want to have some closure. In other words, I want to see an explanation of how this all happened along with maybe a cure and a beginning of a new world in the last episode as the show rides off into syndication.

TWD universe will carry on forever just like Batman, Spiderman, name any other comic line. This is not about just the TV series. I'd like hints at the root cause and some arcs about a possible cure that never come to fruition as there should never be a conclusion IMO.

#2041 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

After watching Vince Gilligan's Breaking Bad that had a great and consistent story arc from start to finish, along with the follow up Better Call Saul, I just can't handle TWD and FTWD any more.

To each their own. I am one of the few that thought Breaking Bad was just ok. By the last couple seasons I couldn't wait for it to end and thought it was terrible. Just my opinion.

1 week later
#2055 5 years ago

To each their own, Negan was the most compelling reason to watch the last two seasons and without him the show wasn’t worth watching in my opinion.

1 month later
#2075 5 years ago

Yep as dead as the show is to me without her.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=bobcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.