(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yipykya.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

I can see how Glenn finds the strength to carry on in such a dystopian world.

glenn_walking_dead.png

Me too.
RIP Glenn.jpgRIP Glenn.jpg

Too bad for Glenn though... if you've seen tonight's episode... you are not going to be happy.

#293 8 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

I'm not sure what just happened there.

The pic is from a scene when Maggie and Glenn went on a search for baby formula and I think Michonne's character gets introduced.

Head writer Scott Gimple released an apology statement to the fans which was read on tonight's episode of the Talking Dead afterward.

So it seems..., yeah. It really happened.

He will be forever immortalized as a small image of him appears on the right side of the LE apron.
There's Glenn on the LE.jpgThere's Glenn on the LE.jpg

#327 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

No one has said anything about Rick. It doesn't look to good for him either. He's kindof up shit creek with a paddle. They cannot kill him though, too many people will stop watching.

All Rick has to do to survive is nothing. Take a nap in the back of the RV and let the walkers all pass by. He has a jar of baby food carrots, and he's a resourceful fellow, what more does he need really?

There is a building 20 yards from the RV. You see it in the aerial shot from above. He could barricade himself inside then find a monster truck stored in there, I'm thinking along the lines of a Maximum Destruction, get it running and just make a walker slurry out of all of them. Watching him do donuts in walker guts would be bitchin. Or it could be as mundane as a steel tracked dozer, giant farm tractor, or a combine to scissor off their heads as he drives back smiling and humming a show tune. Who knows, but it only takes a bit of imagination to get him out of there right?

I'll say this, a lot of people are waiting on pins and needles for next week's hour and a half long episode to see what's what. Feels like a season cliff hanger and this is only the 3rd episode in. Great great stuff for Walking Dead fans!

#344 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I find it amusing that a group of grown men talk about this show like women about a soap opera.

Go Royals!

3 weeks later
#423 8 years ago

Exciting ending tonight on the last show before the season ender next week on TWD. Guess next week's episode will be a busy one. And finally the Glen issue gets resolved.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yipykya.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=Yipykya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.