(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2007 6 years ago

I actually watched the season premier of FTWD with Morgan and I must say I enjoyed that episode better than the season finale of TWD.

I don't know, I was kinda disappointed of the final bad scene. I mean, almost (3) seasons leading up to a (5) minute air time of battle! Also, I looked at my clock at one point during the show. The episode started at 9:24 pm and went to a commercial at 9:28 pm. WTF AMC. I mean I get you want the money, but FTWD didn't seem to be over-commercialized as bad as TWD.

I didn't mind the closure from the different characters at the end. Getting kinda tired of certain characters avoid being shot from 20 feet away (cough cough Rick vs. Negan several times) but the characters can pull off perfect head shots on zombies and other characters from 200 yards out.

I agree with Art. The zombies need to be more threatening in the series. They don't have to be overwhelming in the show, but the show would do better knowing these killing machines are always out there in the background waiting. I get tired of a character walking up to a herd of zombies and killing them with a plastic fork, or with a blade that never grows dull.

Think I'm going to give Fear another shot. Watched season (1) awhile back and thought it was okay, but maybe I judged it too hard.

6 months later
#2139 5 years ago

Here's my guess. Rick is found by an unknown group (maybe the people flying the helicopter or the garbage dump lady, can't remember her name) rescues him and takes him with their group in order to heal and rehab him, thus forcing Rick off the show for maybe a possible return in another season. Can you imagine the fan base going crazy seeing "Rick"s Return". This way will allow him to come back if he decides to.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=Indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.