(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1787 6 years ago

I was a huge fan of TWD. But my discontent started ages ago. They started basing the story on twists that were out of character for the characters. They based situations on impractical happenings. Granted, the show did this early... remember the grocery store with the helicopter crashed on the roof and it started raining walkers? I’m not sure if it was that scene, or the one with Daryl was in a car on their way to get some drugs and ran into a herd of walkers, and backed up over a bunch of them and the car got stuck a couple of feet in the air on walker bodies. But the show was still worth it. However then the writing went so far downhill. I’ve been hanging on by a thread the last few seasons paying less and less attention. And then last night. For too long I’ve felt all they are doing is drawing out the story. I stopped caring about any of the characters, and last night I wouldn’t have even known it was coming back if it wasn’t for the season pass on my TiVo changing the channel. After seeing it, I’ll just delete the season pass. From one of the best shows on tv, to this crap.

#1801 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

To save the show I propose they kill off Rick and let Daryl take over.

To save the show, I propose they kill off the writers and the producers. Then just let the walkers write it. I swear it would improve. Here is the new script:

Rick: Grrrrrrr
Negun: pee pee grrrrrrrr
Rick: Grrahhhjhh

Oh crap... the walkers already ARE writing it.

3 weeks later
#1876 6 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Terrible, terrible show. I fast forward through it every week now.

That's where it starts. Then for a while I just would have it in the background as I'd read. Finally I killed the season pass, and now I just occasionally check this thread. It just stopped being worth the effort to watch it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=DaveH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.