(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BoJo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

And yea, hoping the black dude has a big role in the show.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

We needed to see that black dude 3 episodes ago

Quoted from John_I:

The black dude is the only likeable character so far.

Quoted from RobT:

The new character (the black guy who "bought" the druggie) is the most interesting character we've seen yet.

Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

I liked it a lot better this week, mainly because of the barber and the black guy.

He has a name, it's Victor Strand

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hah! I don't think any of us know anyone's names! ...except you
But that's how unrelatable these characters are and how little Impact they've made to Us viewers.

I had to look it up because I had no idea as well. I just thought it was funny because everyone was referring to him as the black dude. Him and the barber are the only characters I look forward too and wouldn't bet upset at all if they killed off everyone else.

4 weeks later
#338 8 years ago

If you watch them fall off the dumpster Nicholas is facing up so it could be his guts. Plus when they showed Glen's face on the ground it looked more like disappointment/disgust in Nicholas rather then pain, which seemed strange because having your chest ripped open and eaten would be pretty painful. Seems this was done on purpose to leaving the audience guessing. I could see him crawling under the dumpster and then somehow escaping while all the walkers eat Nicholas.

Can someone who read the comics say what the significance to Rick cutting his hand and getting walker blood on it? I seen people mention it above and they also mentioned it on talking dead, however why is that "significant" in the comics? I don't care if it's a spoiler because that stuff doesn't ruin it for me.

3 months later
#467 8 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Truck rolls backwards into lake? Geez aren't we above that kind of crap?

I guess Rick left the keys in the ignition? How else could it go from park to neutral. You would think after Jesus stole the truck they might be a little more careful with the keys the second time around.

1 month later
#664 8 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Talking dead explained why the character killed was not revealed. The reasons were pretty straight forward and well justified (far beyond a cliff hanger).

I would be careful mentioning the taking dead show as you might get reported for that too

7 months later
#1012 7 years ago

Best part was Negan telling Rick he just slipped his dick down his throat and he got thanked for it. I'm growing tired of the show and wished it centered around Negan since I'm only enjoying when he is on.

#1020 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wow. Complete opposite for me!

To each their own. I don't analyze or knit pick every aspect of the show and just enjoy it for the entertainment. There are so many far fetched things on the show I don't watch thinking to myself could this really happen. I'm a JDM fan so maybe I'm biased since he plays Negan but I'm just tired of the Alexandria crew and welcome any new characters regardless how much disbelief there might be.

2 weeks later
#1112 7 years ago

I think it's comical people are getting so upset.

1 year later
#2010 6 years ago

I gave up on FTWD after season 1 and it's one of the only shows I ever quit watching after a full season (I have stuck with some pretty bad shows too). Is it worth revisiting? Previews looked pretty good for this season but I still see mixed reviews about ones prior.

#2012 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Last season was great.
Only about 10 X better than Walking Dead has been lately.

Thanks. I'll revisit it again because I'm really losing interest with TWD.

6 months later
#2136 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

We'll probably see Shane again too in that sequence.

I seen him in the preview for next week.

Quoted from miracleman:

If Rick sacrifices himself by blowing up the bridge to take out the horde I'm done... again.

That's what I am expecting to happen. Looked like he was staggering going over the bridge with the walkers following. Daryl should have just tossed him back in the pit.

#2138 5 years ago

Hopefully Rick's last episode is better then Carl's, that was painful.

1 week later
#2162 5 years ago

Good thing for daylight savings time because tonight's show was an hour I'll never get back.

1 week later
#2230 5 years ago

I don't read the comics however it's no secret and they been taking about it on the talking dead for weeks now. The one producer had a shirt with their name on it.

3 months later
#2276 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I suspect that a big part of the problem is the unpredictable nature of actors and their wanting to leave or demand more money

Why can't Tara be one of those actors?

1 month later
#2328 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I'm kinda disappointed with the pike scene half the characters killed I couldn't even tell you there names probably and the main characters that were killed I was like finally good riddance.

Especially Tara.

11 months later
#2392 4 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzz <---- Tonight's episode

Only thing that would have saved it was them killing Carol.

Just thankful Saul is back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BoJo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=BoJo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.