(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 30FathomDave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1033 7 years ago

Ummm...

They didn't kill Negan and his crew because they're vastly outnumbered by them, outgunned, they have one of their friends as a prisoner, and so far Negan's crew has done nothing to show that they wouldn't avenge his death or kill every single person in Alexandria "just because." His crew all stood there with their guns and watched as Negan bashed in the skulls of two people, and didn't seem to care much.

And The Governor is more evil than Negan?

Are you guys watching the same show as me?

#1036 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Speaking for myself, it isn't a matter of whether The Governor "is more evil than Negan", it's a matter of him (The Governor) being a much better written and developed (and believable) character. His followers had reason/logic to follow him, even if misguided. I don't see that same reason/logic for Negan's followers.

I actually agree with you on both points, though I do think Negan will get more nuanced as the story progresses.

2 weeks later
#1105 7 years ago

I agree that the last episode was a snoozer, but I've still enjoyed more of this season than I haven't.

I hadn't read a single issue of the comic up until a couple of weeks ago, but once I started, I couldn't stop. I'm now 100% caught up, and anxiously awaiting this month's issue.

No spoilers here, but I will say that now that I've read it (and it's excellent), I have a greater appreciation for he show. If they go with the story that's currently happening in the comic, we're in for some fun.

#1127 7 years ago

Good episode tonight. 2nd-best of the season IMO.

3 months later
#1346 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

The best episode was when they introduced negan and he smashed abraham and glens head in, I thought we were gonna get the best season yet but im thinking this is the worst, what a letdown.

I feel like all of the Negan-centered episodes have been pretty fun to watch, but the episodes without him have been coin-flips at best.

#1352 7 years ago

I enjoyed last night's episode. The Maggie/Hilltop arc seems to be coming to a head, I liked the Maggie/Daryl scene, and the final scene with Sasha was pretty cool. I'm sure we'll get another build-up episode next week, and then what I would imagine is going to be a pretty action-packed finale.

1 week later
#1381 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Love the show, and thanks for answering my question.
I just didnt know if things like Ezekiel and the Tiger, and the other communities were interacting more or less as we are seeing.
I have a joy in Z nation, because the Zombies evolve, and a bit more humor, so in seeing where the season was going, I didnt know how close it was to the comic line....
I do now.
Thanks!!!

Yeah, it's pretty close. I don't think it's a spoiler to say that some aspects of the show are identical to the comic, while others go in a completely different direction. That's why I enjoy both. I'm up-to-date on the comic, so I get a kick out of seeing what stays the same and what gets changed on the show.

1 week later
#1393 7 years ago

I enjoyed the coffin multiball.

To those who are "done" with this show: see you in October!

6 months later
#1517 6 years ago

Lots of Negan haters in here. To each their own, but he's IMO, the most interesting character on the show (but I'm a bit biased because I also read the comic, and he's by FAR the best character in that medium. No spoilers. I just find the guy to be a hoot.).

#1526 6 years ago

My wife and I hosted a Halloween party last night.

I was Negan, but then again, aren’t we all?

CFE05FBF-FC69-460D-95AE-B804E689FAE3 (resized).jpegCFE05FBF-FC69-460D-95AE-B804E689FAE3 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#1588 6 years ago

Best episode of the season, thus far.

3 months later
#1779 6 years ago

I guess I’ll be the voice of dissent. Good episode.

1 month later
#1965 6 years ago

Great episode! Haters gonna hate, but I thought the second half of this season was mostly a blast.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 30FathomDave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight?tu=30FathomDave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.