(Topic ID: 136745)

The Walking Dead , Fear TWD, NO Comic Book Spoilers! Show Discussion......

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,412 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by miracleman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corey-hawkins-as-heath-the-walking-dead (resized).jpg
wall falls 2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
TVSHOWS (resized).png
CD0ACFA4-F349-43D7-9B87-291D2CCCBF10 (resized).jpeg
DTS19NHX0AAC6Ii (resized).png
vlcsnap-2018-10-08-00h10m09s275 (resized).png
IMG_3933 (resized).jpeg
54E1E698-185E-46FC-ABF4-97939B92A8E7 (resized).jpeg
the-walking-dead-s9-poster (resized).jpg
901782DC-EAD0-4BB1-A655-281B315D1F98 (resized).jpeg
remote (resized).jpg
Kim-Dickens-as-Joanie-Stubbs-in-Deadwood-Season-2 (resized).jpg
There are 2,412 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 49.
#851 7 years ago

FTWD S2/Ep08, "Nick is a Friggin Idiot"

#852 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

The only part i didnt like....was when Nick was in the zombie group....and they just magically over run the guys with guns.

also, why would that nice, clean lady and her kid hug and kiss him at the beginning? He is covered in guts.

#853 7 years ago

I liked the general arc of the episode, but everyone has already mentioned everything stupid about it.

"Yeah, I'm just going to set my extra bullets down on the ground in front of this zombie horde while I reload. Whoops, I was too slow. Guess I'll just let them eat me. Argh!"

C'mon writers!

#854 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

"Yeah, I'm just going to set my extra bullets down on the ground in front of this zombie horde while I reload. Whoops, I was too slow. Guess I'll just let them eat me. Argh!"

no, no...he was "spooked" because zombie Nick was giving him the stink eye!

#855 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

What an idiot giving up his food and water because some woman has a baseball bat? In the land where you fight zombie hordes and robbers galore you run from a bat? Dumb.
I was rooting for the dogs.

Exactly. The whole episode was full of dumb shit like that.

Another example:

Quoted from Stones:

when Nick was in the zombie group....and they just magically over run the guys with guns.

Really boring, bad episode.

#856 7 years ago

Yea, im really trying to force myself to like this show...but its not working out well.

The 'Night of' on the other hand, has been great!

#857 7 years ago

Tonight's episode was much better than last week.

Still not an awesome episode, but it was definitely an improvement.

Still wish Daniel was part of the cast.

Marcus

#858 7 years ago

I really wish we'd find out something about the nature of the virus and how it instantly spread worldwide. It's just TWD 2 now.

#859 7 years ago

Besides smearing an ounce of blood on themselves to go unnoticed by zombies, this was actually a good episode.

#860 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Besides smearing an ounce of blood on themselves to go unnoticed by zombies, this was actually a good episode.

right. In TWD they needed actual guts on them.

Still, why did they do this show? It's TWD 2 or TWD West...what is the "different" take we are getting? I'll watch because there's nothing else on..but...

#861 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

How lame are the people who film the show to not realize this? Blatantly obvious, all 3 of us watching tonight said the same thing.

I was thinking to myself one real problem with the first two episodes was a complete lack of suspense/drama...then it started raining zombies. lol

Better than last weeks episode for sure.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

Still, why did they do this show? It's TWD 2 or TWD West...what is the "different" take we are getting? I'll watch because there's nothing else on..but...

Agreed, it's definitely been a missed opportunity for sure.

I am curious how they will deal with the character who apparently got bit and didn't turn though. He could be key to a cure.

#862 7 years ago

FTWD needs to die a slow painful death.....the writing and storylines have been horrible. The episodes are slow, boring, and lacking suspense. The way they can splash a little bit of blood on them and walk and talk around the walkers is nothing like TWD....the show is just ridiculous.....it's as if these writers/directors never watched TWD. There are rules/behaviors about the walkers we have learned from TWD and this show ignores them. Big opportunity missed to make this show as good or even better than TWD.

And if FTWD is going to reveal how the virus started and spread it is all going to have to be done in flashback at this point......so this has basically become walking dead 2.0

They better cancel it before it ruins TWD......but it may be too late

#863 7 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

They better cancel it before it ruins TWD......but it may be too late

I think its the opposite.....TWD is the only thing saving this show. I agree with everyone else though.....last night's episode was good.

#864 7 years ago

Two story lines, both suck.

Story line 1: Idiot druggie boy (IDB) -

Yes, they exit the bus and are pretty much ignored by the zombies. A little blood and even the zombie they took the blood from does not attack them. In the original TWD season 1 they covered themselves in guts but a little rain and they were visible to the zombies by sent alone. Also when you attack a zombie or are even recognized by one it usually sets off a chain reaction.

Then when idiot druggie boy is about to get his hand chopped off he uses his IDB powers to double the amount of supplies the killers were giving them. WTF. They would have just killed them and taken everything without thinking twice.

Ending with IDB singing along with a cult like choir.

Story line 2: The lucky ones -

Why so lucky? The first place these guys go to they think the lobby looks cleaned out. So they split so half can go upstairs.

Down stairs a well stocked bar with clean glasses allow our tough zombie battling heroes to go completely of guard. Where we learn important details like Madison originally coming from Alabama.

Upstairs where hot showers and honor bars flow like a cornucopia. And Idiot Boy's Idiot Sister (IBIS) learns that people can give up and kill themselves. I know I never heard about suicide until I was in my 20s.

Ending with a rain of zombies to cliff hanger for next week's travesty. Why did the zombies after all this time suddenly decide to walk off 10 story balconies? Was it the off-tune piano playing calling them like pie-eyed pipers? I'm sure a lobby-bar piano can be heard around the entire hotel. That would not bother people during a normal guest season.

1 week later
#865 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

It's TWD 2 or TWD West...what is the "different" take we are getting? I'll watch because there's nothing else on..but...

another "OK" episode.

same writing formula as TWD, split up group, crazy stuff ensues, only difference I think is that the characters aren't as likable. ??

#866 7 years ago

I'm actually about ready for both shows to end. It's been a good run, but enough is enough. Long time fan since season 1 of TWD when I watched the first episode back in 2010.

FTWD I basically watch it because I feel like a dedicated fan of TWD. But the reality is it has never lived up to TWD. Further more I would have loved more of the show focusing on right when the apocalypse was starting to take place. The apocalypse story line was short lived and now we are dealing with just another TWD 2.0 as others have mentioned.

As for TWD. I'm ready for Rick to wake up from his coma and have his wife Lori at his side with Carl. Daryl walking in to mop the floor, Michonne checking his vitals, and Dr. Dale stating how Rick has a lot of physical therapy ahead of him, but that he should be lucky the bullet didn't hit any vital organs. ....it was all a bad dream Auntie Em.

The Walking Dead has become played out to me and now after seeing the latest trailer. It to me looks freaking DUMB. Really a guy is referred to as "The King" and he has a pet Tiger. Which looks so fake and CGI that it could have been in the new Tarzan movie. The show has went so far off the deep end from what could have seemed like a reality to completely unrealistic that I'm just about done with it.

#867 7 years ago

You may be right...TWD, could lose alot this season, if "believability" and Empathy for the characters wains.

Im excited that Z Nation comes back in 2 weeks....sorry, its just so freaking campy at times....laugh and cringe!

#868 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

You may be right...TWD, could lose alot this season, if "believability" and Empathy for the characters wains.
Im excited that Z Nation comes back in 2 weeks....sorry, its just so freaking campy at times....laugh and cringe!

Yes, I watched a bunch of Z-nation the other day. At least they admit they are off the wall.

#869 7 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I'm actually about ready for both shows to end. It's been a good run, but enough is enough. Long time fan since season 1 of TWD when I watched the first episode back in 2010.
FTWD I basically watch it because I feel like a dedicated fan of TWD. But the reality is it has never lived up to TWD. Further more I would have loved more of the show focusing on right when the apocalypse was starting to take place. The apocalypse story line was short lived and now we are dealing with just another TWD 2.0 as others have mentioned.
As for TWD. I'm ready for Rick to wake up from his coma and have his wife Lori at his side with Carl. Daryl walking in to mop the floor, Michonne checking his vitals, and Dr. Dale stating how Rick has a lot of physical therapy ahead of him, but that he should be lucky the bullet didn't hit any vital organs. ....it was all a bad dream Auntie Em.
The Walking Dead has become played out to me and now after seeing the latest trailer. It to me looks freaking DUMB. Really a guy is referred to as "The King" and he has a pet Tiger. Which looks so fake and CGI that it could have been in the new Tarzan movie. The show has went so far off the deep end from what could have seemed like a reality to completely unrealistic that I'm just about done with it.

I love it. I think Suzanne Pleshette should be in the hospital bed next to him. (Bob Newhart / Newhart reference)

Yes, the tiger thing might just coin a modern day phrase for zombie shows. Something like - Boy did they jump the tiger.

#870 7 years ago

The show opened strong with that wedding scene. I really liked that and was hoping they got a new guy in charge of the writing staff.

But then . . .

What do you do with the story line for A-hole kid and his A-hole dad? The kid just told his father he does not want to get back with the other group, wants to team up with the new punks and then kills an innocent man in cold blood for protecting his home. Gee dad, do you even like your kid anymore? Time to make him look at the flowers?

#871 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The show opened strong with that wedding scene. I really liked that and was hoping they got a new guy in charge of the writing staff.
But then . . .
What do you do with the story line for A-hole kid and his A-hole dad? The kid just told his father he does not want to get back with the other group, wants to team up with the new punks and then kills an innocent man in cold blood for protecting his home. Gee dad, do you even like your kid anymore? Time to make him look at the flowers?

I would almost say the kid is adapting faster to the new environment faster than dad. It was wrong to shoot the guy...but the kid didn't want anything happen to his new group.

#872 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The kid just told his father he does not want to get back with the other group, wants to team up with the new punks and then kills an innocent man in cold blood for protecting his home.

I wouldn't call the home owner innocent. If I recall, didn't he shoot an unarmed guy holding a chicken?

In the world that is full of zombies, and lawlessness prevails, I think Chris did the right thing. If someone shoots at your group, you shoot back and kill the shooter.

Travis needs to wise up, or he'll get a bullet from a more ruthless foe.

Marcus

#873 7 years ago

The guy killed the chicken, that's stand your ground stuff

#874 7 years ago

Last season I started off disappointed in FTWD, though it got better with the introduction of Strand. This season started off fairly decent, but has now trailed off to disappointment again. I think I could write episodes with more imagination.

Unlike TWD, I'm actually rooting against this show's cast, particularly IDB and A-hole kid. I hope they both get eaten soon by zombies in a particularly gruesome way. Right now I see no momentum for a third season.

#875 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

The guy killed the chicken, that's stand your ground stuff

Agreed, Chris & the new punks were on his property. Don't worry I think Chris is gonna get eaten soon.

#877 7 years ago

Those actors better be looking in to "other projects" this show is gone:

I explored The Walking Dead’s ratings in an earlier By The Numbers post when I compared it to HBO’s Game of Thrones. But here’s a quick recap: The Walking Dead‘s sixth season averaged 13.15 million Live+Same Day viewers while scoring an impressive 6.48 rating in the advertiser-friendly 18-49 demographic. When you take into account Live+7 Day numbers, season six averaged 18.9 million viewers while leading all TV shows in the 18-49 demo rating.

Fear The Walking Dead drew in roughly 10 million Live+Same Day viewers for its season one premiere last year. Since then, however, the show has been losing audience numbers like its characters lose chunks of flesh. By the end of season one, FTWD was averaging around 6.5 million real-time viewers. In the first half of season two, that number shrank to around 4.5 million and the two episodes the series has aired since returning posted just 3.7 million viewers and a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demo. Even when factoring in Live+7 Day ratings, FTWD can’t compete with TWD.

#878 7 years ago

I guess I will start this week. Even though I started drifting more to my computer rather than giving this show my full attention.

So once again the writers could not come up with something so they watched a show called The Walking Dead for ideas. Another stolen plot line like "leading a horde around"!?!?!? Also, rather than taking out the masses in three easier to control chunks they risk the timing of bring together three different groups to the exact some point. But wait! What if someone is late? Whew, 2 seconds of suspense for doing something stupid.

It used to be if you killed one the others got agitated and attacked. But now if you put some guts on yourself you can just walk up and stick them in the head.

Idiot Druggie Boy is just such a hero isn't he? You could tell from the start they want us to love this kid and once again he uses his IDB powers to trick the bad guys and in the end get the girl.

I hope if [when] this show finally gets cancelled they wind this thing up by letting the audience see them all get killed in a final episode. Wimpy Dad does not have the heart to show Chris mercy and gets eaten by him. Madison jumps off a pier but no one is there.

And IDB? The bad guys should come in and shoot everyone up in front of him. Shove some Oxy down his throat until he is hooked again and lock him up with some walkers in a way that when full withdrawals kick in he decides to turn himself into zombie chow.

Sorry, I hate Monday mornings.

#879 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I guess I will start this week. Even though I started drifting more to my computer rather than giving this show my full attention.
So once again the writers could not come up with something so they watched a show called The Walking Dead for ideas. Another stolen plot line like "leading a horde around"!?!?!? Also, rather than taking out the masses in three easier to control chunks they risk the timing of bring together three different groups to the exact some point. But wait! What if someone is late? Whew, 2 seconds of suspense for doing something stupid.
It used to be if you killed one the others got agitated and attacked. But now if you put some guts on yourself you can just walk up and stick them in the head.
Idiot Druggie Boy is just such a hero isn't he? You could tell from the start they want us to love this kid and once again he uses his IDB powers to trick the bad guys and in the end get the girl.
I hope if [when] this show finally gets cancelled they wind this thing up by letting the audience see them all get killed in a final episode. Wimpy Dad does not have the heart to show Chris mercy and gets eaten by him. Madison jumps off a pier but no one is there.
And IDB? The bad guys should come in and shoot everyone up in front of him. Shove some Oxy down his throat until he is hooked again and lock him up with some walkers in a way that when full withdrawals kick in he decides to turn himself into zombie chow.
Sorry, I hate Monday mornings.

That's a good review right there.

#880 7 years ago

They have really overdone the whole wipe blood on themselves to be camouflage from zombies bit. It started off with TWD when Glen & Rick completely doused themselves in blood and guts and puking over it; and even then it didnt always work. Now.....the west coast zombies, all you do is wipe a couple hand prints of blood on your face and you are an instant zombie ninja! I actually liked last weeks episode, but this week was bad on so many levels.

#881 7 years ago

That hotel has working plumbing or was everyone just taking a dump off the side of the pier?

#882 7 years ago

Ophelia & Alicia said there's hot water left when they 1st got to the hotel. Hell why would anyone leave!!

#883 7 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Ophelia & Alicia said there's hot water left when they 1st got to the hotel. Hell why would anyone leave!!

they'll use it all up washing the "blood face" off if they continue to do that every episode.

#884 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

they'll use it all up washing the "blood face" off if they continue to do that every episode

Or just take a dip in the ocean.

#885 7 years ago

Well, last night's episode wasn't much better. Idiot Drug Boy's Mom (IDBM) was stupid enough to turn on the lights to the hotel at night which led to a confrontation with Idiot Drug Boy's Sister (IDBS) over IDBM loving IDB more than IDBS. That was after IDBM ran into a room of gang murderers doing an interrogation, even after being instructed not to move while making a trade. Speaking of being interrogated, the opening scene was of a guy and his family sneaking out of a safe compound and doing what......yeah, spreading a little zombie blood on each other to make themselves invisible to zombies but not gang bangers. Where they were going or why was never explained, but it was a convenient plot point to give away the compound's location to some bad guys. The other hotel Mom stabbed a person who killed her zombified daughter, and it wasn't really a surprise that she would be unstable.

#886 7 years ago

Toouch Spanish. I thought I was on Univision for a minute. My wife says "well, they are in Mexico" but all I can think is that it makes it harder to follow while reading pinside on my phone. The show is only worth half my attention.

#887 7 years ago

I watched first 5 minutes until the girl was getting a surfing lesson(!), complete with swimsuit. It hit me then that I don't care what happens to anyone on this show--it's really terrible. I'm out. If it makes a comeback I'll catch up on netflix but I can't see any way this isn't cancelled.

#888 7 years ago

WTF!

I think the writers are assuming the Public cares about these less than cardboard characters!

I was out, so my wife and I watched Fridays 2 hour Z nation premiere!

Baby Zombie Lucy is back, Mold infested glow in the dark zombies, with brains growing outside their skull.
Cool boy who grew up in the apocalypse, talks to crows and eats raw snake, a bad guy that does a perfect job as a new antagonist. Breast feeding Zombie babies, Zombies with metal helmets on chains, lead by a whip, suspense, and a cliff hanger in a way for next week.

If you havent watched before, give it a shot, the characters have full flavor, tounge in cheek humor scattered,
and a developing new story this season. Gotta love Baby Zombie Lucy!

#889 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

If you havent watched before, give it a shot, the characters have full flavor, tounge in cheek humor scattered,

I watched this season preview as well. I've only seen a few previous episodes. It totally blows FTWD out of the water, even if it is a bit spoofy. They have so many more great ideas, like you mentioned about the zombies on chains wearing metal helmets.

#890 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Fridays 2 hour Z nation premiere!

I'm all caught up and have the 2 hour on DVR.

#891 7 years ago

They have had Zombies who were turned again from a Nuclear Blast.
They only eat faces, but can run super fast! They were called blasters!

Also, last season, Zombies morphed with plants, and Pot grown in Zombie compost......
Z weed!

Cheese wheel gets to me with a laugh. and it looks from previews, that they have a snowball of zombies rolling down a hill....so funny!

Also, in this season, the Zombies, or a group start using weapons!

No slow, stupid, wait till you hear them growl zombies.....one cant simply outrun them, or do the now insanely overused, blood on the face.....

#892 7 years ago

My wife and I gave up on this show last night. No more for us. The show has horrible writing... HORRIBLE.

Gonna give Z Nation a shot. Thanks for the heads up.

#893 7 years ago

At the end of each episode you have to decide for yourself who you want dead the most. IDB had been on top for most of the show. Chris sure wants you to hate him. But this one gave the award to Madison (IDMB) for most likely to get a Shane-shot to the leg to save yourself.

Quoted from taz:

... Speaking of being interrogated, the opening scene was of a guy and his family sneaking out of a safe compound and doing what......yeah, spreading a little zombie blood on each other to make themselves invisible to zombies but not gang bangers. Where they were going or why was never explained, but it was a convenient plot point to give away the compound's location to some bad guys. ...

They did mention there are other towns and compounds and he was heading for one. Don't forget the main place with IDB is a cult who leader was "supposedly" bitten and survived. But the rest of it sums up the garbage they are feeding us.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

WTF!
I think the writers are assuming the Public cares about these less than cardboard characters!
I was out, so my wife and I watched Fridays 2 hour Z nation premiere!
Baby Zombie Lucy is back, Mold infested glow in the dark zombies, with brains growing outside their skull.
Cool boy who grew up in the apocalypse, talks to crows and eats raw snake, a bad guy that does a perfect job as a new antagonist. Breast feeding Zombie babies, Zombies with metal helmets on chains, lead by a whip, suspense, and a cliff hanger in a way for next week.
and a developing new story this season. Gotta love Baby Zombie Lucy!

Agreed, Z- nation blows this show away. It is ridiculous, but fun. The only thing that bugged me is if that guys wanted the scientist so bad he would not have sent in such a deadly cast of characters such and those berserker guys with helmets and chain. They would have killed indiscriminately.

The painting the compound red I thought was a tribute to High Plains Drifter. But a total waste of time.

#894 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Agreed, Z- nation blows this show away. It is ridiculous, but fun. The only thing that bugged me is if that guys wanted the scientist so bad he would not have sent in such a deadly cast of characters such and those berserker guys with helmets and chain. They would have killed indiscriminately.
The painting the compound red I thought was a tribute to High Plains Drifter. But a total waste of time.

I feel that because Z nation is tongue in Cheek, ie The manger scene with Zombie Camels and Zombie 3 Wise men, or Smoking a Joint with a Zombie, I can suspend most of the "bugs".

FTWD tries to be real, as does TWD, somehow with Z nation, I laugh more than I cringe or care.

#895 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I feel that because Z nation is tongue in Cheek, ie The manger scene with Zombie Camels and Zombie 3 Wise men, or Smoking a Joint with a Zombie, I can suspend most of the "bugs".
FTWD tries to be real, as does TWD, somehow with Z nation, I laugh more than I cringe or care.

That must have been the end of last season and I missed it. I remember the woman from the Amazon compound pregnant with Murphy's kid catching up to the group. But I did not see the birth.

One thing. (Sorry to get off-topic on Z-nation) do you think 5K (crow boy) was rescued by the crows picking him up? I figured that is why 10K was so surprised when he disappeared and why we saw him surrounded by crows at the end (but no sign of life?!?).

#896 7 years ago

Looked like his guts were eaten out, but not by the crows.....like theyw ere standing vigil because he talked with them and fed them....

But heck, Cassandra came back, and they are more like Zombie McGyvers!

Sure he could come back, and i hope so...what a great cast addition...especially since he learned the sling, and eats anything!

Perhaps you can catch the holy birth. It was satire on Jesus manger birth, North Star, Animals, Zombies bearing gifts, Music, etc....but in this case a 1/4 Zombie Baby!

Gotta love Murphy!!!

So sorry to get excited, I just find the comical cast of characters here so endearing!

Our family enjoys it more than TWD!

1 week later
#897 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I watched first 5 minutes until the girl was getting a surfing lesson(!), complete with swimsuit. It hit me then that I don't care what happens to anyone on this show--it's really terrible. I'm out.

I didn't even tune into my dvr'd September 18th episode of FTWD after reading this. Horrible! However, I was hoping that someone would have watched the September 25th episode of FTWD and posted some Cliff Notes version of what's going on in that trainwreck of a show, just so I could feel confident I'm not missing anything decent. But.. nobody posted anything about the latest episode of FTWD. No complaints, no nothing.. is everyone out? LOL

#898 7 years ago

Here are the Sunday Cliff notes -

Madison turning on the Hotel sign has now attracted stragglers looking for refuge. Of course one of them was Travis.

Then most of the show covers the Travis and Son story thread. Remember the farmer shot one of the 3 new guys before anti-social boy killed him. Well long story short Travis wanted to save the guy, the group wanted him out of his misery and the kid turned on dad to make it happen. Kid vicious took off with other two and left Travis who is now at the hotel.

I do not remember seeing any zombies at all this episode and I don't remember them visiting the Idiot Druggy Boy story thread. But it only gets half attention these days. So psycho boy took off with other two heading to San Diego and the hotel is taking on refugees. Oh, and Madison has a talk with her daughter telling her that her dad actually killed himself and did not die in a car accident and that she loves her just as much as Super Nick.

Why are the people at the hotel taking orders from Madison? They did last week also when she declared anyone hurting anyone else gets kicked out.

#899 7 years ago

Thanks for the Cliff Notes Taxman.

#900 7 years ago

Didnt gain anything from thsi weeks episode.....No fun, no zombies, no entertainment.
I understand from interviews where some of those behind this show want to go, and that it is about the characters, but it seems to me that most watchers dont care.
With no character empathy, its hard to respond to this direction the show is moving, IMO.

There are 2,412 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 49.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.